PDA

View Full Version : [New Patch Available] ACB PATCH v1.02 NOTES:

Mr_Shade
12-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Next time you start the game, assuming you are connected to the internet, you will be promoted to update your game.

The following information is about what the title update contains.

ACB PATCH v1.02 NOTES:

SINGLE-PLAYER

General Stability Improvements.

Tunnel Fast-Travel Bug - Using the Tunnel before being shown how by Machiavelli no longer results in immediate desynch.

Subject 16 Completion Bug - You will be able to re-enter the Animus after completing the Subject 16 puzzles.

Invisible Crowd in Sequence 5 - The crowd around Micheletto during the play no longer contains invisible people.

Red Room Stuck - Ezio will not remain stuck in the Red Room when accessing a cluster from The Truth.

MULTIPLAYER

General Matchmaking Improvements - Certain crashes and infinite loading loops eradicated in this patch.

Extensive Refinement and Tweaking - Bonus scores altered (Coop bonuses divided by 2), pursuers must wait longer if their target is in the process of killing their own target, improvements to spawn point selection in team games.

Wrong Information - End Game page will no longer show inaccurate match information.
8-Player Private Groups - You will always be able to invite up to 8 players to a private group.

Please do not worry if you see an error that you reported has not been addressed, all are being reported and the team will continue to work tirelessly to repair any persisting problems.

Mr_Shade
12-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Next time you start the game, assuming you are connected to the internet, you will be promoted to update your game.

ACB PATCH v1.02 NOTES:

SINGLE-PLAYER

Tunnel Fast-Travel Bug - Using the Tunnel before being shown how by Machiavelli no longer results in immediate desynch.

Subject 16 Completion Bug - You will be able to re-enter the Animus after completing the Subject 16 puzzles.

Invisible Crowd in Sequence 5 - The crowd around Micheletto during the play no longer contains invisible people.

Red Room Stuck - Ezio will not remain stuck in the Red Room when accessing a cluster from The Truth.

MULTIPLAYER

General Matchmaking Improvements - Certain crashes and infinite loading loops eradicated in this patch.

Extensive Refinement and Tweaking - Bonus scores altered (Coop bonuses divided by 2), pursuers must wait longer if their target is in the process of killing their own target, improvements to spawn point selection in team games.

Wrong Information - End Game page will no longer show inaccurate match information.
8-Player Private Groups - You will always be able to invite up to 8 players to a private group.

Please do not worry if you see an error that you reported has not been addressed, all are being reported and the team will continue to work tirelessly to repair any persisting problems.

W.E.S.P
12-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Is this 360 as well? Ive just restarted and gone in to MP and got no prompt

Mr_Shade
12-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Yes..

Updates etc rely on each region's online service to propagate them - so some regions may get them sooner than others.

Just continue to play, until it prompts you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

W.E.S.P
12-06-2010, 01:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Yes..

Updates etc rely on each region's online service to propagate them - so some regions may get them sooner than others.

Just continue to play, until it prompts you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for clarifying

Ryusennin
12-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Shouldn't it be 2.01 instead of 1.02?

luth411
12-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Naming conventions for things like this typically reserve whole number increases for huge updates. Smaller fixes and things like this are just updates to version 1.0

In two weeks they'll release 1.1 which will add content to version 1.0x

Carricoo_18
12-06-2010, 02:02 PM
That patch will be released tomorrow right?

W.E.S.P
12-06-2010, 02:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carricoo_18:
That patch will be released tomorrow right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For us Europeans it seems that way. 360 users who have it now is matchmaking any better?

BioPulse.ps3
12-06-2010, 02:10 PM
just like Ryusennin, when i updated my game it showed me 2.01 not 1.02, meh...

Carricoo_18
12-06-2010, 02:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">W.E.S.P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks for the info. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

SleezeRocker
12-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Shouldn't this be titled 1.3? Or are these just 1.2's update notes in general?
I have noticed that as of 1.3 the coop bonuses were cut by 1/2

Ryusennin
12-06-2010, 03:32 PM
@mpagano

I'm familiar with revision numbering, thank you. I was asking because the available PS3 patch is labeled 2.01, not 1.02.

allslar
12-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Disculpe señor sombra cuando llegara este parche a Mexico
por favor conteste seria un alivio para mi

Excuse me sir shadow when I got this patch to Mexico
please answer would be a relief for me

Oatkeeper
12-06-2010, 04:07 PM
This would be awesome if it wasn't for the fact my PS3 gets Downs Syndrome everytime it tries a game update.

I suppose 20 tries will be worth it if it means I get to play online with a better matchmaking.

iOranges
12-06-2010, 04:31 PM
Cutting all Co-Op bonus in half? Isnt that encouraging less teamwork now?

olicosta
12-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Theres an update saying that the tunnel desync is fixed but ......i still die the second i restart my game......

Is this going to be fixed eventually or do i have to restart...wich i don'T want to because i'm already 10 hours in the game

Assassinsyk
12-06-2010, 05:00 PM
When I started the game today, it started to DL a 30mb or something file. Matchmaking is not better though, was this the patch in mention?

PS3, european.

Coolgerb
12-06-2010, 05:25 PM
What about spawn points in Wanted modes? I've had dozens of times that the moment a game starts, my pursuer already has his weapon of choice through my frickin' face, before I could act.
Or when a game has already been started and I just join / have just been killed, I spawn near a pursuer, is not something I enjoy either.

And have their been any thoughts about reducing the pistol's range, increasing it's lock-on time, and/or reducing its score?

And what about showing our latency? Because sometimes my pursuer and I are literally 100 meters apart, when I suddenly see his character's weapon of choice jammed up my arse.

obliviondoll
12-06-2010, 06:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
General Matchmaking Improvements - Certain crashes and infinite loading loops eradicated in this patch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This appears to have gotten worse since the patch.

I'm getting stuck on the "Waiting for Abstergo Agents 6/6" or 7/7 or 8/8 page for longer, and more consistently, than before - then someone eventually leaves and drops it below 6, then it pretty much instantly drops to 2 or 3 and may as well back out and try again.

Has been happening constantly for the past 45 minutes. Normally I don't have NEARLY this much trouble.

Jack-Reacher
12-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Sometimes it depends on the game mode. Some days I will get a wanted match just fine, but when I try manhunt it goes 8/8 and nothing happens. Then next day I cant play wanted but manhunt is fine

allslar
12-06-2010, 07:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Disculpe señor sombra cuando llegara este parche a Mexico

please answer would be a relief for me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

obliviondoll
12-06-2010, 07:34 PM
After an hour, finally got a match of Adv. Wanted.

First half of the match wouldn't let me poison anyone, and morph and blender were intermittent - failing to change an NPC more often than succeeding.

Got caught by a smoke bomb a couple of times when I was clearly out of range (by almost 2m in one case, and more than 3m the second time).

Afterwards, joined a private 1vs1 manhunt match - started as pursuer, the loading screen said I was hunted, but I was team 1 and when I'd got into the game I was told I was pursuer.

Found target, he was in a morphed group, so I walked over, fired smoke, then morph, and as the smoke went off, he walked over to stun me - morph didn't take, but I knew who the target was - except that I was choking too, and the smoke wore off faster for the target who then stunned me.

Tracked him down and tried again - after a reset to change equipment - spawned close enough to see my target joining a blend group, casually walked through it with him locked and poisoned him... except that it didn't work.

Twice through the group.

Threw firecrackers the next time I tracked him down (kept walking after the second time and went to re-track him - didn't want another stun)

Nobody ducked, the whole blend group jest kept going like I did nothing.

Pretty much everything I tried failed completely both matches.

I know it's not my net connection - I've reset it several times, done test for speed/latency and nothing's any different from what it's always been, double-checked router settings and nothing there has changed, or looks at all unusual compared with when things worked fine.

Maybe it's the new patch? Maybe I've just had some bad luck with glitches hitting today? Don't know, but at this stage, I'm leaning toward the only thing that appears to have changed being the cause.

Will be trying a full restart of the PS3 AND router (again) and coming back here if there's still problems.

QuickBrittle
12-06-2010, 07:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Coolgerb:

And have their been any thoughts about reducing the pistol's range, increasing it's lock-on time, and/or reducing its score?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You already get the absolute minimum score for pistol kills.

C-Frank
12-06-2010, 07:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iOranges:
Cutting all Co-Op bonus in half? Isnt that encouraging less teamwork now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This. Why, oh why did you cut the Co-Op Bonuses in half? That's like saying "So, people, go on and run like headless chickens to kill your targets, steal kills from your teammates and make yourselves complete *******es and a huge annoyance to your teammates". Please, oh please change it back!

