PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's parents

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 09:09 PM
If both of his parents were assassins i wonder which side altair and ezio are from. Also, if he's related to anyone else on the other side.

EnragedCactus1
12-02-2010, 09:09 PM
If both of his parents were assassins i wonder which side altair and ezio are from. Also, if he's related to anyone else on the other side.

kriegerdesgottes
12-03-2010, 03:02 AM
how do you know they were both assassins? all he really says about them is that they were like "wardens". I would really like to hear more about them though I was hoping to hear more about his or ezio's family.

EnragedCactus1
12-03-2010, 11:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
how do you know they were both assassins? all he really says about them is that they were like "wardens". I would really like to hear more about them though I was hoping to hear more about his or ezio's family. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well if he was raised on an assassin training compound and no one was aloud to leave and only a population of 30 it would make you think they were all assassins.

tH3PatRi0Tx1776
12-03-2010, 03:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
how do you know they were both assassins? all he really says about them is that they were like "wardens". I would really like to hear more about them though I was hoping to hear more about his or ezio's family. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
They were Assassins. It says it in the first game.