PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's Amazing Counter Attack, Kills

XJoker3697D
11-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Ok, so what are your favorite counter attack kills by Ezio, in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ?

Mine are...
Sticks hidden blade inside their face
Hidden blade under the chin and shoots
Stab with sword, picks up person, shoots

XJoker3697D
11-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Ok, so what are your favorite counter attack kills by Ezio, in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ?

Mine are...
Sticks hidden blade inside their face
Hidden blade under the chin and shoots
Stab with sword, picks up person, shoots

OZombiePenguinO
11-28-2010, 05:48 PM
His stylish sword ones, and the ones with the gun involved.

I really love the one with the dagger that's been around since AC1 though, not a counter, but a combo/streak kill. When he just gives them two good stabs in the chest while they both move, it's simple, but I love it.

Lazaran
11-28-2010, 05:56 PM
I've always loved countering with the hidden blades. I liked it the best in AC1 though. It took precision, and if you messed up, you got hit. Really made slaughtering a whole bunch of guards feel like more of an accomplishment.

DarthViscer
11-28-2010, 06:04 PM
I love all of the short blade counter kills/execution kills. The new ones are great but my favoite is where he stabs the dude up the chin, pivets and then throws him down. I also love the one where he stabs the guy in the chest, then hidden blade to the shoulder and then comes around and slits his throat.

Rodriquezz
11-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Butcherknife into the back of the head never gets old, very brutal and prone to glitch, which results in a very funny display of said counter.

Also the 4 seconds show off counter, where he pushes the dieing victim to the ground with a light push, which the "more agressive" guards watch how cool Ezio is, before they finally attack him or much better, miss him because he is invincible during this animation.

xerxesofthe
11-28-2010, 07:46 PM
like the one where he stabs there jugular just hard enough to punctur it and let the blood drain from his head.

ExprtAssassin
11-28-2010, 07:51 PM
I love the execution with the dagger where he essentially prison shanks him (stabs him twice in the chest) and also with that one where he stabs the stiletto into his temple and drags him backwards.
I realize that those aren't counters.

But.... overall I love where he has the warhammer, and he smacks him in the stomach, then curb stomps the back of his head/bashes the back of his head with the hammer. Not sure if that is a counter or execution but still bad *** anyways.

XxKillaSniperxX
11-29-2010, 04:58 AM
My favs are the machine gun stab with the hidden blade( I was so happy when I saw that they brought it back from ac2) and the one's in this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCIYyOPGllQ) video (at :39 and :41)

HorTyS
11-29-2010, 05:18 AM
i still love the counter you get when you have a spear & you counter another enemy with a spear, where you just swipe his attack away & then stab your spear into his face. that one's awesome. like alot of others, i love the double chest stab with the dagger weapons. i like all the dagger kills/ counters really, especially now that you can get double kills using throwing knives. the hidden blades' kills are awesome now also. the sword is pretty cool, mixing the gun in with the kills. don't really like he heavy weapons or hammer class weapons as much, so i can't say about those kills since i rarely use them....

jimbo11235813
11-29-2010, 05:47 AM
I'm not sure about counter kills (probably spear vs spear counter), but my favourite execution is when you hold the attack button (after several executions) with the short blade and Ezio hits/stabs (not quite sure), then throws a knife at an enemy behind him (now looking away from the first guy), then stabs the original staggering guard in the chest without even looking. It just looks awesome.

Most of my favourite moves are the executions, not the counters.

DJKRONOS1982
11-29-2010, 11:59 AM
1. The sword/gun combos
2. The one where he yanks his enemy forward and then steps behind him and knifes their back
3. Last but not least, the aerial spin + hidden blade slice attack.

Gyro458
11-29-2010, 12:09 PM
All of the Dagger of Romulus ones.

k0br4
11-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Unarmed FTW.

assassin087
11-29-2010, 05:26 PM
KIlling them with a broom and throwing an axe at them.

k0br4
11-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Hidden blade: Up through the chin

Dagger: Grabs and slits throat

Sword: Chops their knees, pushes to ground, shoots in back of head

Spear: Block then throw it in their face

Hammer: Take out legs, stamp on their face

Unarmed: Grab behind their neck and break

godsmack_darius
11-30-2010, 05:57 PM
Hand to hand combat is my way http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Along with the dagger, and the occasional sword attack http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TooLazy4Name
11-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Definately his fist finisher, jab, cross, sweep, or the one where he stomps his foot and then breaks his leg.

tyrce111
12-01-2010, 02:42 AM
One of the coolest kills is when you stroll up to a guard with your dagger out and just jam it into the top of his skull...
AWESOME!

I like prety much all of the hidden blade exicutions...

My favorite ones are:
When Ezio spins in the air and slices the guards jugular.

Runs upto the guy, gets behind him, slices his right arm then stabs him.(something like that)It just looks realy skillage!