You know
A little plus for Ezio
But
After awhile it starts to become a bit of an eyesore
Is there any way to unequip it?
Or do I have to wear this thing forever??? O_o

Assassin_M
11-22-2009, 09:28 AM
srry forever http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif this actually makes me a bit worried as to whether buy armor and kill the eye candy or dont buy armor and have a hard time fighting the guards

Zackebacke
11-22-2009, 09:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
srry forever http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif this actually makes me a bit worried as to whether buy armor and kill the eye candy or dont buy armor and have a hard time fighting the guards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hard time fighting guards? Are you kidding me?

Assassin_M
11-22-2009, 10:26 AM
well i havent played the game yet but from what i`v seen it seems that armor increases health points so no armor means low HP

HateCliffhanger
11-22-2009, 10:32 AM
You can change the armor, their is an armor rack in the Montigirioni or however it is spelled, Villa, you will find armor racks in one of the rooms where you can change. But I am unsure if whether or not you can go back to your plain cloth armor.

SilverF0X118
11-22-2009, 10:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
well i havent played the game yet but from what i`v seen it seems that armor increases health points so no armor means low HP </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Cestus isn't armor
It's a small weapon
So it doesn't benefit health
And the guards
Let's just say the Cestus isn't necessary
And I've tried going to my Villa
Unequipping and equipping different armors
It doesn't affect the Cestus at all
It's also on display at the small weapons rack
But if you equip a different dagger
It just affects the blade your carrying

Hurri211
11-22-2009, 11:53 AM
My advice is to not buy chest upgrades. Buy the others, as it doesn't really spoil the eye candy of Ezio. I've now got all metal armour(apart from the chest pad), and Ezio still looks as badass as at the start.

SupremeCaptain
11-22-2009, 12:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SilverF0X118:
well i havent played the game yet but from what i`v seen it seems that armor increases health points so no armor means low HP </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Cestus isn't armor
It's a small weapon
So it doesn't benefit health
And the guards
Let's just say the Cestus isn't necessary
And I've tried going to my Villa
Unequipping and equipping different armors
It doesn't affect the Cestus at all
It's also on display at the small weapons rack
But if you equip a different dagger
It just affects the blade your carrying </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice poem.

SilverF0X118
11-22-2009, 09:25 PM
I know its a little better for combat
And I stress "little"
But Ezio cant be all smoothy with a freaking metal thing on his hand

Edengoth
11-22-2009, 11:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HateCliffhanger:
You can change the armor, their is an armor rack in the Montigirioni or however it is spelled, Villa, you will find armor racks in one of the rooms where you can change. But I am unsure if whether or not you can go back to your plain cloth armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No, you can't switch the metal cestus. It's the only fist armor/weapon. Also, you cannot unequip anything in the villa.

Airadan
11-22-2009, 11:20 PM
Dont waste your time on armour.Guards are easy like takeing candy from a baby.

h9876543211910
11-22-2009, 11:28 PM
Ezio looks badass either way but now after I completed the game his beard and all doesn't fit right with Ezio he doesn't look like ezio anymore.

Airadan
11-22-2009, 11:36 PM
We cant all look like were 17 at 40 something I think it fits.Changes him from a crazy killing teen to a crazy killing middle age man.

h9876543211910
11-22-2009, 11:41 PM
If I wanted and old guy killing people I would play Metal Gear Solid 4 that grampa running around shooting people is better.

SilverF0X118
11-23-2009, 11:06 AM
I guess if there was an update
...coming anytime soon
Then these little things would be nice to address

NuclearFuss
11-23-2009, 11:13 AM
What I've done is the dyed the clothes Wetland Ebony and put the entire Missaglias armour and now he looks exactly like the Black Edition Ezio.

Xyks
11-23-2009, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SilverF0X118:
...coming anytime soon
Then these little things would be nice to address </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, that would be a nice DLC feature. Personally i like Altair's Armor the best, but it would be cool if you could lay off all armor peaces instead of having to put on some kind of armor...

nitres15
11-23-2009, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xyks:
...coming anytime soon
Then these little things would be nice to address </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, that would be a nice DLC feature. Personally i like Altair's Armor the best, but it would be cool if you could lay off all armor peaces instead of having to put on some kind of armor... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

better in fist fight

Mcmole2
11-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Why do you all not like the Metal Cestus? Because it doesn't look good? Seriously? It's a beneficial piece of armor/weapon. And you want to unequip it because it looks bad? It's a freaking metal gauntlet! Shall we call the Whambulance now?

SilverF0X118
11-23-2009, 06:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mcmole2:
Why do you all not like the Metal Cestus? Because it doesn't look good? Seriously? It's a beneficial piece of armor/weapon. And you want to unequip it because it looks bad? It's a freaking metal gauntlet! Shall we call the Whambulance now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its the point of being able to customize your character to your liking
Also the benefits aren't that drastic
How often do you use your fists anyway
Sure you have the occasional beat up mission
But other than that you're going to be using to your blades to dispatch most guards
Either that or their own weapons against them
The point is you should be able to alter your character to how you want him to look
And you shouldn't have to have a metal glove on your hand without being able to take it off

An_Idea
11-23-2009, 07:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h9876543211910:
Ezio looks badass either way but now after I completed the game his beard and all doesn't fit right with Ezio he doesn't look like ezio anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think the beard fits great, especially with altairs armor and the MA clothes

Pitalla
11-23-2009, 07:11 PM
I could do well without the beard you know... I dont really like it.
Anyways it is true, they should give us more gauntlet options.

Sentite
11-23-2009, 08:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by An_Idea:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h9876543211910:
Ezio looks badass either way but now after I completed the game his beard and all doesn't fit right with Ezio he doesn't look like ezio anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think the beard fits great, especially with altairs armor and the MA clothes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found that very strange that Altair's armor fits almost too perfect with his older look. I guess they did it on purpose, but because of that he doesnt look right in any of the other armors http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

guipit
11-24-2009, 01:30 AM
I say don't get armor other than boots and gauntlets man

having low max hp makes you think more about I dunno not dying

jc20s
08-22-2010, 10:32 AM
It would be okay if I had my own save games (quick-saves, auto-saves, and manual saves), so I could have gone back to when I didn't buy it. Unfortunately I'm stuck with the thing now.

No idea why Ubisoft never patched an option into the game that allows you to take off items in the game.

Ultimate_Night
08-22-2010, 11:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jc20s:
It would be okay if I had my own save games (quick-saves, auto-saves, and manual saves), so I could have gone back to when I didn't buy it. Unfortunately I'm stuck with the thing now.

No idea why Ubisoft never patched an option into the game that allows you to take off items in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why are you necroposting?

primerib69
08-22-2010, 02:29 PM
Bro the meta cestus looks so filthy! They should have it as automatically on Ezio, and you can upgrade it.