PDA

View Full Version : DECK GUN HELP!!!!!!

criceto2010
03-20-2010, 05:51 AM
Hello everyone I bought SH5 2 days ago only now I could dedicarminici but I immediately encountered a problem ....I need some information about: "how enter in deck gun position from watch tower?"
I have encountered problems in moving from the tower with the officers to the position of gun: After having spoken with the uffiilale and putting men to the gun or antiaircraft... What should I do to take command of the gun as in previous versions (es.SH4)?????????????
please help me. thanks in advance to all !!!!!!

criceto2010
03-20-2010, 05:51 AM
Hello everyone I bought SH5 2 days ago only now I could dedicarminici but I immediately encountered a problem ....I need some information about: "how enter in deck gun position from watch tower?"
I have encountered problems in moving from the tower with the officers to the position of gun: After having spoken with the uffiilale and putting men to the gun or antiaircraft... What should I do to take command of the gun as in previous versions (es.SH4)?????????????
please help me. thanks in advance to all !!!!!!

savage197
03-20-2010, 06:35 AM
just step down from the tower,walk to the deck and click on the gun

samuraiprogramm
03-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Start on the conning tower

Face the stern (rear of ship)

Notice on your right a place where you can 'step out' of the conning tower.

Have faith and walk that way.

You will climb down a ladder to the deck of the sub.

Now you can walk to the deck gun and operate it.

ALTERNATIVELY

talk to the officer of the deck.

Ask him to man the deck guns

He will issue the command

Use your binoculars (zoom in)

Lock on target and (I THINK) they will start firing on it for you.

wetboy
03-21-2010, 04:46 AM
Asking the watch Officer to give the order only works if he has one or more moral buttons lit. You may still need to pinpoint the target with binoculars though, which works moral or not.

Furthermore, all of the special abilities (warming torps, overcharging diesels etc) requires moral. I have found the cook useful in this circumstance when crew have no moral.
By giving him the special meal ability and using it when moral is low, everyone gains one moral allowing you to use other crew members abilities.
The cook may say that he cannot do it, but he does it anyway. This effect wears of pretty quick so save it for when you need it.
This is a workaround and not perfect by any means. Very much like the entire game in fact. Oh and moral is not saved when reloading the game (at least for me) so I have used this technique many times.
SOS

saipan1972
03-21-2010, 09:40 PM
search the forums, this has been discussed 50 times at least.

jwusher1958
03-22-2010, 11:58 AM
I can use the anti aircraft by looking at it from the rear of the tower, but I can't use the main gun. I'ver told the watch officer to man, look at target thru binoculars, lock on. They will not fore on target