FIFA10HC
12-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Please UBISOFT, make a patch for the "gray layer" in the upper of all the TVs (in indoor and outdoor scenes, is very ugly for this amazing game!!) When UBISOFT test the BETA game or the internal GOLD EDITION, anybody see these error?

THANKS

colesutra
12-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Ever since the patch, I have been experiencing random instant desynch in the single player game during walking, running, and free-running animations. It has made the game completely unplayable. I am currently in Sequence 2, between memories 5 and 6. I used the fast travel tunnel for the first time after the patch was released.

UberNerD20
12-06-2010, 08:26 PM
First, does this mean that i can have more then 1 friend join the lobby with me finally, since i have usually 2 or 3 others playin with me at a time and its a task all tryin to get in the same game because only one can join pregame, and half the time we get split up

And
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C-Frank:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iOranges:
Cutting all Co-Op bonus in half? Isnt that encouraging less teamwork now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This. Why, oh why did you cut the Co-Op Bonuses in half? That's like saying "So, people, go on and run like headless chickens to kill your targets, steal kills from your teammates and make yourselves complete *******es and a huge annoyance to your teammates". Please, oh please change it back! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
agreed "team mates" already steal my kills as it is/or i have some crazy runner, so we discourage the people who use a mic and play as a team together by giving them less points...hmm
thanks for all the hard work and all you guys do a good job over there, but the 2 biggest problems in the multiplayer beta were not even touched, and that was the prelobby issues and the waiting for game time, im sure it will get fixed, but i thought the point of the beta was to find and address the issues, not let them sit and linger a month after the game is out, perhaps i shall ask santa for it to be fixed for christmas this year, instead of world peace, nah im sure world peace would be easier for him.

Wile E Coyoteee
12-06-2010, 10:01 PM
I personally can't get on multiplayer at all, havn't tried single yet. I don't even think I got the update? I even cleared my xbox cache, figuring it would prompt it upon my return but it didn't. Unless I got it earlier and wasn't paying attention, but I'm pretty sure I didn't because I saw the post about the patch before I turned it on today so I'm sure I'd have been looking for it.

In any event, it just tells me the servers are down after the spinning wheel thing makes only a few rotations, then freezes, then the icon with the "!" in it comes up and says it's unavailable at this time. Maybe it's possible they are down, trying to fix something, idk.

-----------------------------

As far as scaling back the Manhunt scores and all of that, if they were grossly outweighing the score you can get in Wanted, it's only fair. It wont change anything about the gameplay, because it's all to scale. The same people that were stealing your kills for points before, are the same ones that are gonna steal your kills now; it's all relative. At no point pre-patch did anyone ever go, "Hmm, you know what? I'm getting enough points this match. I'm gonna step aside and let this other guy take the next few kills. I could have the extra 1100 points, yes, but screw gaining levels, abilities, perks, and leaderboard standing. This other dude seems like a nice guy. Go ahead!". I really don't think it's going to change how people play even a little bit, lol. The mentalities and behaviors will be the same whether you get 50 points or 500,000 points for a particular action.

allslar
12-06-2010, 10:04 PM
Disculpe señor sombra CUANDO Este parche llegara a México
Por favor conteste seria sin Alivio Para Mi

Disculpe señor sombra cuando llegué esta revisión a México
por favor respuesta sería un alivio para mí

obliviondoll
12-06-2010, 10:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wile_E_Coyotee:
At no point pre-patch did anyone ever go, "Hmm, you know what? I'm getting enough points this match. I'm gonna step aside and let this other guy take the next few kills." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Except when they knew they'd get a kill worth of points anyway for a co-op kill, and now they get half as much.

ditm02
12-06-2010, 10:14 PM
i swear it said version 1.03 on my update screen, but anyway;

i mute people and they still can use abilities and or assassinate me

People seem to be further away than than really are and so u don't think they can get you but they do

I keep falling off underneath the map and getting stuck, it seems to happen when im on a ledge or near a corner and some one gets an aerial kill on me, but im stuck for the rest of the match down there

also, as im sure everyone is aware, it takes wayyyyyy too long to find a session and the get it started http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Wile E Coyoteee
12-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Ohh, yeah, forgot about that Oblivion, cause I honestly have only played it twice &gt;_&gt;. I would think it's all to scale though anyway, I mean if there's still co-op kills, they're still gonna get the same amount of points whether they killed the target or you did, right? (honest question, cause I have no idea lol)

By "same amount of points" I mean, even if it's divided by two, and it's half of what you got before (meaning something would be 100 points when it used to be 200), it doesn't matter whether he gets the kill or you, you're both gonna get 100 then? I mean if that's the case, I don't see how it would make a difference whether you're getting 500,000 a co-op participation, or 100, if you're both getting it equally reguardless of who actually lands the kill.

I mean if it was true that you could gain way more points than in Wanted, that's bull****. They'd either need to raise the points in Wanted, or lower them in Manhunt and Alliance, which was going to upset half the community either way I guess. I just don't see why, if nothing about the way the points are actually dished out has changed (only the amount of points given).

Unless there's something I'm missing cause I don't really play anything but Wanted, which could be the case but if it is, if someone could explain it better that'd be cool, because I don't really understand why people are mad about it, other than the fact that they can't fly up the leaderboards faster than Wanted players now :P I'd be for them changing it back if I knew exactly why it would change everything.

obliviondoll
12-06-2010, 10:32 PM
OK.

Got into a game relatively quickly after a restart of every electronic device in my house.

Was walking over to a target, normal walking in a blend group, spotted him as he was joining a group, I'm about 2m back from the group he's in, and blended, and suddenly I get stunned - No charge animation, no "I saw my pursuer because he was moving funny" just went instantly from 2m away to stunning me.

30secs later, got up, joining a blend group when I notice a suspicious-looking person on the roof.

Instantly die because he teleported over to me and killed me.

I then go to poison a target, and get the "too far away" message the first time - then someone else pounces on him and he dies.

Jack-Reacher
12-06-2010, 10:37 PM
I think it might be your net, I have never seen stuff that bad

Wile E Coyoteee
12-06-2010, 10:39 PM
LoL, I'm starting to wonder if they're trying to fix something right now, and a few people are squeezing through and playing in Limbo basically. I've had weird stuff like that happen in a different game Oblivion, I wanna say it was one of the Battlefield games but I can't remember. The servers were supposed to be down but some people were squeezing through and alllll kinds of weird stuff was going on. I would assume they'd have caught that stuff before releasing it out there is the only thing that makes me wonder, since those are some pretty serious things! =O

At least you guys can get in though. Hell, at least you guys have received the patch! LoL. I checked all my stuff and everything's the same as it was yesterday, DMZ and all, and I can't get on multiplayer at all, keeps telling me it's down, even after cache clears and modem/router resets =(

syovino
12-06-2010, 10:41 PM
Obliviondoll I FEEL YOUR PAIN! Hey maybe the post you commented on of mine before will be addressed in this patch. I guess the one i downloaded was a 1.01 and now this is supposed to fix that lol.

obliviondoll
12-06-2010, 10:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack-Reacher:
I think it might be your net, I have never seen stuff that bad </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Neither have I before now.

And I've had everything checked at my end - no issues. Ping/speed are up to normal, all settings unchanged.

Even, as mentioned, restarted EVERYTHING.

Match I'm in now seems to be going alright, but not great - moreglitches than usual.

Leonix7791
12-06-2010, 10:47 PM
After patch has done nothing good to me,the matchmaking is still as horrible as ever.I took 3 hours to search 1 match ? And i got DC from the rest of my friend when we were going to start playing :/ 1.02 patch = no patch/rubbish :/

obliviondoll
12-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Scrap my "latest match working ok" comment.

End of the match, I joined a blend group to head towards my target, who wasn't far - the doctor. Got a "target in sight" prompt when there were NO other characters visible outside the blend group I'd joined. Then the doctor appeared in front of me and stunned me.

Then I died to poison, without having seen anyone but the doctor near my blend group I was still near - NO other characters had approached in over 10 seconds.

Can we get some fixes here?

