PDA

View Full Version : *spoilers* how does subject 16 know the truth?

Alamanyo
02-05-2010, 12:59 PM
after watching the video i am very confused as to how subject 16 knows the truth, is it one of his memories or something? can someone clear this up please

Alamanyo
02-05-2010, 12:59 PM
after watching the video i am very confused as to how subject 16 knows the truth, is it one of his memories or something? can someone clear this up please

mojsarn
02-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Yes, it is one of his twisted memories, too bad we werent allowed to see the date =(

SWJS
02-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Yes. It is one of 16s ancestral memories, following Adam. It shows what things were really like in the Garden of Eden. It also shows the Precursors, as well as the first humans, and the first assassins. It basically sets in motion how life as we know it came about.

It reminds me of The Matrix, only the world we know is real, instead the truth masked by ancient scripts and historical tests.

Randy 355
02-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Yep. That's probably how Vidic knew of "Those who came before" as he states in Assassin's Creed 1:

Desmond:"What makes you guys so special, so smart, that you happen to invent all these things while us mere mortals stumble around like idiots?"

Vidic:"To be fair, we don't invent them, we find them."

Desmond:"Find them?"

Vidic:"They're gifts, Mr. Miles. From those who came before..."