PDA

View Full Version : Al Mualim appears blue in Eagle Vision.

SWJS
08-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Okay, so everyone wants to know if Al Mualim appears blue or red in eagle vision to figure out exactly how it works: As a sixth sense, or a subconcious type of thing.

Well, I just finished my first assassination for Memory Block 4 and I accidentally told the animus I didn't want to fast forward to Masayaf, so I had to ride into Masayaf. Upon entering the fortress, I got to the top of the staircase, where there is an exit to the large Fortress Garden. I was goofing around and eagle visioned the two guards, then while they were still glowing, I ran upstairs to find Al Mualim fiddling with books on the shelf over on the far right, glowing blue, then I approached him and he and Altair started their conversation.

So, the final answer two the question "What color does Al Mualim appear as in Eagle Vision?" is blue.

Perhaps it will help you guys figure out what Eagle Vision really is.

Well, enjoy the info, I'm off to play more. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

SWJS
08-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Okay, so everyone wants to know if Al Mualim appears blue or red in eagle vision to figure out exactly how it works: As a sixth sense, or a subconcious type of thing.

Well, I just finished my first assassination for Memory Block 4 and I accidentally told the animus I didn't want to fast forward to Masayaf, so I had to ride into Masayaf. Upon entering the fortress, I got to the top of the staircase, where there is an exit to the large Fortress Garden. I was goofing around and eagle visioned the two guards, then while they were still glowing, I ran upstairs to find Al Mualim fiddling with books on the shelf over on the far right, glowing blue, then I approached him and he and Altair started their conversation.

So, the final answer two the question "What color does Al Mualim appear as in Eagle Vision?" is blue.

Perhaps it will help you guys figure out what Eagle Vision really is.

Well, enjoy the info, I'm off to play more. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

NoxieDC
08-01-2009, 10:40 AM
... *headdesk*

Eagle vision tries to evaluate the surrounding people's intentions. Why would Altair think (then) that Al Mualim was anything but ally? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Sarcross
08-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Oh. well then, good job. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Danvish
08-01-2009, 11:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NoxieDC:
... *headdesk*

Eagle vision tries to evaluate the surrounding people's intentions. Why would Altair think (then) that Al Mualim was anything but ally? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The all argument is if Eagle Vision is just an evaluation of Altair/Desmond on the surrounding, or is it accurate in judging people's intentions no matter what Altair/Desmond believe.
That means Lucy can betray Desmond, and I think the guy in the other thread who said that there's no chance Lucy will turn on Desmond should apologize.

Ureh
08-01-2009, 11:28 AM
I haven't even played the first game yet...so my opinion probably has very little value.
But based on what I've heard you guys say...
It seems Eagle Vision can be affected by how the other person thinks/feels (especially if they are well disciplined in controlling their aura/emotions). If a well-trained enemy wants to deceive you, then they can truly believe that they want to help you by putting up a fake "aura". Also, Eagle Vision can be tricked by "false" intentions in that a person can strongly believ that they are helping you, but are unaware or do not believe that it will harm you. However, it's still a very effective tool to use even though it has a weakness.

SWJS
08-01-2009, 11:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Danvish:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NoxieDC:
... *headdesk*

Eagle vision tries to evaluate the surrounding people's intentions. Why would Altair think (then) that Al Mualim was anything but ally? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The all argument is if Eagle Vision is just an evaluation of Altair/Desmond on the surrounding, or is it accurate in judging people's intentions no matter what Altair/Desmond believe.
That means Lucy can betray Desmond, and I think the guy in the other thread who said that there's no chance Lucy will turn on Desmond should apologize. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It is a good possibility, as it is also a very good plot twist.

But I highly doubt it. Lucy is actually in Desmond's predicament, a prisoner in the walls of Abstergo, even though she is an employee. It makes more sense for her to be good hearted and to help Desmond escape. She may actually be hoping Desmond gains assassin abilities from the Animus and is able to free them both. In that case, that may be the very reason Desmond goes back into the Animus, to allow the abilities of his ancestors to bleed into him, and offer him and Lucy a chance of escape.

I also believe Desmond and Lucy will form a close bond, much like the two shy kids on the playground, or two new jailbirds in a prison yard. I believe Lucy will become a love interest for Desmond, and vice versa.

And please, nobody go insane over the possibility of a love interest. I'm a writer, and I can tell you that a Hero, or even Fallen Hero, will usually ALWAYS have a love interest, and most of the time that interest will drive them to be heroic. Though it can be a bit cliché, when done right, this literary trope can be used to make the story fluid and inviting. Seeing as how the writers for AC came up with such a deep and climactic story with good twists, I doubt we'll have a problem, and I'm confident that ACII will knock AC1 clear out of the Platinum Hits/Greatest Hits.

