PDA

View Full Version : This new update has bugged my game

Mad_Fox84
11-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Seriously Ubisoft this isn't funny.

I load up my game and I'm running through the memory screen, as Ezio. Then I return back to Desmond in the present. Everytime I try to use the animus to return to Ezio, it keeps on kicking me back to the present. I'm maybe on the memory screen for a couple of seconds before it boots me back to Desmond. Obviously this is a game breaking bug and I can't continue.

Fix it please. It was fine yesturday and it has only just started happening today, presumably because of the new update. I am highly disappointed and the thought of starting the entire game again is disheartening.
Oh, I have the PS3 version.

Mad_Fox84
11-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Seriously Ubisoft this isn't funny.

I load up my game and I'm running through the memory screen, as Ezio. Then I return back to Desmond in the present. Everytime I try to use the animus to return to Ezio, it keeps on kicking me back to the present. I'm maybe on the memory screen for a couple of seconds before it boots me back to Desmond. Obviously this is a game breaking bug and I can't continue.

Fix it please. It was fine yesturday and it has only just started happening today, presumably because of the new update. I am highly disappointed and the thought of starting the entire game again is disheartening.
Oh, I have the PS3 version.

FrankieSatt
11-24-2010, 01:47 PM
What memory are you stuck on? I've been out of the animus 2 times and have yet to have a problem. Just curious where you are at.

Mad_Fox84
11-24-2010, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankieSatt:
What memory are you stuck on? I've been out of the animus 2 times and have yet to have a problem. Just curious where you are at. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well the problem is that I can't go back into the animus and return to Ezio, becauue it boots me back everytime. I have done side missions,3 assassin Tombs, rebuilt a lot of Rome and was getting a nice enough income. I guess I kept getting sidetracted away from the story missions, doing these other tasks. In my status it says I am 28% synched.
I am extremely annoyed. I don't see anyway out of this, so if anybody could suggest something? I won't be starting the game again.

FrankieSatt
11-24-2010, 02:07 PM
You've gotten alot farther than I have then. As far as what to do? I know that your problem has been mentioned by others so I'm sure the devs know about it and are working on it.

Not sure how to fix it though.

Mad_Fox84
11-24-2010, 02:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrankieSatt:
You've gotten alot farther than I have then. As far as what to do? I know that your problem has been mentioned by others so I'm sure the devs know about it and are working on it.

Not sure how to fix it though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I hope so I really do. A dev response would be nice.