PDA

View Full Version : the best glitch ever happened

thedeadman_47
03-13-2011, 09:48 AM
hi guys yesterday i was playing the memory replays and then i just noticed that i had 1 hidden blade on 0 florins (of course i noticed it later because i was wearing the armor of altair) and i lost all the wepons and armors even the armor of brutus(exept the guild won wepons)and all upgrades(even pouches)and the all the paintings were lost(exept the targets)first i was stunned and mad that all i have gained is lost and then today when i removed the armor of altair i was stunned when i found that i have a clean ezio no armor at all!! even that manditory leather armor was gone and this was one happy moment for me to have a clean ezio with no ugly armor peice to make him ugly and this is truly tha best glithc ever that happend to me now i can enjoy all the wepons and stuff without having no peice of armor at all to in enjoy ezio in his TRUE master assassin form !!!

thedeadman_47
03-13-2011, 09:48 AM
hi guys yesterday i was playing the memory replays and then i just noticed that i had 1 hidden blade on 0 florins (of course i noticed it later because i was wearing the armor of altair) and i lost all the wepons and armors even the armor of brutus(exept the guild won wepons)and all upgrades(even pouches)and the all the paintings were lost(exept the targets)first i was stunned and mad that all i have gained is lost and then today when i removed the armor of altair i was stunned when i found that i have a clean ezio no armor at all!! even that manditory leather armor was gone and this was one happy moment for me to have a clean ezio with no ugly armor peice to make him ugly and this is truly tha best glithc ever that happend to me now i can enjoy all the wepons and stuff without having no peice of armor at all to in enjoy ezio in his TRUE master assassin form !!!

MagicalZero ko
03-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Proof or BS.

thedeadman_47
03-13-2011, 11:45 AM
look i will try to proove it by video if i know how to upload it

thedeadman_47
03-13-2011, 01:00 PM
i am now uploading my video to youtube and soon it will be here and your proof will be shown

thedeadman_47
03-14-2011, 01:58 AM
hi again here is my video prooving that i am not lying amd my psn id is shown to make extra sure check it here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvCKIqBHT3k) so what do you think?

Gordonius67
03-14-2011, 04:17 AM
what exactly did you do to get this?
what memory?, what armour beneath armour
of altair?, what weapons?
I know this might seem a bit extreme but
I really hate the armour in the game

thedeadman_47
03-14-2011, 08:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gordonius67:
I really hate the armour in the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
this glitch happened to me after the new update i wear the brutus armor beneath the armor of altair i then started to replay seq 2(remove the armor of altair REPLAY mission the you have to catch a theif in it) until the catch the borgia messenger mission(play them in order) and i started to replay memories that you didn't play in it the cut-scene memories and voala i looked and i had 0 florins and all additional memories were set back to 0 and every upgrade is gone even the leonardo upgrades and every wepon and armor gone (exept the ones you won in guild challenges)even the chests are back and the armor of brutus will be lost forever you can't even go and get it back like rebuying the other armors oh and your paintings will be gone but all that you can do again

HikaruFire
03-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Wish it work with out losing anything except the armor.

thedeadman_47
03-15-2011, 09:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HikaruFire:
Wish it work with out losing anything except the armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> oh trust me you'll lose every thing

SolidSnakeMat
03-15-2011, 08:05 PM
I'm a little confused at the steps you took. I would love to do this glitch because I'm sick of the armor. Idc if I lose that ugly armor of brutus and I can get everything back no problem.

thedeadman_47
03-16-2011, 02:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
I'm a little confused at the steps you took. I would love to do this glitch because I'm sick of the armor. Idc if I lose that ugly armor of brutus and I can get everything back no problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> it will be hard to get everything back because you start from zero all-over even the feathers and the borgia flages and about the steps i did i told them how i remembered because i didn't do it on purpuse so i may have not told completly right

Gordonius67
03-16-2011, 02:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gordonius67:
I really hate the armour in the game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
this glitch happened to me after the new update i wear the brutus armor beneath the armor of altair i then started to replay seq 2(remove the armor of altair REPLAY mission the you have to catch a theif in it) until the catch the borgia messenger mission(play them in order) and i started to replay memories that you didn't play in it the cut-scene memories and voala i looked and i had 0 florins and all additional memories were set back to 0 and every upgrade is gone even the leonardo upgrades and every wepon and armor gone (exept the ones you won in guild challenges)even the chests are back and the armor of brutus will be lost forever you can't even go and get it back like rebuying the other armors oh and your paintings will be gone but all that you can do again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what do you mean byy "memories that you didn't play in it the cut-scene memories"?
and did you lose any of your full sync, because I have 100%

SolidSnakeMat
03-16-2011, 07:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
I'm a little confused at the steps you took. I would love to do this glitch because I'm sick of the armor. Idc if I lose that ugly armor of brutus and I can get everything back no problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> it will be hard to get everything back because you start from zero all-over even the feathers and the borgia flages and about the steps i did i told them how i remembered because i didn't do it on purpuse so i may have not told completly right </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Doesn't matter to me but it still hard to understand what your steps were

thedeadman_47
03-17-2011, 03:05 AM
what do you mean byy "memories that you didn't play in it the cut-scene memories"?
and did you lose any of your full sync, because I have 100% </div></BLOCKQUOTE> the memores when the brotherhood meets in tiiber island and put plans like (collective intellegence) an (roman underground)

thedeadman_47
03-17-2011, 03:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat: Doesn't matter to me but it still hard to understand what your steps were </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
as i said it was mere counsidence for me and i don't maybe my game broke at a point i just don't know i am so sorry

Jediknightben
03-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Could you pweese upload the gamesave