Danvish
08-01-2009, 11:53 AM
[QUOTE]
It is a good possibility, as it is also a very good plot twist.

But I highly doubt it. Lucy is actually in Desmond's predicament, a prisoner in the walls of Abstergo, even though she is an employee. It makes more sense for her to be good hearted and to help Desmond escape. She may actually be hoping Desmond gains assassin abilities from the Animus and is able to free them both. In that case, that may be the very reason Desmond goes back into the Animus, to allow the abilities of his ancestors to bleed into him, and offer him and Lucy a chance of escape.

QUOTE]

There's only one problem with what you're saying. As long as we know it, Lucy can be lying to Desmond about the fact she's a prisoner too. Same as Almualim lied to Altair about his intentions.

NoxieDC
08-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Desmond: Oh noes!

Lucy: I was never on your side! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

xSpottyZebrax
08-01-2009, 01:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">She may actually be hoping Desmond gains assassin abilities from the Animus and is able to free them both. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yes but as far as we know Ezio has got eagle vision as well meaning he probably won't have another ability as well as eagle vision, meaning that Desmond might not have anything more to gain from Ezios memories.

Danvish
08-01-2009, 02:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xSpottyZebrax:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">She may actually be hoping Desmond gains assassin abilities from the Animus and is able to free them both. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yes but as far as we know Ezio has got eagle vision as well meaning he probably won't have another ability as well as eagle vision, meaning that Desmond has nothing more to gain from Ezios memories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We don't know that... the ability to parkour perhaps?

xSpottyZebrax
08-01-2009, 02:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Danvish:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xSpottyZebrax:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">She may actually be hoping Desmond gains assassin abilities from the Animus and is able to free them both. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Yes but as far as we know Ezio has got eagle vision as well meaning he probably won't have another ability as well as eagle vision, meaning that Desmond has nothing more to gain from Ezios memories. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We don't know that... the ability to parkour perhaps? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Woops I worded that wrong. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blush.gif Corrected.

Edengoth
08-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Yes, he can parkour at a doddling gait.

SWJS
08-01-2009, 04:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
It is a good possibility, as it is also a very good plot twist.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's only one problem with what you're saying. As long as we know it, Lucy can be lying to Desmond about the fact she's a prisoner too. Same as Almualim lied to Altair about his intentions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>But there is no concrete proof she IS going to betray him. The way things look, Lucy is the Love interest for Desmond. Unless Desmond is ambiguously gay and falls in love with Vidic.

Oh hey, that might be the EPIC twist in AC2. lol

Edengoth
08-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Lol that's a bit of an age gap. But like I said, either Ubi Montreal doesn't shoehorn love stories into everything, or Desmond (or Lucy) is gay.

Korejo
08-02-2009, 08:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> But there is no concrete proof she IS going to betray him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You r right.. there is no concrete proof she is going to betray him.. But there also is no concrete proof she wont. I mean, there is a possibility.. but some people here deny that.. In fact.. they are waiting for assassin's creed 2 so they can laugh at me.. lol.. as if i guaranteed she will betray.

Danvish
08-02-2009, 10:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Korejo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> But there is no concrete proof she IS going to betray him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You r right.. there is no concrete proof she is going to betray him.. But there also is no concrete proof she wont. I mean, there is a possibility.. but some people here deny that.. In fact.. they are waiting for assassin's creed 2 so they can laugh at me.. lol.. as if i guaranteed she will betray. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly, just playing the possibilites out.

MeAltairLol
08-02-2009, 11:30 AM
But seriously, your master/good friend betraying is so cliche nowadays in gaming. I mean EVERY GTA has it, they're getting a little bit predictable. Plus Ubisoft's already done it, why would they do it again?

Danvish
08-02-2009, 01:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
But seriously, your master/good friend betraying is so cliche nowadays in gaming. I mean EVERY GTA has it, they're getting a little bit predictable. Plus Ubisoft's already done it, why would they do it again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, we're just thinking what a mega surprise in the scale of "omg I haven't seen that coming" can be.

MeAltairLol
08-02-2009, 01:05 PM
What I mean is that it's too cliche for Ubisoft to use, especially if they've already done it once. I mean remember the first game, the surprise we got when we started up the game and it turned out that you're in a random machine and the game isn't just about Altair? And no-one guessed that would happen, and believe me there was a LOT of guesses as to what the twist was. I'm basically saying that Ubisoft will do something similiar here too, where no-one guessed what happens.

Plus, if everyone's guessing that will happen, we're kinda losing the "Omg I didn't see that coming" effect aren't we? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

SWJS
08-02-2009, 02:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
What I mean is that it's too cliche for Ubisoft to use, especially if they've already done it once. I mean remember the first game, the surprise we got when we started up the game and it turned out that you're in a random machine and the game isn't just about Altair? And no-one guessed that would happen, and believe me there was a LOT of guesses as to what the twist was. I'm basically saying that Ubisoft will do something similiar here too, where no-one guessed what happens.

Plus, if everyone's guessing that will happen, we're kinda losing the "Omg I didn't see that coming" effect aren't we? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Danvish
08-02-2009, 02:51 PM

Plus, if everyone's guessing that will happen, we're kinda losing the "Omg I didn't see that coming" effect aren't we? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh, in that case, let's close down the forums since we've already ruined many of the nice surprised we can expect in ACII

Edengoth
08-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Alan Rikkin is a vegan. That's the surprise no one will see coming.

MeAltairLol
08-02-2009, 03:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Alan Rikkin is a vegan. That's the surprise no one will see coming. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now THAT's a surprise I can deal with http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Heh, in that case, let's close down the forums since we've already ruined many of the nice surprised we can expect in ACII </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No need for sarcasm, I'm making a point the same as you are http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif If I'm wrong I'll personally send you a PM saying sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

obliviondoll
08-02-2009, 09:54 PM
I vote for the following:

Lucy is gay.

Desmond falls for Lucy.

Lucy tells Desmond she's gay.

Desmond gets a sex change.

Vidic falls in love with the now-female Desmond and sets her free.

Reliving Ezio's memories gives Desmond the ability to make women fall in love with her.

Desmond seduces Lucy and they disappear into the sunset together.

AC3 begins with you playing as Vidic out for revenge on Lucy for stealing your woman.

Ureh
08-02-2009, 10:10 PM
@obliviondoll: Is that just a joke? or did the game hint that Lucy is gay?

EmperorxZurg
08-02-2009, 11:02 PM
it's a joke

Edengoth
08-02-2009, 11:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ureh:
@obliviondoll: Is that just a joke? or did the game hint that Lucy is gay? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...and other days I remember why I lost faith in humanity.

Just kidding, Ureh. Nothing you ever post could undo the awesomeness of your sig.

godsmack_darius
08-02-2009, 11:43 PM
I peiced it together.

K, here we go

Al Mualim turns blue because what he wanted was good (which comes back to the eagle vision showing their intentions! which was what? world peace!!!)
But the questions is, why is it that The templars turned gold (assassination target) or red (enemy)
easy, because Altair didnt no their intentions, Al Mualim never told him, but everytime you talked to him, he made it seem that the templars were evil and selfish

But that comes to the question too WHY they are still gold and red after he tells you theri intentions which is world peace but they way their going for it was bad. and thats easy.

Because Altair looked upon the templars as enemies, so techniqually the eagle visikon doesnt show the intentions but Altairs prespective of them, Thats why when you see monks or people sitting on benches they shine blue because Altairs opinion on them is that they can help him blend in or escape a chase

So Altairs perspective on Al Mualim was blue, because he trusted him and it was his opinion on what he saw Al Mualim to be

But since Altair was blinded form what Al Mualim told him about the templars, his prospective on the templars was either assassinatation targer (Al Mualim told him to kill him) or red as an enemy

Xanatos2007
08-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Altair was an Assassin. It wasn't just a job, it was his way of life.
"Who you are and what you do are twound too tight. To rob you of one would have deprived me of the other." - Al Mualim.
It's like if you're a traceur; other people only see the street and what's in front of them, traceurs pay more attention to the rooftops and railings and buildings and other things to climb on/over. If you're a soldier, you automatically seek out places for cover and ways to flank the enemy if they come from different points. If you're an artist, you see the world through a different pair of eyes than everyone else, what some may see as garbage (or may not notice at all) you see as a thing of beauty. If you're a thief, you may spot out different hide spots and entry routes and things of value. If you're a salesman, you sum up people by their appearance and find out what appeals to them so you know how to make the best deals and are able to spot even the smallest details.

As such, if you're an Assassin (like Altair), you automatically examine your environment, pick out threats and allies, discover who your target is and anyone else that can help you get to them. Eagle vision is just seeing the world through Altair's/Ezio's eyes.
I just wish they went into more detail, as an Assassin I think you'd be examining more than just a few people in front of you.

godsmack_darius
08-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Precisley, Its just Altairs opinion on what he sees

Korejo
08-03-2009, 02:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Precisley, Its just Altairs opinion on what he sees
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But some other guy in other thread said.. tht in the tutorial they tell "eagle vision shows the intentions of other people."
im confused.. but. Altair got punk'd.. so .. eagle vision is useless then.. :S..
If it just shows the perception of Altair/Ezio/Desmond.. then its just useless.. becoz even a 5 yr old kid can see that guards in the game are "bAd people". I mean what is the point of having an eagle vision if it just shows the obvious..

