PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Fighting technics! HELP !!!

PLASTICA-MAN
07-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi everyone! Well I tested Assassin's Creed a while ago I have recently bought the second one, so I began to play the first one (so I can play the second one), but when I went so far in nr 1, I remembered a fighting move that I did twice or 3 times when I played it the first time: when entering a fight and going near a stall of vegetables seller,I grabbed a crate of vegetables and threw it on a soldier; I didn't know or remember how exactly I did it, but now I CAN'T DO IT AGAIN ! I looked for walkthroughs,wikis and even the official guide but it was in vain, as if the move never existed! However, I am 200% sure I did it at least 3 times!
Can someone help me and tell me how exactly it works?
Thanks!

PLASTICA-MAN
07-06-2010, 09:57 AM
Hi everyone! Well I tested Assassin's Creed a while ago I have recently bought the second one, so I began to play the first one (so I can play the second one), but when I went so far in nr 1, I remembered a fighting move that I did twice or 3 times when I played it the first time: when entering a fight and going near a stall of vegetables seller,I grabbed a crate of vegetables and threw it on a soldier; I didn't know or remember how exactly I did it, but now I CAN'T DO IT AGAIN ! I looked for walkthroughs,wikis and even the official guide but it was in vain, as if the move never existed! However, I am 200% sure I did it at least 3 times!
Can someone help me and tell me how exactly it works?
Thanks!

Nasreen2008
08-15-2010, 08:26 AM
I think you can do that in AC1. But why don't you play further and finish the task. Then go back for training then you get back some of your weapon and learn new fighting technique. This will help you more for your missions and also further for AC II. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Feraliou
08-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Well the only move I can think of is the grab move, but I think you already tried that one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif I never did it myself, sorry.

levi800
08-30-2010, 09:02 AM
hi If u want to know how to disarm a seeker on ps3 lock on(L1) press R1 and when he trys to get u it should disarm him. PS It does not always work it takes practis

epicdude2011
10-24-2010, 05:17 PM
(Assassins Creed 2)When Unarmed, Hold The X Button (Xbox 360) Square (PS3) And You Can Throw Sand At Your Enemy, (BTW, Sorry Thats The Closest To Throwing Something)

iskon2011
11-15-2010, 06:09 AM
the best way to defeat those elite guards that you cant disarm is that you dodge and then strike the fastest as you can.hit him twice and in most cases youll do a badass move.(AC2)