PDA

View Full Version : Can I Repeat Single DNA Strands or Replay Whole Missions? Block 5 VERY MINOR SPOILERS

SpeakNoEvil
07-27-2008, 07:54 PM
Hi.

First post. I've searched but couldn't find the answer to my question, so thought i would ask you guys.

Last night i was playing the first part to memory block 5 and was getting a little irritated with the drunk guys shoving me around during the timed informer stealth assassination missions (there are two). It was late so I decided to go on and do the assassination first.

Unfortunately the incomplete missions disappeared i now have a some missing bars in the memory block 5 DNA strand. I gather that the achievement regarding a full DNA strand appears buggy (i'm playing on the xbox 360), but regardless, i'd like to complete those missions to fill the bar if possible.

Can i do this? Can you click on individual strands (even after completing the game) to replay them? I've read that you can replay assassinations after you finish the game, does this apply to the whole mission or only the final assassination? (that is, the whole segment (third) of a city - including reaching all view points, saving all citizens, doing informer and pickpocket quests, etc.)?

Or am i now literally forced to start a completely new game to now fill the bar entirely?

I would like to do them, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

SNE

blarson11
07-27-2008, 09:55 PM
The Save the Citizen and View Point's can only be done once, but they are available in any memory block. every time you replay a memory block all of the investigation missions for that block are available to complete, even the ones you have already completed. (so its a good idea to check which ones you need so you don't do the wrong one) and you have to complete three of them to redo the assassination (just like you did the first time)there are plenty of missions throughout the game to earn you a full sync bar as well, so dont worry if you miss a couple.

SpeakNoEvil
07-27-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by blarson11:
The Save the Citizen and View Point's can only be done once, but they are available in any memory block. every time you replay a memory block all of the investigation missions for that block are available to complete, even the ones you have already completed. (so its a good idea to check which ones you need so you don't do the wrong one) and you have to complete three of them to redo the assassination (just like you did the first time)there are plenty of missions throughout the game to earn you a full sync bar as well, so dont worry if you miss a couple.

Thank you blarson11. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

That was an awesome reply, great detail. I'm happy now.

cheers

sne

spazzoo1025
07-28-2008, 09:38 AM
by the way, if you still do all the investigations and stuff on the other missions, you should get enough to fill your DNA bar and get the achievement.

SpeakNoEvil
07-29-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by spazzoo1025:
by the way, if you still do all the investigations and stuff on the other missions, you should get enough to fill your DNA bar and get the achievement.

is that how it works? it does seem a little confusing. I thought that all strands of all bars had to be completely filled in order to get the achievement. The game did actually give me the achievement, even though i was missing 3 strands from the first part of block 5 (all the rest were done).

spazzoo1025
07-29-2008, 06:58 PM
there also seems to be a glitch with this one too, as I got the achievement too even though I did maybe half of the investigations http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif