PDA

View Full Version : assassin's Creed 2 Secret dye

a-b-c-d-9-8-7
10-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Is there any way to get secret dye in AC 2? I have bought AC 2 Complete Edition and it's only in GOTY. Any ideas?

a-b-c-d-9-8-7
10-08-2011, 07:41 AM
Is there any way to get secret dye in AC 2? I have bought AC 2 Complete Edition and it's only in GOTY. Any ideas?

reini03
10-08-2011, 08:09 AM
The bonus skin is only included in the Game of the Year Edition and the Digital Deluxe Edition. You can, however, also get a code by buying the Assassin's Creed II mobile game.

DargonisDufaux
10-08-2011, 08:35 AM
you know i need to ask about this too, I downloaded the assassins creed 2 game on my iphone and never got a code, is there something i have to do in the game to unlock it?

thedeadman_47
10-08-2011, 08:43 AM
wait what secret dye????

reini03
10-08-2011, 08:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
wait what secret dye???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The bonus skin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
It's basically Ezio's normal robes, but... well, black. The very same one the Ezio statue from the AC II black edition has....

Windrius
10-08-2011, 08:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:

It's basically Ezio's normal robes, but... well, black. The very same one the Ezio statue from the AC II black edition has.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whaaaa?
Black? You mean the one that comes with altair armor????
If not, I have digital deluxe edition and I have never heard of this! :O

itsamea-mario
10-08-2011, 09:00 AM
Isn't that just the wetlands ebony dye?

DarthEzio55
10-08-2011, 09:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Isn't that just the wetlands ebony dye? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, it looks just like the ebony dye. And i think one of the ways you can get it, is if you buy ac2 on psn.

AdmiralPerry
10-08-2011, 07:34 PM
The secret dye is actually available, believe it or not. It's just a very weird way of obtaining it.

The dye is NOT the same as the one on the Ezio figure from one of the collector's editions from AC2. That's the Wetlands Ebony dye. The griffin symbols on the edge of his robes are white.

The secret dye is similar to Wetlands Ebony because its primary color is black. But, the griffin symbols are red, not white, with this dye.

As for obtaining the dye, you have to purchase the mobile version of AC2--NOT Assassin's Creed: Discovery, which was a "port" from DS to iPhone/iTouch--and you will obtain a code, good for one use, to redeem in your game. As far as I know, the mobile version of AC2 is kind of hard to find, only because a lot of people have smart phones that wouldn't be able to run an "older" mobile phone game. Also, your phone needs to have a games feature enabled on it, and you'll need access to download the games, since the games are provided via your mobile carrier.

a-b-c-d-9-8-7
10-09-2011, 02:09 AM
So, i bought a AC 2 for nokia 5800 from ovi store and there isn't any GET A CODE. Do you need any older mobile?

AdmiralPerry
10-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Did you scroll down the menu? Stupid question, I know, but it doesn't hurt to ask. There's an option that says 'Get Free Skin.' When you click on it, it should give you your code.

RzaRecta357
10-10-2011, 02:52 AM
This skin is actually the reason I wanted the Turkish assassin collector edition. To bad UBI suck at that stuff.

I'd rather get the edition with the skin and the doctor for MP because you know for a fact the Vlad mission will be sold for a few dollars.

Then again, it IS 2011 and times have changed a bit. They'll probably slap it on PSN.

Jexx21
10-10-2011, 04:59 AM
WRong topic Rza.

GallopRider
10-10-2011, 06:30 AM
Actually, I got the Bonus Black robes with the digital deluxe version of AC2 on the PlayStation Store. Comes with the DLC and Templar Lairs, too.

@Windrius: The bonus skin should be available at any of the Tailor shops. It'll be at the bottom of the list of dye-able colours. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ANewOutlet
10-10-2011, 06:38 AM
It's called Eebony Wetlands and it's available in Assassins Creed 2.

a-b-c-d-9-8-7
10-10-2011, 02:15 PM
in the menu of the game there isn't any GET A CODE

LightRey
10-10-2011, 02:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ANewOutlet:
It's called Eebony Wetlands and it's available in Assassins Creed 2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Read the other posts and understand how you're wrong.

AdmiralPerry
10-10-2011, 04:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a-b-c-d-9-8-7:
in the menu of the game there isn't any GET A CODE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm... Then I don't know what to tell you. Sorry. :\ Maybe it's exclusive to Verizon?

Galactic.
02-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Guys has anyone got that skin for pc? I got the deluxe edition and its NOT in there!
Can someone send a PC savegame or a code from the cell phone?

cogc_23
02-28-2013, 04:54 AM
this bonus skin are in pc ? O.O

Galactic.
02-28-2013, 01:02 PM
this bonus skin are in pc ? O.O
This guy is playing in PC and he has the bonus skin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk4cD0cWbDg&feature=player_detailpage#t=178s

Uzvar_Belarus
03-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Hello guys, i am playing on Windows, on Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam, but it does not contain Bonus Skin. Also i am using Android phones, but reecently a friend of mine purchased iPhone, so i want to use his phone to purchase this mobile game and get a code from it to activate Bonus Skin on my account.

But i don't know what game to purchse. Could somebody please link (redirect) me to this game?

Galactic.
03-06-2013, 06:09 PM
Hello guys, i am playing on Windows, on Digital Deluxe Edition from Steam, but it does not contain Bonus Skin. Also i am using Android phones, but reecently a friend of mine purchased iPhone, so i want to use his phone to purchase this mobile game and get a code from it to activate Bonus Skin on my account.

But i don't know what game to purchse. Could somebody please link (redirect) me to this game?

Hi
I have the non-steam DIgital Deluxe edition of AC 2 and I havent got the bonus skin too. I searched in a friends iphone and I found the Assasins Creed II 3D game in verizon (https://mediastore.verizonwireless.com/onlineContentStore/2.0/index.jsp#/View=LandingPageGames) (search Assassin's Creed II 3D) BUT from my understanding you must have a verizon account to get the game. I wasn't able to buy it because verizon asked for a verizon ID and password. In my country (Greece) Verizon is not available. Also the code is available only in the verizon version of the game if I am not mistaken.
If you can buy the game, please, I would appreciate it, if you can buy it once more for me and I can send you (or your friend) the money with paypal.
Thank you.
Lefteris

Uzvar_Belarus
03-10-2013, 05:27 PM
I am from Belarus, actually, and we don't have Verizone either... Could somebody confirm if the Verizone account is really necessery for buying this game?
So what now, i should find someone form USA who have Verizone and can buy this game for me and send me the code? I would even be glad to pay for that.
BTW, if someone could do it i would be much appreciate for help. Here is my mail:
xxxxxxxxTRUEHDFAN@HOTMAIL.COMxxxxxxxxx (truehd@hdtvfan.ru)

God, this all is really rediculos, why Ubisoft force us doing this? Those restrictions really makes no sence... How we supposed to get this Bonus Skin on PC?

But a few posts higher i see "This guy is playing in PC and he has the bonus skin. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk4cD...ailpage#t=178s"
So it is possible? But how?

Hi
I have the non-steam DIgital Deluxe edition of AC brotherhood
This bonus skin is for "Assassin's Creed 2", not for "Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood"

Anyway, I have to state the lack of any official information about this bonus skin, witch is very strange and frustrating.

MasterAssasin84
03-10-2013, 07:56 PM

It's basically Ezio's normal robes, but... well, black. The very same one the Ezio statue from the AC II black edition has....

Ahh you can get these by going to the tailor in forli and purchasing wetlands ebony dye.

Uzvar_Belarus
03-11-2013, 10:14 PM
No you can't it's 2 different dyes, look closer.