PDA

View Full Version : FIX: Arfus Map - Two Altairs + other glitches

supro786
11-22-2007, 01:39 AM
I was reading the "glitch" thread, and just wanted to post the fix for it in a new thread.

You might find one or more of these problems in Arsuf:

-Blue wall
-Enemies just stand there and do nothing
-Fall through the map
-Two Altairs at respawn

FIX: What I did was first unplugged all the controllers I had plugged into my XBOX and only played with my wireless one. Then I went from Jerusalem to Arfus by first going to Acre and then backtracking, instead of going to the Kingdom directly.

BTW, Before using the above fix, I got my 3rd new copy of the game. All of them gave me the exact same problem.

Hope that helps.

supro786
11-22-2007, 01:39 AM
I was reading the "glitch" thread, and just wanted to post the fix for it in a new thread.

You might find one or more of these problems in Arsuf:

-Blue wall
-Enemies just stand there and do nothing
-Fall through the map
-Two Altairs at respawn

FIX: What I did was first unplugged all the controllers I had plugged into my XBOX and only played with my wireless one. Then I went from Jerusalem to Arfus by first going to Acre and then backtracking, instead of going to the Kingdom directly.

BTW, Before using the above fix, I got my 3rd new copy of the game. All of them gave me the exact same problem.

Hope that helps.

stix489
11-22-2007, 02:16 AM
The title says Arfus instead of Arsuf...just a little heads up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

And that fix, even though it worked for you...it might not work for others.

Try restarting the game and play again just to make sure...

unnamedninja
11-22-2007, 09:35 AM
Just wildy guessing here, but do you guys think that the two Altairs is a bug resulting of some leftover multiplayer code which never got finished? I've never heard of a bug like this in a game before, and since you can only trigger it by having two controllers plugged in, seems possible.

eWaster
11-22-2007, 09:45 AM
The Blue Wall is not a glitch. It's a limitation.

aparshall04
11-27-2007, 03:02 AM
This same thing happened to me and it really frustrated me - so I'm going to say how i solved it first for those frustrated players.

My Solution: Unplug all controllers like previously said and only have 1 connected to the xbox wirelessly (not sure if it needs to be wireless or not). I did try going to Acre first and then to kingdom outside Acre and I could not enter the Arsuf region because of a blue wall. I went back to jerusalem and then into the outside kingdom and was able to do everything glitch-free.

Note about glitching: I was able to make it to Robert's army and it seemed that his army was also either double, triple, or quadruple the size. Only about 1/2-1/4 of them would attack back while there were about 20+ soldiers who would just stand there. It was pretty funny because i would be slashing through all these guys trying to get to others just creating the bloodiest death field i had seen in the game so far. Later i tried to get my clone to come over and help out and then i became locked onto him. After locking onto him i could not lock onto enemies and there was no way to get further in the game so i proceeded to "kill myself."

Pr0metheus 1962
11-27-2007, 03:10 AM
Unplugging secondary controllers seems to work for everyone who encounters bugs in the Arsuf mission. You can have your controller connected wirelessly or with the charge cable connected.