PDA

View Full Version : bell rings

Adi1996
03-02-2009, 10:56 AM
hey, always when i runaway after the assassination, i hear the melody "Access The Animus" and a bell that rings. Where can i find the sound-file of the bell? (specific.)

thank you.

Adi1996
03-02-2009, 10:56 AM
hey, always when i runaway after the assassination, i hear the melody "Access The Animus" and a bell that rings. Where can i find the sound-file of the bell? (specific.)

thank you.

IanXO4
03-02-2009, 04:55 PM
i dont know where you can get the sound file for just the bell, but it think there is a way to get it yourself without too much trouble. just go to your options and turn the music volume all the way down. next, perform an assassination and find a quiet place to record the sound (perhaps a viewpoint?). if you have any prob with this, just shoot me a pm on youtube. i can prob put this out on youtube without too much trouble.

Anruaee
05-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Access the Animus...well anyway, I escape and I see the Bureau is closed, So I dramatic-ly turn around and, EPIC SWORD FIGHT RIGHT IN FRONT OF BUREAU!

spazzoo1025
05-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Anruaee, please try not to bump threads that are way back in the recesses of the forums, expecially when what you're posting isn't even relevant to the original topic

jasminam
05-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Anruaee, as Spazz said, all of the threads you posted in are very old, there's no need for bumping. Thanks.