PDA

View Full Version : ubi stop messin around

thundershot1987
03-15-2006, 04:48 PM
hi evryone hope ure all having a good day this message is short and simple ubi u know wat rainbow players want old gamplay all those nice touches from rainbowsix 3 and ba all blended on 2 a nxt gen console stop messin about with these insane ideas u have and just stick 2 wat made the franchise such a sucess cause if this flops like lockdown u can kiss goodbye to rainbow thanks for hearing me out

thundershot1987
03-15-2006, 04:48 PM
hi evryone hope ure all having a good day this message is short and simple ubi u know wat rainbow players want old gamplay all those nice touches from rainbowsix 3 and ba all blended on 2 a nxt gen console stop messin about with these insane ideas u have and just stick 2 wat made the franchise such a sucess cause if this flops like lockdown u can kiss goodbye to rainbow thanks for hearing me out

cre8nhavoc
03-15-2006, 04:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thundershot1987:
hi evryone hope ure all having a good day this message is short and simple ubi u know wat rainbow players want old gamplay all those nice touches from rainbowsix 3 and ba all blended on 2 a nxt gen console stop messin about with these insane ideas u have and just stick 2 wat made the franchise such a sucess cause if this flops like lockdown u can kiss goodbye to rainbow thanks for hearing me out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Dude, they are listning. Read around the forums and you'll see it for yourself.

thundershot1987
03-15-2006, 04:57 PM
i have read the forums and by the sounds of it there gna **** the game up

doped04
03-15-2006, 06:03 PM
oi u dirty twazzock shh leave them to do there job hahahhahahahahahahahahaha wooooo

thundershot1987
03-15-2006, 06:05 PM
leave dem 2 do there job yea we all know wat hapend last time they did dat lockdown was released

korn311
03-15-2006, 06:44 PM
If they are listening, then why do we even have to discuss issues such as regenerating health and 3rd person cam around corners?

thundershot1987
03-15-2006, 06:47 PM
i agree i think wat they mean is they will tell us wat there doing den we say if we like it or not den they keep it in the game anyway just 2 anoy us lol

TAW_Fang
03-15-2006, 08:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by korn311:
If they are listening, then why do we even have to discuss issues such as regenerating health and 3rd person cam around corners? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif Right on, brother.

cre8nhavoc
03-15-2006, 10:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by korn311:
If they are listening, then why do we even have to discuss issues such as regenerating health and 3rd person cam around corners? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good question.

Because Ubi said they wanted to do both of the following: come up with ideas that are going to keep both new and old fans interested into the series.

And why depict two areas we know little of (already been mentioned by Goliath that there will be details to come)? Let€s not also take into consideration the areas Ubi has listened to us, primarily weapon customization.

Not as if I€m keen on the whole third person view myself so don€t think I€m nixing the game all together. I am willing to take in what developers put on the table when the main course is served. In other words, we should hold out our emotions until we€ve got a full legitimate reason to argue. I am holding any and all doubts about it until after I€ve seen all the insides that has to do with this view as well.

Real720
03-17-2006, 08:58 PM

Have you even played the game? NO YOU HAVEN'T!!!

HiPNoTiX
03-17-2006, 10:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Real720:

Have you even played the game? NO YOU HAVEN'T!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No we havent but the info we got is telling us this game is not going to be like the other one. Whats with the 3rd person camera, what is it with ripping off ideas from other games.

tragic1991
08-18-2007, 10:34 PM
preach on my fellow r6 gamer, preach on!

levi117
08-20-2007, 01:16 PM
this is from 2006 way before the game came out, who cares about these old threads, stop bringing them back

TW_Night_Fox
08-20-2007, 01:27 PM
This is annoying. I encourage using the search button but if you are going to bring back every thread from 2006 with a irrelvant comment than I'm going to have to ask you to stop. Thanks.