EDIT: And now I'm getting into matches consistently, and my last match played out ok, but I joined halfway through manhunt and was told when joining it was the hunted round when we were hunting. 2 manhunt games where I've been told the wrong way around... And a setup without the blender perk acts like it has blender.

obliviondoll
12-06-2010, 11:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by postwick:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">pursuers must wait longer if their target is in the process of killing their own target </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not sure if this thread is the right place to comment on the patch, but I don't understand why they would do this.

we already have to wait too long. there's no reason what my target is doing should affect my ability to attack them.

in fact, poison is the worst for this. it already takes FOREVER for me to be able to poison them while they're in a kill animation.

there's no reason (assuming realism is the goal) that I can't stick them with a poison needle while they're cutting someone's throat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Also, doesn't this give your pursuer more chance to kill you while you wait?

EDIT: Back on the topic of glitches - apparently the matchmaking is working right again for me after my reset (and a PSN update), which is good - but now when I don't have blender equipped, it acts as if I do, consistently, and when I do it turns the target into a random NPC - picks the right one about 50% of the time, and fails miserably the rest. Also, in the Wanted match I just played, I had one pursuer, stunned him, then a guy ran around the corner and killed me. WHILE IS STILL HAD NO PURSUERS.

Wile E Coyoteee
12-06-2010, 11:50 PM
I havn't been able to play post-patch yet (cause it wont let me on :P), but I don't really understand the "wait for your target's kill animation to finish" thing either. What was the point of this, to save the frustration of your target or something?

I mean as it is now, most people including myself instantaneously bolt off after killing someone. Now you have to stand next to them and calmly whisper in their ear, "Excuse me, Sir, but when you are finished murdering that unlucky fellow, may I stab you to death the same way you have your victim?", while your own pursuer looks over and goes, "Oh, there he is, waiting to kill his target, sweet!". And you HAVE to stand next to your own target, you can't wait around across the street even a few steps away, because he'll bolt as soon as the kill is finished. I'm not really understanding the purpose of the whole thing.

I more-so wish I could just play at all though. Again, after resetting everything and clearing cache and checking DMZ, etc., it still tells me everything's down 0.o

dbzice
12-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Well the patch didn't help me at all. PS3 version..After beating the game and then unlocking the truth, i watch the vid and after that i am stuck between a load screen and the training room. Back and forth it goes repeating, if i hit select or start, it rushes to the other screen and then finnaly goes to a first person screen in the animus. And now i can't move or anything, this is my save file.

Hashshashin_89
12-07-2010, 12:35 AM
I want to ask if u make an update to be able to add and remove them armor for ezio. I like the assassin suit when I start out. I don't mind the low health. If it can be done it would be appreciated.

wLKr
12-07-2010, 02:10 AM
Can we still poison or shoot our target if they're in the process of killing their target?

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Still no patch in Europe althugh i didnt expect it until later today, but the servers are off line. I know the servers are being took off line today but thats not until 8am EST. Whats happening?

Uplay is also offline, but i guess it would be if the servers are.

Edit

They are working now

Nightmare8767
12-07-2010, 03:23 AM
I'd swear you that Co-Op Bonus were already good as they were. I get why the you have to wait longer if the pursuer is killing target but that was already good as it was. In fact, multiplayer needs balancing on another aspect: The running senseless people. Really.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:
Still no patch in Europe althugh i didnt expect it until later today, but the servers are off line. I know the servers are being took off line today but thats not until 8am EST. Whats happening?

Edit

They are working now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I downloaded the patch yesterday Monday in the morning...?

XxKillaSniperxX
12-07-2010, 03:57 AM
It's almost 4 am here where I live and still no patch for the 360.

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 03:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nightmare8767:
I'd swear you that Co-Op Bonus were already good as they were. I get why the you have to wait longer if the pursuer is killing target but that was already good as it was. In fact, multiplayer needs balancing on another aspect: The running senseless people. Really.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by W.E.S.P:

Edit

I downloaded the patch yesterday Monday in the morning...? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where in Europe are you from mate

Nightmare8767
12-07-2010, 04:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nightmare8767:

Edit

Where in Europe are you from mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spain

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 04:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
It's almost 4 am here where I live and still no patch for the 360. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wont be getting that until morning i dont think.

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 04:01 AM

Edit

Where in Europe are you from mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spain </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UK and ive not got

XxKillaSniperxX
12-07-2010, 04:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XxKillaSniperxX:
It's almost 4 am here where I live and still no patch for the 360. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wont be getting that until morning i dont think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe. Anyone else in the US not gotten it yet?

Wile E Coyoteee
12-07-2010, 04:10 AM
No worries, I'm in the US (Las Vegas, so, on the West Coast though I'm originally from Wisconsin) and I still don't have it, LoL, and it's 3:09am :P

XxKillaSniperxX
12-07-2010, 04:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wile_E_Coyotee:
No worries, I'm in the US (Las Vegas, so, on the West Coast though I'm originally from Wisconsin) and I still don't have it, LoL, and it's 3:09am :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok cool. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Side note, I think I played with you a couple of days ago. I was the prowler and you were the noble and it was on San Donato. First time I'd seen anyone not run around like an idiot in wanted.

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 04:32 AM
So its 11:30am UK and still no patch. I thought Xbox was on the money with stuff like releasing patches. Every patch to a game ive had ive got in the morning.

Not only that the servers have gone back offline.

I might switch back to PS seeing as this console seems to be getting al the love all of a sudden.

XxKillaSniperxX
12-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Guess I'll just try again tomorrow. Been trying for the last hour to play but I cant get any games to start no matter which mode I choose. They just sit at 6/6 or 7/7. Never had this problem happen this many times in a row like this.

Edit: The sec I posted this It let me in one finally.

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 04:37 AM
Guess I'll just try again tomorrow. Been trying for the last hour to play but I cant get any games to start no matter which mode I choose. They just sit at 6/6 or 7/7. Never had this problem happen this many times in a row like this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if they have improved for us then because that was the problems ive been facing for the last week.

AgrippAA
12-07-2010, 04:40 AM
i'm sure its probably just me but i have never noticed any technical problems at all while i have been playing.

No seriously, ive had none.

No infinite loops in MP matchmaking, no crashes, no persistant lag that i have noticed (excluding the time i had left torrents running and forgotten about them), not even any random desyncs in SP.

I dont think ive ever played a game where i have experienced no bugs...

obliviondoll
12-07-2010, 05:05 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AgrippAA:
i'm sure its probably just me but i have never noticed any technical problems at all while i have been playing.

No seriously, ive had none.

No infinite loops in MP matchmaking, no crashes, no persistant lag that i have noticed (excluding the time i had left torrents running and forgotten about them), not even any random desyncs in SP.

I dont think ive ever played a game where i have experienced no bugs... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I've played a few games where I had no bugs before, but usually they're PC-based and been around long enough to be more patches than original code.

AC1 I had freeze on me a few times, but only when I played it for (literally) 12 hours or more straight.

AC2 would usually start having issues after 5 hours or so. But the first time (single-sitting full playthrough) it lasted over 30 hours without a hitch.

Brotherhood has crashed on me once, and that was when I was on my 2nd time playing for more than 12 hours straight, the first of which lasted 36 hours without problems.

MP I've had trouble getting into a game fast occasionally, but it's been less trouble than local-only servers would mean in any other game when you have my sleeping patterns. Had intermittent, VERY rare, problems where it'd reach 6/6, then 7/7, sometimes 8/8 and not put me into the match, and I had to quit and retry. Every time it worked after one quit to the multiplayer menu.

Until the last patch, that is.

Since the patch, I've had only one period (before the PSN system update) where I had serious trouble, and since then it's been minor glitches and things, but the matchmaking's up to standard again.

I also find the "decreased co-op bonuses" to be a stupid idea... But I'm mainly wondering where they got that idea from?

Assassinsyk
12-07-2010, 05:11 AM
Welcome to my world, peeps. Can we now agree that i'm not just a spoiled brat whining about this great game? On the upside, i still cant get into a game, so its not gotten any worse. haha.

Thanks for the placebo-patch, UBI!

Mr_Shade
12-07-2010, 05:50 AM
For people not able to play multiplayer -

It appears the scheduled server downtime may have happened a little sooner than expected.

So suggests this is not a problem with your game, but the servers.

I would suggest keeping an eye out for them to return.

BSrap
12-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Hey there. I just wanted to know if ubi will be working on the trophy glitch in the next patch? thank you for the answer, if it does show up.

allslar
12-07-2010, 07:28 AM
Disculpe señor sombra cuando llegara este parche a Mexico

please answer would be a relief for me

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Still no patch Ubi.

tigrato
12-07-2010, 10:22 AM
will this patch solve the animus issue?

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 10:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tigrato:
will this patch solve the animus issue? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont think so.

The server update seems to have gone worse for lag. Dodge Assassination lag that is. Ive played 4 games and been Counter Stunned 5 times. 3 times in 1 game and 2 in another.

