PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed movie might be in the works...

CRUDFACE
08-17-2011, 03:09 PM
The AC movie (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2011/08/video-assassins-creed-revelations/1) or the multiple movies coming out soon and/or still being discussed right now. Personally, I like the cgi feel of Ebers more than live action, if it will be one at that. But that's just me, thoughts?

CRUDFACE
08-17-2011, 03:09 PM
The AC movie (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2011/08/video-assassins-creed-revelations/1) or the multiple movies coming out soon and/or still being discussed right now. Personally, I like the cgi feel of Ebers more than live action, if it will be one at that. But that's just me, thoughts?

Chamboozer
08-17-2011, 03:53 PM
I don't think an AC movie would be a good idea.

CRUDFACE
08-17-2011, 04:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chamboozer:
I don't think an AC movie would be a good idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

me neither, but I am kind of excited for Embers

reddragonhrcro
08-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Well now that UbiSoft is also a movie producing company the movie might not be bad as most game based movies(for example Resident Evil which is a joke cuz a fan could make an better RE movie than the producer of it)

blazefp
08-18-2011, 04:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by reddragonhrcro:
Well now that UbiSoft is also a movie producing company the movie might not be bad as most game based movies(for example Resident Evil which is a joke cuz a fan could make an better RE movie than the producer of it) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Resident Evil only got an average success cuz of the chick ;P

Pitalla
08-18-2011, 08:53 AM
If I did a movie of AC, it would rock on into something amazing!

Cercatrova
08-18-2011, 01:32 PM
cinematic release would not be a great idea, in my opinion. However, I would love to see more like Assassin's Creed: Lineage.
Not that I would like to see things become too formulaic, but a pre-series live action movie (Lineage) and a post game animated movie (Embers) would be really great I think, just to cover the (sometimes) not so playable details of a characters life or what brought about the situation, and fill in information that can not be provided through the animus, but is still important enough to be seen.

lukaszep
08-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Siighhh.
Ubisoft have already confirmed, months ago when they acquired the french movie studio, that one is being developed and that it would be live action. But it can't hurt to discuss anyway i guess.

Cercatrova
08-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Are you talking about Hybride? They acquired Hybride before Assassin's Creed II, when they made Lineage, over 2 years ago.

Pitalla
08-18-2011, 01:58 PM
oh boy... well I will one day do an AC movie.

lukaszep
08-18-2011, 02:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cercatrova:
Are you talking about Hybride? They acquired Hybride before Assassin's Creed II, when they made Lineage, over 2 years ago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No they brought a new studio May this year. They mention in this new article i just saw, they repeat things they've said before, but here you go. (http://www.trueachievements.com/n5039/ubisoft-committed-to-film-adaptations.htm)

blazefp
08-18-2011, 03:03 PM
hmm my guess here is that IF we get to see an AC movie, it will be after 2012.
It would be excellent if it was on 21/12/2012 but I'm not sure they have enough time