PDA

View Full Version : DIALOGUE SOUND

gloops1
06-15-2011, 06:08 AM
Anybody had sound problems here ? I get all the background sound but not any dialogue at all???

gloops1
06-15-2011, 06:08 AM
Anybody had sound problems here ? I get all the background sound but not any dialogue at all???

KingDaniel0
06-15-2011, 06:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iteague:
Anybody had sound problems here ? I get all the background sound but not any dialogue at all??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which Sound Card are you using ? I presume you must have fully updated your Audio/Sound drivers ? If you are using Windows XP, then you can try reducing the 'Audio Hardware Acceleration'. Try experimenting by lowering the acceleration by one notch, and then check the Game's performance. Doing this may sometimes help.

Do you get this issue only while playing Brotherhood, or even with other Games ? You can try re-installing the Game, if this problem persists. Maybe some Game Audio and sound files are missing.

Btw, are you having a 5.1/7.1 Sound Card, and the output is on 2 speakers ? If that's correct, then you can also try changing the Audio Settings to Stereo/2.1 (Speaker Configuration Setup/Option)::

e.g. For Windows VISTA/7, Go to Control Panel---&gt; Sound----&gt; Playback Options Tab. Under this Tab, choose the Device you use for sound, and click on the 'Configure' button. And then change the Audio Channel to *Stereo*, if it is set to something else. First check what is given here by default.

For Windows XP, Go to Control Panel---&gt; Sound and Audio Devices----&gt; Volume Tab. Now under the 'Speaker Settings' Option, click on Advanced. Here you can select the correct Speaker Setup, e.g. Desktop stereo Speakers, depending on your PC. First check what is given here by Default. You can also change the 'Hardware Acceleration' here, under the Performance TAB.

http://a.imageshack.us/img691/6578/soundvolumez.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

justinpunny
06-19-2011, 03:43 PM

Yes, I would first try the method/solution posted by 'KingDaniel' above. Also specify Which OS are you using ?

Cheers.