PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop Collector's Edition

NRMansfield
11-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Hey folks. I just got back from Gamestop in Toronto today and after pre-ordering the Ultimate edition in advance I was told there are none left and have to wait. Well screw that I bought the signature edition instead with an agreement that if they have an Ultimate edition later today I can pick it up, can't say I want to wait that long as I have the game in hand and really want to play it.

My question is 1) what am I missing, just the White edition of the encyclopedia? 2) are there any unboxings of the Ultimate edition online that I missed, I can't seem to find a singal one 3) can anyone with the Ultimate edition shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,
Nick

NRMansfield
11-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Hey folks. I just got back from Gamestop in Toronto today and after pre-ordering the Ultimate edition in advance I was told there are none left and have to wait. Well screw that I bought the signature edition instead with an agreement that if they have an Ultimate edition later today I can pick it up, can't say I want to wait that long as I have the game in hand and really want to play it.

My question is 1) what am I missing, just the White edition of the encyclopedia? 2) are there any unboxings of the Ultimate edition online that I missed, I can't seem to find a singal one 3) can anyone with the Ultimate edition shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,
Nick

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 01:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NRMansfield:

Thanks,
Nick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The only difference between that one and the signature is that white edition of the encyclopedia, That's all. You are getting the same game as the people with signature, with all the bonuses but with the book. Nothing you missed. :3

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 02:23 PM
Editions:

Special: *Sold exclusive by GameStop*
- A copy of AC:R
-A copy of the game's soundtrack
-Two multiplayer characters, The crusader and Ottoman doctor.
-Turkish Assassin Armor for single player.

Signature: *By pre-ordering from Gamestop in America*
-A copy of AC:R
-A bonus single-player map, "Vlad the Impaler's Prison."
-Weapon capacity upgrades: Crossbow (5+), Pistol (+2) and bombs (+3)
-A multiplayer character, the Ottoman Jester
-A copy of the animated short film, "Assassin's Creed: Embers"
-A copy of the game's soundtrack

Ultimate Bundle: *can be pre-ordered online from Gamestop USA's website and only available for Xbox 360 and PS3)
-The signature edition of AC:R *Look up*
-An action figure of Ezio Auditore
-A replica of Da Vinci's flying machine. (Action figure can use it.)

Ultimate Edition: *can be only pre-ordered from GameStop's Canadian website and only available for Xbox 360 and PS3)
-Signature edition of AC:R
-White edition of Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia.

Collector's Edition: *Sold exclusively to JB Hi-Fi (Altair's skin might not come with pre-order)*
-A copy of Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
- Collectable casing.
- A 50-page artbook.
-A DVD of the animated short film Assassin's Creed: Embers.
- A copy of the game's soundtrack..
- A bonus single-player map, Vlad the Impaler's Prison.
- Two multiplayer characters, Crusader and the Ottoman Jester.
-'Ezio in Alta´r's outfit' in-game skin.

Templar Collector Edition: *only available from OpenGames Italia.*
- A copy of Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
-Collectable casing.
-A 50-page art-book.
-A copy of the game's soundtrack.
- A bonus single-player map, Vlad the Impaler's Prison.
-Two multiplayer characters, the Crusader and the Ottoman Jester.
-An 8.5" figurine of Ezio Auditore.

Animus Edition:*only available in Europe and Australia (At EB Games Australia).*
-A copy of Assassin's Creed: Revelations.
-Animus Content Box.
-The Black Edition of the Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia.
-A copy of the game's soundtrack.
-A bonus single-player map, Vlad the Impaler's Prison.
-Two multiplayer characters, the Crusader and the Ottoman Jester.
-The Armor of Brutus outfit.
-Weapon capacity upgrades for the crossbow (+5), pistol (+2), and bombs (+3).
-An exclusive customization item.
- Altair's Skin (Pre Order or Purchased at EB Games Australia)