PDA

View Full Version : DGEN help

Fighterduck
11-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Was tring to make signle mission to use the MC 205 V but seems i dont understand how to use this program. Someone can tell me what i have to do to create some single missions with this plane?

thanks<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof"

Fighterduck
11-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Was tring to make signle mission to use the MC 205 V but seems i dont understand how to use this program. Someone can tell me what i have to do to create some single missions with this plane?

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof"

Blottogg
11-26-2006, 03:02 PM
Fighterduck, I don't know much about building missions from scratch, but the mission builder basics sticky is here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/50910533/m/3341042283)

If that doesn't help, you might want to post your question over in the mission builders forum.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Blotto

"A poor plan, violently executed, is better than no plan at all." - "Sledge"

Fighterduck
11-27-2006, 01:46 AM
ups...oh man im sorry..didnt remember there was a mission builder forum ^^ sorry