PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood is acting up now:/?

DesiderioX14
09-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Hello,
Recently I have managed to finally play AC Brotherhood MP with my friends on Xbox Live (I couldn't before due to the "Unreachable" problems). Although now, for no reason, it is acting up. It is taking about 10-20 minutes to play (It usually took less than 10 minutes and sometimes less than 5 minutes!). When I try to join my friend I could always join before it says Unreachable and when he joins me, and we Launch a game, my friend manages to play a game and it suddenly it changes from 2/6 players it goes to 1/6 players and he says he is in a session.

I think it started because I was at the main menu (Where you select Singleplayer, Multiplayer, etc.) I plugged in my USB because I decided to play the DLC Multiplayer (I bought it but stored it in USB because in order to solve the "Unreachable" problem, me and my friends have to have the EXACT same files in the AC Brotherhood memory)and then it started acting weird since. I thought it was lack of players because it was x2 XP for Call of Duty Black Ops, but after the "Friend joins session before me even though we join in as a party" issue, I'm confused... Help me please:/

DesiderioX14
09-02-2011, 03:27 PM
Hello,
Recently I have managed to finally play AC Brotherhood MP with my friends on Xbox Live (I couldn't before due to the "Unreachable" problems). Although now, for no reason, it is acting up. It is taking about 10-20 minutes to play (It usually took less than 10 minutes and sometimes less than 5 minutes!). When I try to join my friend I could always join before it says Unreachable and when he joins me, and we Launch a game, my friend manages to play a game and it suddenly it changes from 2/6 players it goes to 1/6 players and he says he is in a session.

I think it started because I was at the main menu (Where you select Singleplayer, Multiplayer, etc.) I plugged in my USB because I decided to play the DLC Multiplayer (I bought it but stored it in USB because in order to solve the "Unreachable" problem, me and my friends have to have the EXACT same files in the AC Brotherhood memory)and then it started acting weird since. I thought it was lack of players because it was x2 XP for Call of Duty Black Ops, but after the "Friend joins session before me even though we join in as a party" issue, I'm confused... Help me please:/

PlasticAssasin8
09-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Mines ok , and welcome to the forums