PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayers & Da Vinci DLC problems

MrStefunny
05-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Hello! I just finished the game, and I wanna play multiplayer and Da Vinci Dissapearance. But I have some problems:

-First, I can't access the multiplayer game, I dunno why or what's wrong. My PC is fine and my connection is not so bad. But everytime I play ACB, there's a window and it says: "You are about to play in offline mode." The question is how to get it online?

-Second, I can't access and find any DLC though. I really confuse about this. Someone tell me that DLC was from Uplay or something, is it right?

P.S: Sorry for my spelling

MrStefunny
05-21-2011, 09:17 AM
Hello! I just finished the game, and I wanna play multiplayer and Da Vinci Dissapearance. But I have some problems:

-First, I can't access the multiplayer game, I dunno why or what's wrong. My PC is fine and my connection is not so bad. But everytime I play ACB, there's a window and it says: "You are about to play in offline mode." The question is how to get it online?

-Second, I can't access and find any DLC though. I really confuse about this. Someone tell me that DLC was from Uplay or something, is it right?

P.S: Sorry for my spelling

KingDaniel0
05-21-2011, 09:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrStefunny:

-First, I can't access the multiplayer game, I dunno why or what's wrong. My PC is fine and my connection is not so bad. But everytime I play ACB, there's a window and it says: "You are about to play in offline mode." The question is how to get it online? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To answer your First query. Are you selecting the OFFLINE mode to play this game ? If you would like to access Uplay, exclusive content, and multiplayer features you will need to log into your UBI account, and enter the CD-Key included with your game.

Click on this Link. Can you enter your Username and Password as shown in the Screenshot here, by clicking on the 'LOG IN TO PLAY' button ?

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/ap...rs/detail/a_id/14702 (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/14702)

Disable any Windows, or AV firewall for the time being. As a Side note, if you face any Connectivity issues, then you can try this method.

First try Deleting the Windows HOSTS.txt file from this location i.e. C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc.

First try to delete this file, but make a BACKUP on some other location. After doing this, again try to PLAY the game. You can also edit this 'hosts' file, by removing any lines of text, if any, below this:

127.0.0.1 localhost
::1 localhost

----------------------------------------------------------------------------