PDA

View Full Version : Lost my parachute

Devil-Trojan001
11-22-2010, 09:01 AM
I really don't know what has gone on here I have done all Leo's war machines I had the parachute now I don't, Can anyone help?

Devil-Trojan001
11-22-2010, 09:01 AM
I really don't know what has gone on here I have done all Leo's war machines I had the parachute now I don't, Can anyone help?

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 09:03 AM
...Buy another from the tailor?

Devil-Trojan001
11-22-2010, 09:08 AM
It says I have a full set

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 09:12 AM
Then jump off a building and check? Should make it a high one.

Devil-Trojan001
11-22-2010, 09:20 AM
I tried that and died.

zerocooll21
11-22-2010, 09:41 AM
Yah same here, I've seen a lot of people with no chutes anymore.

In my case I have no chutes and no Ezio. Some glitch has me as Desmond in Italy with half my weapons missing.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 09:48 AM
Ok, not trying to be condescending, but did you push the button to open it? I only ask because they don't tell you what it is until your going down.

Devil-Trojan001
11-22-2010, 10:02 AM
I had some it was a little symbol above my weapon icon now there is nothing there at all

zerocooll21
11-22-2010, 10:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BloodyMoon1:
Ok, not trying to be condescending, but did you push the button to open it? I only ask because they don't tell you what it is until your going down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is no icon showing how many chutes you have and yah pushing the button does nothing.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 10:06 AM
That happens on mine sometimes but when I go to use it, it's always working, so I don't know I guess. Anyways, I didn't get a yes or no, so I'm gonna just toss this out there, for the chute it's Square on PS3 and X on 360, for anyone that doesn't see it tell you in small text at the top of the screen WHILE you're falling &gt;.&gt; Leonardo can make a gun, a glider, a tank, a machine gun, can't make a damn instruction manual for a bed sheet with ropes tied to it.

CourtJestGaming
11-22-2010, 12:13 PM
I think this is an actual glitch, as I too have encountered the same thing last week.

I first got the chute and had the icon above my weapon, with 15 of them.

However when I went to jump off a building, nothing worked with the X button.

However, I went into a Lair one time, and the Icon re-appeared, only at this time it had 0 next to it, which meant I had none, but when I went to the Tailor, I had 15.

BloodyMoon1
11-22-2010, 01:03 PM
You have 0 in lairs so you don't try using them. Also, if you guys are trying to jump and do a leap of faith, you have to go to another spot. Leap of Faith overrides the chute and everything else.

nukelukespuke34
11-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Yeah, but after I get out of the Lair of Romulus, I still have 0 parachutes!! Gee, thanks for wasting my money Ubi!! If they didn't want us using parachutes in the lairs they could've just blacked them out instead of reducing them to zero. WHoever designed this system needs to be slapped in the face. Hard.

Caligula__
11-22-2010, 01:50 PM
you lose your parachutes whenever you do a Lair of Romulus or Leonardo's war machine

ckoel
11-29-2010, 11:05 PM
I appear to have lost mine when I dyed my clothes. There is a workaround, but only if you haven't already maxed out your parachutes. Never max them out and all you have to do when this happens is go to the tailor and buy more which causes the icon and parachutes to be usable again. Unfortunately, if you are like me, you have already maxed out in which case we are what they call SOL until UBI decides to patch this issue.

obliviondoll
11-29-2010, 11:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassino240:
I had some it was a little symbol above my weapon icon now there is nothing there at all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That icon frequently disappears for me too.

The chutes still work though.

Zire1022
11-30-2010, 12:12 AM
i had a few things happen i had the icon disappear(my inventory was full of them because right when i got them i filled up on them) and then i checked to see if i needed to buy more for some reason and sure enough i needed more but then the icon disappeared-ed again and i had them in my inventory that time.

RomanDozer
11-30-2010, 01:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
you lose your parachutes whenever you do a Lair of Romulus or Leonardo's war machine </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah this needs to get fixed, clearly. It doesn't really matter to me as I can very easily buy as many as I want (over several million in $ now) But, it's still an aggrivating bug. Was this posted on the bug/ glitches section, I hope?

savill81
11-30-2010, 03:14 AM
To the person who mentioned pushing X when falling for the chute, its not X its Square for the cute when falling.

dkbm95
11-30-2010, 03:21 AM
Hes talking about xbox u foool !

obliviondoll
11-30-2010, 03:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by savill9:
To the person who mentioned pushing X when falling for the chute, its not X its Square for the cute when falling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Square on PS3 = X on XBox.

extrememuffin
11-30-2010, 09:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by savill9:
To the person who mentioned pushing X when falling for the chute, its not X its Square for the cute when falling. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif that made my day

also for anybody who doesnt know go into the in-game instructions then scroll down to parachute. its so simple only a genius would think of it

Foppezao
12-01-2010, 09:46 AM
I have the same thing now, the lairs don't seem to work right? I can still try the templair lair or anything...

epic_colors182
12-01-2010, 04:53 PM
possibly a reason for this glitch is to much data saved on the hard drive of whatever system ya got... try erasing data

realgangsta213
12-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Yeah i always check inventory to see if i have any left because most of the time i buy 15 but don't find any if i replay an early mission or do some other activity but just simply check your supplies before you jump once and as soon as you replay a mission or do some other major activity which might cause losses of parachutes then check your supplies again, there are plenty of tailors. As for the parachute stock being full but not opening i can't help with that one sorry.

ElGrandeLupo
12-01-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm in and out of tunnels and the icon is gone everytime i get to a new location.
Makes me wonder what the play-testers have been doing....