PDA

View Full Version : Revelations side quest bugs - 360

oplol22
11-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Mercenary mission: Unfortunate Son

Problem: After fighting off the guards the mission never completes, Ezio continually says "hold them off" while no guards come forcing you to abort the mission. I have retried the mission with the same outcome multiple times

Master Assassin mission: The Vizier, Part 2

Problem: As with the "Unfortunate Son" mission this also fails to complete after killing the guards in the "Grand Bazaar" and walking with your apprentice. The apprentice just keeps walking until he stops and just stands there once again leaving you to abort the mission. I have tried this mission multiple times as well with the same outcome.

If anyone has this same issue please let me know.

Thanks

oplol22
11-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Mercenary mission: Unfortunate Son

Problem: After fighting off the guards the mission never completes, Ezio continually says "hold them off" while no guards come forcing you to abort the mission. I have retried the mission with the same outcome multiple times

Master Assassin mission: The Vizier, Part 2

Problem: As with the "Unfortunate Son" mission this also fails to complete after killing the guards in the "Grand Bazaar" and walking with your apprentice. The apprentice just keeps walking until he stops and just stands there once again leaving you to abort the mission. I have tried this mission multiple times as well with the same outcome.

If anyone has this same issue please let me know.

Thanks

Solemn Renegade
11-18-2011, 08:30 AM
I have ran into the same issue on Mercenary mission: Unfortunate Son. I finish off the remaining guards and Ezio just continuously shouts "do not waiver" and "hold the line". Need a fix or a workaround badly.

The7ofDiamonds
11-24-2011, 02:16 AM
I was having this issue multiple times during unfortunate son, so I went back a third time and just tried something else. The first two times I was stopping at the beginning when you're supposed to follow the mercenaries, I stopped to purchase a bookstore. I restarted a third time and didn't purchase it, just kept going and only stuck to the quest and the issue didn't arise again. Not sure if this is what fixed it, but figured it was worth mentioning just in case it might help someone else.