PDA

View Full Version : Ace Expansion Pack Will Not Install: Help Please.

skwalljrunn
03-21-2004, 11:16 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-sad.gif Please someone help me. I just purchased the new simulator add-on for IL-2 Forgotten Battles called the "Ace Expansion Pack". I tried to install it, but it would not auto install, then I tried to click "My Computer" icon and click the CD-ROM drive to start it, but it would not work, then I tried to click START, RUN, and a box opened up which reads this: "IL2fb has caused an error in ~DF394B.TMP. IL2fb will now close. if you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer". I cannot install this software at all, has anyone experienced this problem also? If so, did you manage to install it in another way? Please help, Thank you! By the way, my computer is Windows ME, AMD Athlon XP 2500 Ghz, 512 mg RAM, Nvidia GeForce 3 Graphics Card with 64mg RAM. Thank you!

skwalljrunn
03-21-2004, 11:16 PM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-sad.gif Please someone help me. I just purchased the new simulator add-on for IL-2 Forgotten Battles called the "Ace Expansion Pack". I tried to install it, but it would not auto install, then I tried to click "My Computer" icon and click the CD-ROM drive to start it, but it would not work, then I tried to click START, RUN, and a box opened up which reads this: "IL2fb has caused an error in ~DF394B.TMP. IL2fb will now close. if you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer". I cannot install this software at all, has anyone experienced this problem also? If so, did you manage to install it in another way? Please help, Thank you! By the way, my computer is Windows ME, AMD Athlon XP 2500 Ghz, 512 mg RAM, Nvidia GeForce 3 Graphics Card with 64mg RAM. Thank you!

Helonwhls87
03-21-2004, 11:43 PM
Check the community help Forum. Or look around here. Lots of people have been having similar problems.

Sorry, I don't have the answer you're looking for.

CoSWill
03-21-2004, 11:49 PM
Uninstall whatever version of Forgotten Battles you have now.Make sure you delete the old Forgotten Battles folder wherever it is installed. Then reinstall the game. When that is done you can install the Ace Expansion and it will install.