Xanatos2007
08-03-2009, 02:17 AM
That's what I was questioning before, it's only real use was in the end when Desmond used it to view the blood. And it doesn't take Eagle vision to see that Vidic is a tool and Lucy is a friend.

Korejo
08-03-2009, 02:46 AM
hmm.. yess.. they should'nt have said "it shows the intentions of other people".. but just "spot the enemies in the crowd" or smthing.
I hope eagle vision will be much more accurate than assassins creed 1.. but that would kill the twist's........ its just useless.

NoxieDC
08-03-2009, 03:51 AM
Please don't. I like killing gold glowing people. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
If not for any usefulness (though I guess they made it more helpful this time), keep it for bright and lively colours!

obliviondoll
08-03-2009, 04:40 AM
Al Mualim appearing as a friend makes sense.

It's not based on reality, it's based on Altair's perceptions.

He's far better at judging other people than most are, but he's not perfect. Al Mualim is proof of that.

Anyone can be decieved.

Xanatos2007
08-03-2009, 05:34 AM
Not me! I got an email from aliens saying that I won $1,000,000 in Zimbabwe for being the most un-gullible person on the planet. And they know, they've been watching everyone from space.

R.O.I--COLE
08-03-2009, 07:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Al Mualim appearing as a friend makes sense.

It's not based on reality, it's based on Altair's perceptions.

He's far better at judging other people than most are, but he's not perfect. Al Mualim is proof of that.

Anyone can be decieved.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you enter the kingdom and you're surrounded by assassins one is red in eagle vision so its not Altair's perceptions and it's not a glitch because if you watch him for a while he acts as if hes being watched.

Danvish
08-03-2009, 11:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Not me! I got an email from aliens saying that I won $1,000,000 in Zimbabwe for being the most un-gullible person on the planet. And they know, they've been watching everyone from space. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now am not sure who's stoned here... you, or the aliens.

obliviondoll
08-03-2009, 04:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by R.O.I--COLE:
When you enter the kingdom and you're surrounded by assassins one is red in eagle vision so its not Altair's perceptions and it's not a glitch because if you watch him for a while he acts as if hes being watched. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And if you watch him without eagle vision he looks slightly suspicious. Which is why Altair would think he is slightly suspicious. Funny that.

Xanatos2007
08-03-2009, 09:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Not me! I got an email from aliens saying that I won $1,000,000 in Zimbabwe for being the most un-gullible person on the planet. And they know, they've been watching everyone from space. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now am not sure who's stoned here... you, or the aliens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We're all stoned. That's some good spaceweed... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Danvish
08-04-2009, 09:45 AM

Now am not sure who's stoned here... you, or the aliens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We're all stoned. That's some good spaceweed... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, send me some!

Edengoth
08-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Does the decoy for Robert de Sable appear in gold? I never tried eagle vision during that fight.

SWJS
08-05-2009, 01:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
Does the decoy for Robert de Sable appear in gold? I never tried eagle vision during that fight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Hmm... I wouldn't know. I'm on Jubair in another playthrough of AC. I'll try it when it comes time to go after Robert.

Edengoth
08-05-2009, 01:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
I'll try it when it comes time to go after Robert. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks. I'm on the road from Montana to Florida right now and my PC is packed, otherwise I'd just do it myself.

Xanatos2007
08-05-2009, 01:20 AM
Jubair is easy to identify. He appears gold in EV while his followers appear red, he carries his sword in his hand, he wears a belt pouch and he's always in the same place.

Edengoth
08-05-2009, 01:45 AM
GOOD people of Damas! The real Jubair always starts his speeches that way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...next_from=PL&index=6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdCXHFU-HnU&feature=PlayList&p=16C34478B4817474&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6) makes hilarious fun of it

Danvish
08-05-2009, 01:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Edengoth:
GOOD people of Damas! The real Jubair always starts his speeches that way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...next_from=PL&index=6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdCXHFU-HnU&feature=PlayList&p=16C34478B4817474&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=6) makes hilarious fun of it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I kill them all just for pleasure.

Edengoth
08-05-2009, 02:02 AM
I left them alone. I used to work at a library, so I don't kill anyone burning those wretched books unless I have to :P

SWJS
08-05-2009, 03:26 PM
The Decoy appears gold.

The guards under the control of the Piece of Eden appear red.