Still no patch Ubi. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can we get some sort of explanation here please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

KaragaAlen
12-07-2010, 10:54 AM
can someone tell me when the patch will be avalible in europe for xbox 360 i have not recived any patch yet.

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 10:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaragaAlen:
can someone tell me when the patch will be avalible in europe for xbox 360 i have not recived any patch yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We arnt getting it now its been delayed until next month

Nathan-DTS
12-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Animus bug isn't fixed, i'm going back to a game that works.

W.E.S.P
12-07-2010, 11:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nathan-DTS:
Animus bug isn't fixed, i'm going back to a game that works. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thinking the same thing.

When you have turned this game from a Beta give us a shout, When you have sorted out the balancing issues give us a shout. My pursuer even runs faster than me without boost. An assassin would be ashamed to have this MP named after them.

This game will be collecting dust from now on. Ive been Ubi'd for the last time.

GRADIO231
12-07-2010, 11:52 AM
What do you mean with out boost? Because there are 3 ways they can catch up to you, charge, sprint, and the perk to run faster in a chase.

Wombat_1337
12-07-2010, 11:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nathan-DTS:
Animus bug isn't fixed, i'm going back to a game that works. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They should be ashamed of even releasing a game that is as broken as Brotherhood. New Vegas is buggy as **** but it doesn't prevent me from continuing the story.

But what amazes me the most is the fact that this bug is laughably easy to trigger and their Quality Assurance didn't notice it.

Did the devs even play this broken, worthless pile of excrements before releasing it?

No!

kitetsufighter
12-07-2010, 12:31 PM
wow this patch works AWESOME.^^

before the patch i hardly had any problems with multiplayer... my first attempt to connect was always a failure but after that the multiplayer works perfectly.
with the new patch i can't join any game... i trapped endlessly searching for other abstergo agents
it's annoying
is there a fix on the way?^^

Oatkeeper
12-07-2010, 12:33 PM
why does matchmaking seem to have gotten a bit worse for me?

Jack-Reacher
12-07-2010, 12:42 PM
I also threw a smoke at my pursuer, but the circle never appeared on his head. I walked around him mashing circle, and then he kills me. Im sick of these buggy things

Also people sliding around the map, they are just standing upright yet sliding around as if they are running

Nachdarkone
12-07-2010, 02:11 PM
Good job on the patch for fixing issues.
Bad job on the patch for discouraging teamwork!

Why half the points? they were good where they were. the points were rewarding those who actually played as a team, now everyone is probably gonna disregard the bonuses since they barely give points now. Seriously though, I saw nothing wrong with the points before. People should be rewarded with a decent amount of points from co-op bonuses to play as a team where the game mode is based on BEING a team. Why go and ruin a good thing? Now we are going to see a lot less team work in team based modes. I am really really disappointed due to this.

luth411
12-07-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm almost 70% synched with single player and completed the story missions and I've never run into a glitch.

I'm sure the game has it's bugs...but maybe the games you are comparing it to were terribly buggy for someone else? Just relax. Go outside. It is a couple days of issues from a quality game developer. If it's a huge issue for your...leave. Some of us want to talk about the game we're playing not the game you're threatening to leave.

Jimmy2495
12-07-2010, 02:36 PM
So this didn't fix matchmaking? It got worse?
I can't try it by myself because I don't have my PS3 here...

SteveKishi
12-07-2010, 02:49 PM
I still have match making problems with friends, still says "unreachable." If we do manage to invite one another they get booted during the match making process and are no longer in the game. I am playing on a PS3.

UberNerD20
12-07-2010, 04:00 PM
thats been an issue since the beta, and thats what i have been whining about for a while, not gettin fixed this patch though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Hood04
12-07-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm playing with a friend and both him and me have tried hosting the game, but no matter what he still gets to pick who we should be in man hunt. Is this going to be fixed? Or why is it doing this?

KnollDark
12-07-2010, 04:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hood04:
I'm playing with a friend and both him and me have tried hosting the game, but no matter what he still gets to pick who we should be in man hunt. Is this going to be fixed? Or why is it doing this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thats a different issue, the first person on the team list gets to pick the persona

djdoogy
12-07-2010, 04:31 PM
hello, i have a problem in the history mode, many times when iam in the street the people have a line whit the shape of a knife in they heads, and sometimes i have this error in ezio... chek this video.... this is my problem..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqBAPQhuImI

why it happen?
How i can fixed it..

i play in the ps3 fat version 250gb...

thanks for answer...

Carricoo_18
12-07-2010, 04:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SteveKishi:
I still have match making problems with friends, still says "unreachable." If we do manage to invite one another they get booted during the match making process and are no longer in the game. I am playing on a PS3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Same here. Realy i'm losing the patience with this crap of multiplayer.

christorres
12-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Emmm, it says the tunnel glitch is fixed but when I load my game I still die instantly.

What the Duce!?!?!

Fixes nothing for me.

Carricoo_18
12-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Yup, and i can't leave the animus.

It's all in the same. -.-

FearTheWhispers
12-07-2010, 05:28 PM
It's 7:30 PM here on the East Coast in the US and I still haven't receieved any patch. I see a lot of PS3 players saying they've got it but not much about the 360 side. Is there a certain time when I should expect the patch?

Honestly though, after reading most of the posts in this topic, I'm actually kind of scared to download the patch. I'm trying hard to like this game but it seems like this game is trying it's hardest to make me not like it.

On a sidenote, I'm really dissappointed about the reduction in co-op bonuses. People sprint around in Manhunt and lunge at people for a whole 100-150 points while I'm trying to walk up to them and maintain my Incognito bonus. Now teamwork will be even more non-existant.
The worst is the stealing of Poison kills. It should be made so that in Team-Based games, once a target is Poisoned, he shouldn't be able to be killed by a different pursuer. Sometimes even my friends with mics accidentally kill my Poison targets, most likely because of the fraction of a millimeter teardrop above their head isn't very noticeable. Good poison kills are kinda hard to pull off, so it's discouraging to see that work get screwed by some random guy that can't keep his finger off the Right Trigger.

/2 cents

arborg
12-07-2010, 05:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Carricoo_18:
Yup, and i can't leave the animus.

It's all in the same. -.- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here to! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif My friend called me to say there was a patch out so I could continue http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

He did't find all the glyphs before he finished the game of course, so he was not affected by the issue... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

obliviondoll
12-07-2010, 07:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nachdarkone:

Why half the points? they were good where they were. the points were rewarding those who actually played as a team, now everyone is probably gonna disregard the bonuses since they barely give points now. Seriously though, I saw nothing wrong with the points before. People should be rewarded with a decent amount of points from co-op bonuses to play as a team where the game mode is based on BEING a team. Why go and ruin a good thing? Now we are going to see a lot less team work in team based modes. I am really really disappointed due to this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree with the above (removed the "good job" part, since the "fixes" appear to have made things worse instead of better for me).

Pleas "unfix" this - it DIDN'T need to be done.

There was NO complaint about it ANYWHERE I've seen.

Please let us know WHERE THIS IDEA CAME FROM???

PLEASE???!!?!??!

(Can you tell this is actually annoying me?)

enrique3pe
12-07-2010, 08:22 PM
i really dont like this half team bonuses. I used to be the one on the team (for manhunt) that would lock on to all the runners or catch the ones who ran. i received loads of co op bonuses and now im gonna receive half? i did also kill a lot but i get a god feeling of helping other people. this feeling is now degraded by half as my points are reduced by half.

Orpheus169
12-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Hopefully next time I put this game in my system it will update. Shouldn't this be stickied(sp?)? Thanks for the update.

obliviondoll
12-07-2010, 08:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orpheus169:
Hopefully next time I put this game in my system it will update. Shouldn't this be stickied(sp?)? Thanks for the update. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's a sticky in GD. Not sure why it isn't so here - maybe the forum setup won't let it be sticky in both places?

Orpheus169
12-07-2010, 08:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nachdarkone:

Why half the points? they were good where they were. the points were rewarding those who actually played as a team, now everyone is probably gonna disregard the bonuses since they barely give points now. Seriously though, I saw nothing wrong with the points before. People should be rewarded with a decent amount of points from co-op bonuses to play as a team where the game mode is based on BEING a team. Why go and ruin a good thing? Now we are going to see a lot less team work in team based modes. I am really really disappointed due to this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree with the above (removed the "good job" part, since the "fixes" appear to have made things worse instead of better for me).

Pleas "unfix" this - it DIDN'T need to be done.

