PDA

View Full Version : Dlc idea

freddie_1897
11-19-2011, 08:42 AM
I think that it would be really cool if there was a dlc which allowed entry to things.
E.g masyaf free roam, entry to the hagia Sophia when ever, entry to other mosques, entry to the galata tower, and other places as well.

What do you think?

freddie_1897
11-19-2011, 08:42 AM
I think that it would be really cool if there was a dlc which allowed entry to things.
E.g masyaf free roam, entry to the hagia Sophia when ever, entry to other mosques, entry to the galata tower, and other places as well.

What do you think?

LightRey
11-19-2011, 08:44 AM
If it's not too hard to implement then I'd definitely like it. It'd probably add a lot to the feel of the city.

CheryPopinNinja
11-22-2011, 03:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by freddie_1897:

What do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think a free roam Masyaf would be awesome!!!
Especially if you could be Altair and free roam

Saqaliba
11-22-2011, 03:41 PM
Side Missions for every faction including Bombs missions for Piri and Assassination contracts for Sulieman.

Skins as operational costumes such as Civilian clothes. Ezio without hood. Janissarie costume. Byzantine costume. Ezio with Cappadocia cape. Ottoman costumes. Minstrel Costume. All with a specific effects based on context or area.

CheryPopinNinja
11-22-2011, 03:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saqaliba:
Side Missions for every faction including Bombs missions for Piri and Assassination contracts for Sulieman.

Skins as operational costumes such as Civilian clothes. Ezio without hood. Janissarie costume. Byzantine costume. Ezio with Cappadocia cape. Ottoman costumes. Minstrel Costume. All with a specific effects based on context or area. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those are pretty good ideas! I would like to see more missions were you have to work with your recruits!

MrAnarchist
11-23-2011, 01:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saqaliba:

Skins as operational costumes such as Civilian clothes. Ezio without hood. Janissarie costume. Byzantine costume. Ezio with Cappadocia cape. Ottoman costumes. Minstrel Costume. All with a specific effects based on context or area. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually you can take ezio's hood off. Just go to the mission where you have to pick flowers for sophia and after the little cutscene it will ask if you want to do the mission. Click no and then exit replay.