PDA

View Full Version : ACB Item Question

Rising_Phoenixo
11-17-2010, 05:56 PM
(Possible spoilers)
So I'm just starting the game. I got out of the animus to check my new email after catching the first Borgia Messenger. I talk to the gang, check email and headed outside. 10 minutes to wander around. I have found 2 items, first is 'Medici Cape' and second is 'Ezio's Belt'. Now it says 2/5 items. Do these appear as the game progresses and I just didn't find the first item earlier? or do I have until I re-enter the Animus to collect all 5? I can't seem to find any other items and I don't want to miss out.

Rising_Phoenixo
11-17-2010, 05:56 PM
(Possible spoilers)
So I'm just starting the game. I got out of the animus to check my new email after catching the first Borgia Messenger. I talk to the gang, check email and headed outside. 10 minutes to wander around. I have found 2 items, first is 'Medici Cape' and second is 'Ezio's Belt'. Now it says 2/5 items. Do these appear as the game progresses and I just didn't find the first item earlier? or do I have until I re-enter the Animus to collect all 5? I can't seem to find any other items and I don't want to miss out.

coolcadet2010
11-17-2010, 06:02 PM
They just appear in the outside world. I found "Claudia's Journal" for my first one.

Rising_Phoenixo
11-17-2010, 08:01 PM
Thanks. Yeah, I have 3 now. Mario's Sword was my third. Oh, I checked the email and Rebecca is looking for her MP3. Is this just suppose to be chit-chat email or is it out there too?

TalontedEagle
11-17-2010, 09:16 PM
It's just chit-chat. They find it later on Shaun's nightstand