There was NO complaint about it ANYWHERE I've seen.

Please let us know WHERE THIS IDEA CAME FROM???

PLEASE???!!?!??!

(Can you tell this is actually annoying me?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty sure you missed the blantant sarcasm.

Orpheus169
12-07-2010, 08:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Orpheus169:
Hopefully next time I put this game in my system it will update. Shouldn't this be stickied(sp?)? Thanks for the update. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's a sticky in GD. Not sure why it isn't so here - maybe the forum setup won't let it be sticky in both places? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a Glitch! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Looking at the main screen, it's propogated(sp) through all of the subforums (except general dicussion)... I would say that to sticky it would require it being a separate thread in each subforum... I'm in a redirected to a seemingly random subforum each time I reply however, even though I'm replying in the tech assist subforum...

obliviondoll
12-07-2010, 09:08 PM
It's a sticky in GD. Not sure why it isn't so here - maybe the forum setup won't let it be sticky in both places? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looking at the main screen, it's propogated(sp) through all of the subforums (except general dicussion)... I would say that to sticky it would require it being a separate thread in each subforum... I'm in a redirected to a seemingly random subforum each time I reply however, even though I'm replying in the tech assist subforum... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I always link to it from Multiplayer, and always get redirected to GD.

Orpheus169
12-07-2010, 09:15 PM

Looking at the main screen, it's propogated(sp) through all of the subforums (except general dicussion)... I would say that to sticky it would require it being a separate thread in each subforum... I'm in a redirected to a seemingly random subforum each time I reply however, even though I'm replying in the tech assist subforum... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I always link to it from Multiplayer, and always get redirected to GD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So not a glitch? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/10.gif

DeafAtheist
12-07-2010, 09:25 PM
I haven't yet been prompted for a download. I was away from my Xbox all weekend until today... been playing a bunch of multiplayer today and just started single player... still no title update for me here. I live in the US.

marq08
12-07-2010, 09:33 PM
No title update on a US 360 here yet either

Orpheus169
12-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Yes..

Just continue to play, until it prompts you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Region" may be more specific than continent or country... I'm just saying...

allslar
12-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Disculpe señor sombra CUANDO Este parche llegara a México
Por favor conteste seria sin Alivio Para Mi

Disculpe señor sombra cuando llegué esta revisión a México
por favor respuesta sería un alivio para mí

TheF00L82
12-07-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm addicted to the MP on this game, so I'll play it with the bugs/glitches and after this patch. I'm a big believer in team based games and me and my friends will still get on this game and have fun. We would love to see the points for actual teamwork be increased instead of decreased of course. I personally can't stand going into a Manhunt match solo to pass some time and get teamed up with 3 strangers who do nothing but run around the WHOLE time. Whether they're Hunting or Hunted, they just ... run around. What kills me is that most of the time, they're the ones with the most points overall.
So for now, I'll play other games unless 4 of us decide to jump on and show people how it's supposed to be done. Hopefully Ubi will will correct their mistakes and fix actual issues. *crosses fingers*

Gyro458
12-08-2010, 02:29 AM
First of all, the patch doesn't come up. That's all.

Wile E Coyoteee
12-08-2010, 02:50 AM
[EDIT]: Patch finally came in for me like, 35 mins after posting this! :P

Yeah, I'm able to get on and play now, but I still don't think I actually have the patch? 0.o At least it let me on Multiplayer this morning though.

Btw, I'm kinda missing something here.. With Manhunt, did they reduce ALL the scores you get in there by half, or only specifically co-op kills? Maybe it's only that particular thing and that's why people are mad? If so, the proper fix imo would be to lower every team-based mode by a certain percent to put them on par with Wanted players. (From what I understand, team-based modes net you alot more points than Wanted does which is bs if that's true)

randy_m
12-08-2010, 02:51 AM
after the patch trophie problem again... I did not get the trophies for finishing secuence 4 and "Welcome to the Brotherhood".

Cathedraak
12-08-2010, 03:50 AM
Come on UBI, its only one simple question: does the patch come up or not and when for which region? aint that hard, isnt it.....?

Im from europe and still no patch here.

Maybe the problems now on mp are caused by ppl playing with and some without the patch which causes these errors of waiting on 6/6 7/7 and 8/8

Cathedraak
12-08-2010, 04:06 AM
wtf, waited all morning.

gone out for some cigarettes and when i came back....a pop-up of the patch

lol, but still my thaughts are with the patchless around the world

LeatherDaddy
12-08-2010, 06:07 AM
Same type of issues here after the patch. No issues before the patch. Now I can't get into Wanted, A-Wanted, or Alliance matches. Manhunt matches are taking 2-3 times as long as they used to.

Also, was playing manhunt and the assassinate button only worked half the time and people would jump and kill me through chase breaker gates right after I had escaped them.

Lag sucks!!

Georami463
12-08-2010, 06:33 AM
my match making is still taking quite a long time, Personly I think multiplayer sholud have more game modes such as, a normal team death match, free-for-all and maybe capture the flag. Also more customization like choosing different weapons and then have one-on-one fights and each wapon could have a different combos and different counters. e.g RT,X,X,A for a counter combo and then like X,A,A,X. And maybe even try and mak your own combos so who ever has the better combos have a better chance of winning. Some of you might think I am trying to copy CoD but I am really not, I hate that game.

Georami463
12-08-2010, 06:35 AM
Personly I think multiplayer sholud have more game modes such as, a normal team death match, free-for-all and maybe capture the flag. Also more customization like choosing different weapons and then have one-on-one fights and each wapon could have a different combos and different counters. e.g RT,X,X,A for a counter combo and then like X,A,A,X. And maybe even try and mak your own combos so who ever has the better combos have a better chance of winning. Some of you might think I am trying to copy CoD but I am really not, I hate that game.

obliviondoll
12-08-2010, 07:02 AM
Georami463...

Seeing as how you said your second post in your first, you should probably delete it.

EDIT: <STRIKE>More importantly, that doesn't belong in the patch notes so much as in a new thread in multiplayer discussion, or one of the existing "change combat system" or "new game mode" threads.</STRIKE> Yeah, you already did this part. My bad. Hadn't been in there yet.

And even then, it's going to get shouted down because it's ignoring the reason WHY they ditched the combat system in favour of straight assassinations.

LAG + TIMING-BASED COMBAT = BROKEN.

NOT going to work.

Come up with a method that won't get destroyed by lag, but still retains the feel of Assassin's Creed combat, then post the suggestion.

arbee10
12-08-2010, 07:48 AM
Logged on last night (tues night) on xbox 360 US, and did not get any patch notifications. STILL cannot re-enter animus for what like 3 weeks now?? Beyond ridiculous...

Keith7713
12-08-2010, 08:23 AM
I downloaded the patch, on xbox 360, and still cant play. Stuck outside the Animus. refuse to start over again, i already have 9 hours in. Guess ill go to the spoilers section and read how the game ends, seeing i cant play it

Trip1991
12-08-2010, 08:39 AM
downloaded the patch and tunnel glitch still desynchronyze me. WTF it took so long to release a patch and when its released its not even fixing basic gamebreaking problems such as this one ?

obliviondoll
12-08-2010, 09:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Trip1991:
downloaded the patch and tunnel glitch still desynchronyze me. WTF it took so long to release a patch and when its released its not even fixing basic gamebreaking problems such as this one ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You mean this tunnel glitch?
Tunnel Fast-Travel Bug - Using the Tunnel before being shown how by Machiavelli no longer results in immediate desynch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, they supposedly fixed that. Just like the matchmaking got faster in MP, and not slower.

And they didn't make the prevalence of other MP glitches worse either.

Can we have a new patch please? Or at least an "unpatch" if you don't have the time?

Wombat_1337
12-08-2010, 09:37 AM
If they failed hard with the Tunnel de-sync patch then I don't want to know what happens when the Animus bug patch arrives. If it arrives.

Trip1991
12-08-2010, 10:21 AM
obliviondoll: ye thats the glitch i mean

Zepfreak101
12-08-2010, 10:59 AM
I am glad there is a new patch to improve gameplay for MP. It was rather a big turnoff when it would take more than 20 minutes to find a match. With that said, I wish to suggest another patch more focused to small bugs in SP. 1.) Please fix the horse animations! The animation for a walking(holding A down)horse.It looks sloppy. 2.)The counter attack with a spear to another spear soldier. The camera decides to go up in the sky every time for some reason. It would be nice if that was fixed.

Coolgerb
12-08-2010, 01:23 PM
Patch downloaded, but literally no changes. Still waiting 20+ minutes before a match starts, even when there's 8/8 in the room.

What was this patch supposed to do again?

Clerk57
12-08-2010, 01:42 PM
Minor complaint, but can we please get some more Shrunken Heads in Single Player.

Tragic_Jonson
12-08-2010, 01:49 PM
i got an update on the xbox, but i wasn't really having too many problems with getting into games now anyway- the only difference i noticed was that in one game i spent a fair bit of time in 8th place, and still got pursuers pretty regularly.. not sure if that was in the update or not?

Spartiates_Monk
12-08-2010, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Clerk57:
Minor complaint, but can we please get some more Shrunken Heads in Single Player. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not minor: the shop quests are fundamentally flawed and need to be fixed.

dray16
12-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Why can't i leave the animus aftr beating the game?

Spartiates_Monk
12-08-2010, 03:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dray16:
Why can't i leave the animus aftr beating the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because it wouldn't make sense with the story.

dray16
12-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Thats true but i need to find the artifacts

Carricoo_18
12-08-2010, 04:10 PM
I've never seen so many problems in a online game... i'm waiting ...

RunnerGroucho
12-08-2010, 04:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spartiates_Monk:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dray16:
Why can't i leave the animus aftr beating the game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because it wouldn't make sense with the story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>But you can still finish the Subject 16 quests after beating the game, which has the same problem story-wise.

obliviondoll
12-08-2010, 04:52 PM
I've never seen so many problems in a online game... i'm waiting ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So you're saying you've never played any multiplayer games within 3 months of the company's first attempt at that style of multiplayer?

ANY game which is the company's first multiplayer release in the genre, has SERIOUS issues. Compared to some of them, Brotherhood's problems are minor.

Leonix7791
12-08-2010, 07:21 PM
Great,just great...now you know what happen ? i can search players really well.Sometimes i get 8/8 sometimes i get 7/7 but god damn it,the freaking match won't start ! :/ ppl are leaving 1 by 1.Great job Ubisoft.Another problem solved,another problem arise :/

Edit:you know what i take back my words,i can't even search a soul right now :/ great job :/ really great job :/ worst MP server i have played ever.

Edit 2 : The server is f*** up,8/8 and it won't even start ?!!!! god this is BS.

Edit 3 : ok the server is officially screwed up for me,it won't even start a match with 8/8 ppl :/ God ubisoft if you are going to put Multiplayer in AC3,i hope you either improve your god damn server / stripped it off and improve SP player into some 50hrs long adventures.That would be 100x better then wasting 3-4hrs searching for god damn player and the server won't even start up.God this is the 1st time i'm so angry about a MP game.I have no problem with the others but this only ! :/

seelbach1985
12-08-2010, 08:51 PM
Please dont forget about those of us that are unable to reenter the animus. This issue needs to be address quickly. This game is fundamentally flawed.

allslar
12-08-2010, 09:34 PM
Hi Im from mexico yesterday I download the patch I remember the name update#2 something like that and my question is my game don't work desmond still out of the animus and he can't enter you wanna fix this or wath ?
whit oter patch ?
please answerme

galindo62
12-08-2010, 11:30 PM
I come tired from work and all I wanna do is assassinate some of friends and That's impossible to do.

I have about an hour to play before I go to sleep and I'm tired of wasting 30 of them in menus and load screens.

I hadn't played This in a week and half because I told myself I'd wait for a patch. The patch seemed to make it worse though. So again I wont touch it until there's another patch.

iOranges
12-09-2010, 12:02 AM
Patch Blows...

Jack-Reacher
12-09-2010, 12:55 AM
Almost impossible to play with friends, we always get split up and such, its a joke

AGENTxxxxx47
12-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Newbie here , just rented this game downloaded 2 updates, one of them just tonight and found out about the "tunnel glitch" the hard way.

Looks like the only way out is a restart.

Thanks UBI,you're awesome!

Wombat_1337
12-09-2010, 05:42 AM
Animus bug lol.

andrew.d.suter
12-09-2010, 06:06 AM
Can i just say, if its not already been said....

THANKS.

Aside from the bugs, which nearly every game on the market has an element of, ive really enjoyed playing AC:B

The single player was great, and although im not a huge fam of the multiplayer side of games, (purely becasue as a 38 year old with a family and kids and own company to look after, im often embrassed by the teenagers who forgoe their homework just to max out their characters etc. Hence im 99% owned whenever i play http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif)
I actually find myself craving another session of trying to blend into corwds while my target dances around the roof tops like mary poppins

But all that aside, Thansk for actually listening to forum users and actually trying to fix an already great game. Even if the game was flawless, there would be those who can find something wrong with it.

arbee10
12-09-2010, 08:22 AM
I finally got to download the patch last night, and it fixed NOTHING. I still cannot re-enter animus for now what has been what, 3 weeks? I am more interested now in what the hell Ubisoft is going to do for us in selling us a defective product. This is ridiculous.

RunnerGroucho
12-09-2010, 08:40 AM
360 user in NA here.

Downloaded the patch yesterday. Matchmaking seemed a lot faster, but that could be from all the people out there trying out the new patch.

Very disappointed with the reduction of the co-op points. This only discourages teamwork, so I'm baffled as to why it was nerfed. I can only guess that people were somehow exploiting it?

AmadoreRavenous
12-09-2010, 11:00 AM
So, you released the patch. Which I am glad of. But you failed to mention weather the Tunnel Glitch fix effects games already glitched. It seems obvious other people are still glitched to the cycle of death after patching it. This must mean we all have to start over again? A little info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Also, please do not forget the missing parachute glitches that need fixing or peoples awards and inventory mysteriously disappearing. I am not about to spend 30 hrs earning things in a game only to have all I worked for go away because of a glitch the next time I boot up my game.

andishdi
12-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Fix the trophies... FFS

Wombat_1337
12-09-2010, 12:00 PM
Don't forget about the Animus bug.

c0ax-
12-09-2010, 04:32 PM
UBI, I beg you.

Please fix your servers. I really want to enjoy the incredible refreshing multiplayer!! But its not possible as it takes up to 3 hours to find a game I can join!

And when I finally find one, I often get stuck while waiting for session leader to start the game, and have to quit, repeating the hourlong process of finding a new game..

Also, please keep us updated, it seems that none of you reads our posts. A confirmative yes or no from you would be enough!

Best Regards, CoaX-

PS: It would be nice being able to check the AC:B server status on a website, since its down at least every day. According to the game atleast.

Blackglasswar
12-10-2010, 06:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
This would be awesome if it wasn't for the fact my PS3 gets Downs Syndrome everytime it tries a game update.

I suppose 20 tries will be worth it if it means I get to play online with a better matchmaking. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wish my PS3 got downs syndrome... giving me lots of hugs and being innocently abscent minded... ******!!

Think about what you are saying before you post it you insensitive teabag!

Comixfan
12-10-2010, 07:01 AM
So why was this not posted in the in-game news feed?

Why bother having an in-game news feed if you're not going to post important multiplayer news like patch updates or server reboots in favour of advertising Facebook, forums, and hints on using Morph?

Priorities, Ubisoft!

obliviondoll
12-10-2010, 07:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Comixfan:
So why was this not posted in the in-game news feed?

Why bother having an in-game news feed if you're not going to post important multiplayer news like patch updates or server reboots in favour of advertising Facebook, forums, and hints on using Morph?

Priorities, Ubisoft! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm sure I mentioned that in the feedback thread previously...

Still, agreed. Please?

Comixfan
12-10-2010, 07:21 AM
Still, agreed. Please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The most recent "news" article (and I use the term *very* loosely) is an invite to post on the official forums.

Nothing about the recent patch or the impending server reboot.

How is an invite to post on forums possibly considered news?

Furthermore, why are all the "news" articles still flagged as new despite the fact that they've been "read"?

obliviondoll
12-10-2010, 07:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Comixfan:
Furthermore, why are all the "news" articles still flagged as new despite the fact that they've been "read"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And why does the "customise persona" screen always show as having new options unless you've got every character set to the highest available gear and colour options?

And why does the "customise profiles" option always show that there are new abilities when you don't have the highest-level recent unlocks equipped?

HoIcon
12-10-2010, 10:10 AM
I installed this patch and I'm still unable to get back in the animus or even get out of the animus chair because after I completed the subject 16 stuff and left the animus for the cutscene, I just stayed glitched in the chair and unable to scriptivly move in the cutscene and it's been that way for about a week now for playthrough 1 and 2 days for playthrough 2
And on my other playthrough fast poison doesn't show in my supplies list in my inventory, it just says locked

montagemik
12-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Think by the sound of things - as with many games- Once you've downloaded the patch ,You'll need to delete your data & Start all over again.
I had to do this with AC 2 , really annoying.

