PDA

View Full Version : Assasination mission help please!

miracleofsound
11-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Hi guys,

I'm doing the 'political suicide' mission and cannot seem to kill the target without being detected.

It's the one where he is standing under the archway with guards on either side.

I lure the guards away with ******s, get mercs to fight them, but no matter what I do him and his buddy detect Ezzio.

Anyone know how to do this, and how to kill without being detected in general?

miracleofsound
11-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Hi guys,

I'm doing the 'political suicide' mission and cannot seem to kill the target without being detected.

I lure the guards away with ******s, get mercs to fight them, but no matter what I do him and his buddy detect Ezzio.

Anyone know how to do this, and how to kill without being detected in general?

xGFYx
11-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Throw plenty of money, the guards will leave the entrance enough for you to cruise in.

thekyle0
11-22-2009, 07:41 PM
Make sure you're not doing a high profile kill. That usually get the attention the guards. If that doesn't work then try doing exactly what I did, Send Mercenaries from one direction of the arch, and then climb over the buildings. While the fighting is going on toward the other side of the arch you can get to the target unobstructed.

nicky117
11-22-2009, 09:33 PM
is this for lorenzo or main mission?

ram.1500
11-30-2009, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by miracleofsound:
Hi guys,

Anyone know how to do this, and how to kill without being detected in general? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I found that using the poison worked well. Took a few seconds to record the kill. I happened to kill an archer and the body slid off the roof. My target walked over to investigate, I climbed down to the courtyard and walked out. (The guards were being distracted) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif