PDA

View Full Version : Possible Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood mission?

LaCava1
11-13-2010, 10:57 AM
I'm replaying the Assassin's Creed games, and I recently started another new file in AC2. While in the Battle of Forli, I read the database for the Citadel that you go into. It says at the bottom "The citadel later became the refuge for Caterina Sforza from and attack by Cesare Borgia, Rodrigo Borgia's bloodthirsty son." Since Brotherhood is in 1500, maybe you have to go rescue Caterina from the attack.
Thoughts?

LaCava1
11-13-2010, 10:57 AM
I'm replaying the Assassin's Creed games, and I recently started another new file in AC2. While in the Battle of Forli, I read the database for the Citadel that you go into. It says at the bottom "The citadel later became the refuge for Caterina Sforza from and attack by Cesare Borgia, Rodrigo Borgia's bloodthirsty son." Since Brotherhood is in 1500, maybe you have to go rescue Caterina from the attack.
Thoughts?

DarkicoN14
11-13-2010, 11:01 AM
ah good eye, i think this may happen since ezio brings caterina to monteriggoni.

SWJS
11-13-2010, 11:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
Thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Actually, Caterina flees to Monteriggioni to Ask for Ezio's help. That's why she pops up at the Villa. Not JUST for Hankey Pankey http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Roakeru
11-13-2010, 11:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by triforceman5:
Thoughts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
#MAJOR SPOILER#
watch this video around 2:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRJtLms1dzE

LaCava1
11-13-2010, 12:12 PM
^^ Well in that case, it just proves pretty much what I said in the original post, right?

Roakeru
11-13-2010, 12:14 PM
^^ Well in that case, it just proves pretty much what I said in the original post, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah pretty much...