I Still have Brotherhood trophies not unlocking once achieved.

witchlordsameus
12-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Bug I've not seen before reared its ugly head this evening, playing on Ranked Manhunt and on the 3rd match all the NPC's save the few that innately looked like the Hunted Persona were not spawned on the map, this made it a cat and mouse fragfest since there was no possible way to blend with the massive lack of npcs

gazzagb
12-10-2010, 01:18 PM
I still cannot connect to friend's parties, nor can they join me. When I play on my own, it can easily take upto 20 mins to get into a game.
Please fix asap!!

nufanvandal
12-10-2010, 07:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gazzagb:
I still cannot connect to friend's parties, nor can they join me. When I play on my own, it can easily take upto 20 mins to get into a game.
Please fix asap!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same here, since I purchased the games weeks ago I have never been able to join a game with friends.

Ivey1
12-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Nufendaval that sounds like thats just u have a strict nat setting

nightpriestess
12-10-2010, 10:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ivey1:
Nufendaval that sounds like thats just u have a strict nat setting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it's like this for a lot of people playing the game. I know for a fact mine isn't strict and I can't join friends games.

StatewidePanda
12-11-2010, 02:32 AM
I have been playing online for 3 hours in one go and i am seriously losing my patience. In the 3 hours, i played one 10 minute game and the matchmaking system is so catastrophically bad i am level 8 and was put up against 6 level 50 players. Not a fair match. The update has actually made it alot worse. I must say that will probably be my last ever game of assassins creed online and as i have completed the single player 100% assassins creed brotherhood will be on the shelf for a very long time.

EDIT: It is on the Xbox 360 and I checked my router and network diagnostics. Both perfect.

GaldrithCB
12-11-2010, 02:55 AM
Before the patch I didnt have that much trouble to join a game, now it keeps waiting for other abstergo agents , who are obviously are there but the match wont start http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

surfingsfun
12-11-2010, 04:29 AM
If you're struggling to get in a game, just cancel the joining attempt, return to the main menu and then hit play again and 9/10 times it gets you into a game after doing this once or twice. sure it's not ideal and it shouldn't be necessary but at least it achieves more than another unanswered post on here.

GaldrithCB
12-11-2010, 06:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by surfingsfun:
If you're struggling to get in a game, just cancel the joining attempt, return to the main menu and then hit play again and 9/10 times it gets you into a game after doing this once or twice. sure it's not ideal and it shouldn't be necessary but at least it achieves more than another unanswered post on here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I do that most of the time, it still much of the same, when I finally join a session it let me join most of the time after.

RobertSlover
12-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Everything seems to work fine. Only one issue in multiplayer. In Manhunt (not sure if it's all modes since I only play Manhunt) people are allowed to get mid-kill stuns and mid-stun kills. Before the patch everyone was forced to wait until the player was finished with the action to stun or kill them, which is how I'm guessing it should be.

Spartiates_Monk
12-11-2010, 09:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RobertSlover:
Everything seems to work fine. Only one issue in multiplayer. In Manhunt (not sure if it's all modes since I only play Manhunt) people are allowed to get mid-kill stuns and mid-stun kills. Before the patch everyone was forced to wait until the player was finished with the action to stun or kill them, which is how I'm guessing it should be. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually like it better this way this way. More realistic. There are times when you really have to decide if getting your kill is worth it, because you know your hunter is right there. Generally it means a 400 kill for me and a 100 point kill for a hunter who's been chasing me.

I'd like to say, I've had generally good experiences since the patch. If it feels like my attempt to join a session is going nowhere, I quit and re-enter and that seems to work well.

Most of the problems I've had (slow down during kills)is a server-side problem... and not related to the patch.

DeafAtheist
12-11-2010, 04:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humungadunga:
the matchmaking system is so catastrophically bad i am level 8 and was put up against 6 level 50 players. Not a fair match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Being level 8 against level 50 players doesn't mean anything. It's all about how you play the game and how they play the game. When I was a lower level I often beat level 50 players and now that I am level 50 myself I periodically get beaten buy players that are much lower than I am. The only thing higher level players have is more options but most used abilities are the ones you get at a lower level. I use a disguise and smoke ability more than anything at level 50. I don't use TV or Charge ever. I think I used TV once when I first acquired it and found it a waste of an ability slot because most players are so obvious it's not needed and in fact using it lights ME up exposing me to my targets. No thanks. I'd prefer to use my own observation skills and use a more useful ability in that slot.

So my point is if you're a decent player you can play against a group of level 50's and win but if the are indeed better players than you then you can learn from them making yourself a better player.

galindo62
12-11-2010, 08:00 PM
i disagree, in this game there seems to be a very big difference bewteen lvl 50.

very imbalanced. so they definitely should have different matchmaking

yevusi
12-11-2010, 08:34 PM
even after the update, i still get the desync issue when exiting form the tunnel,
is there anything i can do?
i don't want to start the game again from the beginning...

Deathgrim666
12-11-2010, 10:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yevusi:
even after the update, i still get the desync issue when exiting form the tunnel,
is there anything i can do?
i don't want to start the game again from the beginning... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All u can do is put your head between your legs and kiss your save goodbye.

atticusfss69
12-12-2010, 11:31 AM
The latest update did not fix the Tunel glitch; I find myself still trapped in the great desynched void. You know, I'm starting to see a real connection between Abstergo Industries and Ubisoft, it's almost as if they modeled Abstergo's "lack of moral, doesn't care about anyone or anything so long as they accomplish their goals" business model after themselves. At this point, I've already filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau. I encourage anyone else who is fed up with the misleadings and neglect to do the same, the more attention Abstergo (oops, I mean Ubisoft) gets in the B.B.B, the more attentive the B.B.B will become towards this issue.

Johnskaterr
12-12-2010, 11:37 AM
This patch must not of updated on mine or something because well I still have all of these problems in multiplayer. I get infinite loading screens, the matches crash all of the time, and the spawning sucks. I'll spawn right where I died. Why would I want to spawn near the people who killed me just a second ago? Please explain what's going on.

atticusfss69
12-12-2010, 12:50 PM
The latest update did not fix the Tunel glitch; I find myself still trapped in the great desynched void. You know, I'm starting to see a real connection between Abstergo Industries and Ubisoft, it's almost as if they modeled Abstergo's "lack of moral, doesn't care about anyone or anything so long as they accomplish their goals" business model after themselves. At this point, I've already filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau. I encourage anyone else who is fed up with the misleadings and neglect to do the same, the more attention Abstergo (oops, I mean Ubisoft) gets in the B.B.B, the more attentive the B.B.B will become towards this issue.

UnReeler
12-12-2010, 03:03 PM
im havin Usa to Europe connection issues for online play anyway of fixin this?

Leonix7791
12-12-2010, 07:01 PM
God the server took forever to even find 1 god damn player,ytd i was playing fine but after a while boom.Back to square 1,7/7 the match won't start.And now while i'm typing this it still says " searching for player" god for like 1hr + ? geez ubisoft can't u get a MP server works great like the other games ? i would rather have a great single player experience then this stupid MP server experience.Basically i'm wasting my life waiting for the server more then playing the MP ? great ubisoft from now on i'm not going to play this MP,and i'm going to jump back in once you have a proper patch to fix this god damn prob !

DraconicDak
12-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Biggest problem since the patch is my Player Match group getting invariably split up. Also, when I try to join friends through the menu option, they are always presented as "unreachable."

Frocony
12-12-2010, 09:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DraconicDak:
Biggest problem since the patch is my Player Match group getting invariably split up. Also, when I try to join friends through the menu option, they are always presented as "unreachable." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
same

La_Assassina
12-12-2010, 09:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DraconicDak:
Biggest problem since the patch is my Player Match group getting invariably split up. Also, when I try to join friends through the menu option, they are always presented as "unreachable." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, I get this every time I try, as well. Have yet to be able to get into a match with a friend, despite trying repeatedly.

obliviondoll
12-12-2010, 10:06 PM
I know it's been said before, but worth adding my voice to the request...

Any plans to fix the glitch where the game fails to give players trophies they earned?

I can't get "Fly Like An Eagle"

AssassinVenice
12-13-2010, 02:21 AM

Any plans to fix the glitch where the game fails to give players trophies they earned?

I can't get "Fly Like An Eagle" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i never had problems with trophies

obliviondoll
12-13-2010, 04:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AssassinFirenze:

I can't get "Fly Like An Eagle" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i never had problems with trophies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're not the only one.

Just like I wasn't the only one before the patch with no matchmaking options. Doesn't mean other people don't have trouble.

Viryu
12-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Will the patch fix those saves where you're already in an endless death loop at spawn?

What is the probable date of the patch appearing for the PS3 EU version?

Serrachio
12-13-2010, 02:35 PM
I play the Harlequin and Hellequin mostly (I like the kill animations) and I find that when I'm playing, there's more likely to be NPCs of the other classes, where as there's not many Harlequin or Hellequin NPCs roaming about.

It means that its harder for me to lure my pursuer into killing a NPC and getting a +100 Lure bonus, because while I'm looking for a NPC crowd with the same NPC as me, they jump me and kill me.

Also, I find that its really annoying if you manage to bump into your pursuer while they're incognito and see the B button but have less time to react and get a stun.

I would have thought that you could press it while they're just starting an assassination and flip them over your shoulder and punch the wind out of them etc., grounding them.

They should also add in something where when you get a kill and then a pursuer tries to kill you, then you get a 5 second assassination immunity that auto stuns any pursuers when they attack during that time.

I figure it could be an ability called Increased Adrenaline that is a loss streak or something.

One thing I also find annoying is the loss streak of the stun ability. The streak should be removed and given to all players as a normal B button ability, or they should make it a 2 loss streak, because I find it really annoying to get killed 3 times at the start of the match and then end up not being able to use it in time.

Another thing about the stun ability is that you should be able to use it a second before getting killed while grounded, like you knock your pursuers feet from under them and get up to run away.

Valentorg
12-13-2010, 11:17 PM
I'm not sure if this problem is included in the "infinite loops" thing but I've been having a major issue in multiplayer that nobody seems to be talking about in this thread. I'll sometimes be in a game and not get assigned a target for long periods of time. The longest it's happened to me had been for about 3 or 4 minutes, and that was at the end of the match. This problem is made even worse when I also don't get a pursuer so I can't even get killed and respawn with a new target.
And like most people, I've experienced the matchmaking problems quite a bit, too.

Spartiates_Monk
12-14-2010, 02:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by galindo62:
i disagree, in this game there seems to be a very big difference bewteen lvl 50.

very imbalanced. so they definitely should have different matchmaking </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely. The 'advanced' version of any of the perks are huge.

At the lower levels you have NO WAY of telling NPCs from the targets they look like.

Poison is huge.

The perks are HUGE.

luth411
12-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Let's not be overdramatic. I'm all for a separate matchmaking for 50s (or at least 45-50). I don't think there's any point in being paired with players who are still going through the bulk of their levels (although I've been bested many times before by them!)

The alternate versions of abilities are certainly improvements, but they are incremental in many cases.

Poison is advantageous, but narrow in its utility. It's the only ability with strictly an offensive potential. It has a long cooldown and is difficult to execute. You also run the very high risk of having your target killed before the poison awards you the kill. You also have poison by level 29 (along with every other ability).

And most ability versions are unlocked through challenges, which can be completed at any level.

Perks are great, but not game changing in a lot of situations. If you're level 19 playing a level 40, you're still going to have your face rolled in a lot of scenarios.

Spartiates_Monk
12-14-2010, 04:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mpagano411:
Let's not be overdramatic. I'm all for a separate matchmaking for 50s (or at least 45-50). I don't think there's any point in being paired with players who are still going through the bulk of their levels (although I've been bested many times before by them!)

The alternate versions of abilities are certainly improvements, but they are incremental in many cases.

Poison is advantageous, but narrow in its utility. It's the only ability with strictly an offensive potential. It has a long cooldown and is difficult to execute. You also run the very high risk of having your target killed before the poison awards you the kill. You also have poison by level 29 (along with every other ability).

And most ability versions are unlocked through challenges, which can be completed at any level.

Perks are great, but not game changing in a lot of situations. If
you're level 19 playing a level 40, you're still going to have your face rolled in a lot of scenarios. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's great that there are unranked games, where you can play across levels. I use a different metric to determine how well I'm doing then.

But I can pretty effortlessly win games for streaks on end against players my level and lower (and a couple higher), I'm patient, and decent at the game. But then I still get tossed into those mostly level 50 games, where just surviving long enough to locate a target is a challenge.

Firenze-Paladin
12-18-2010, 02:03 PM
I presume this is a glitch in single player. Certain Brutus Armour/Romulus missions and Templar treasure memories wipe out parachute stocks upon return to Roma.

My Game is making more money than I can spend but it still seems like that shouldn't be happening.

StarvingBuddha
12-18-2010, 10:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthVengeant:
So, you released the patch. Which I am glad of. But you failed to mention weather the Tunnel Glitch fix effects games already glitched. It seems obvious other people are still glitched to the cycle of death after patching it. This must mean we all have to start over again? A little info on this subject would be greatly appreciated.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think this was ever fixed. I didn't start single player campaign until after this patch came out but I still got hit by the tunnel desynch death issue. I should probably just start over cause who knows if they will ever fix it.

AmadoreRavenous
12-19-2010, 02:54 PM
I wanted to add. When I went into my Xbox there were two versions of the update. One was about 70 mb and the other about 130. So, I installed the 130. I am curious why there are two with the same name?

EscoBlades
12-19-2010, 02:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarthVengeant:
I wanted to add. When I went into my Xbox there were two versions of the update. One was about 70 mb and the other about 130. So, I installed the 130. I am curious why there are two with the same name? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The smaller one is just a trailer. The 144mb one is the update.

andishdi
12-20-2010, 02:42 AM
Please fix the missing trophy issue...

cker0
12-20-2010, 11:14 AM

ACB PATCH v1.02 NOTES:

SINGLE-PLAYER

MULTIPLAYER

Please do not worry if you see an error that you reported has not been addressed, all are being reported and the team will continue to work tirelessly to repair any persisting problems. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I live in the US, but I havn't been prompted for any updates...

AGENTxxxxx47
12-20-2010, 01:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AGENTxxxxx47:
Newbie here , just rented this game downloaded 2 updates, one of them just tonight and found out about the "tunnel glitch" the hard way.

Looks like the only way out is a restart.

Thanks UBI,you're awesome! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just wanted to update , I fixed this by going back into the same tunnel and exiting another tunnel and finding another mission ASAP in the vicinity (which causes the game to auto-save).

This fixed my tunnel glitch and I didn't have to restart.

MAGIKAHN77
12-27-2010, 09:00 AM
has the patch come out yet in North America if so theres not much change.

SquarePolo27
12-27-2010, 03:07 PM
As long as it no longer takes 5 hours to find a game then I'm one satisfied consumer. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-

Corrupted333
01-05-2011, 05:47 AM
This game isnt too bad to load up and play a game....alone. But when i bring a friend in the equation FORGET IT!! Takes forever!! When are we gonna get some more DLC for this game I'm level 50 and need something to keep me coming back. I love the Doctor but maybe more personas, a level cap raise, and new perks and abilities and all that. OH and more stages...thats a nice 400 point purchase. Maybe even 800 depending on how juicy it is.
I do hate staring at the waiting for Abstergo Agents screen..so if we could fix that then we got ourselves a perfect game ladies and gents.
Annnnnnnnd it would REALLY be perfect if we could have a better stun/kill setup. Just because there's times where i KNOW i hit stun before the other guy knew to mash his assassinate button and yet he flips me over his shoulder and I'm dead!!!. Isn't THAT a stun anyway!!!?? What did i do? Snap my neck off his shoelace!!? BAH!..whatever I'm just complaining now..but i still hate the stun/kill setup..but whatever i deal with it..i am level 50 after all right? Right.

GX3_RAPTOR
02-06-2011, 04:17 AM
hate this game it cant even find a game 1/6 thats all my router is fine and wat do i do!!!!! ;(

STYJ
02-06-2011, 06:05 AM
wow . nice bump http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Black_Widow9
02-06-2011, 12:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GX3_RAPTOR:
hate this game it cant even find a game 1/6 thats all my router is fine and wat do i do!!!!! ;( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Please continue to post in the other Topic that you have created. If you still are having issues connecting please contact Ubisoft Support so they can assist you. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

tntslamer
03-09-2011, 03:57 PM
hey i really do like this game but ubi should add a no-armor patch allowing you to remove all armor so you have the nice robes alone
and combat is a little too easy now
but i like the killstreke abillity

CYBERKuder
03-30-2011, 06:37 AM
When will this patch be released ????????