PDA

View Full Version : Perks stacking possible?

SnowTigeris
12-21-2011, 04:00 PM
Hello, so im here thinking, is it possible to stack perks in this games ? i mean choosing 2 same perks such as "blend with crowd".

whats up with point rewarding system? i mean some dude ran towards me across whole map, he killed me (stun didnt work, lag possibly or i hope it was) and he got bloody 800 points... how in the world it's possible? i figure that this game is meant to be stealthy game, that's where the bonuses kick in right?

wouterdevos
12-21-2011, 04:33 PM
You can't take 2 of the same perks ~
They do stack however, (eg. the 2 cooldown reduction abilities)

And people can get lots of bonus points with variety/killstreaks.. it's possible to get over 1000 points with very cheap kills

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Rainin420
12-21-2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah unfortunately even gun kills can award big points with variety and bonus's, that's why alot of newbies use the gun i think, that and the 7 kills of any type kill streak that was introduced in ACR makes gun and chase kills more rewarding. So much for promoting a more stealthy playstyle right ubisoft?

gothpunkboy89
12-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Rainin420:
Yeah unfortunately even gun kills can award big points with variety and bonus's, that's why alot of newbies use the gun i think, that and the 7 kills of any type kill streak that was introduced in ACR makes gun and chase kills more rewarding. So much for promoting a more stealthy playstyle right ubisoft?

^ this

Why bother to stealth anymore if getting a gun kill is an easy 200 points if they are running. Which is most of the time if they see you coming.

Added the bonus in no really reason to try and kill when you can get just the same if not higher points with the gun. And all they need are 5 quick rush kills and the perk that only reduces streaks by 1 for each stun or death so they can keep the streak up pretty well as long as they get some sort of kill while gun is reloading.

Ubisoft fail of the game. Trying to promote stealth while simultaneously giving people an easy way to make large points without worrying about stealth.

papartusedmcrsk
12-21-2011, 09:29 PM
Plenty of ways to get high scoring lame-O kills.

The other day I was ****ed because I got killed in a chase for 550, but then I realized it had to be Poacher/Savior/Revenge + Greater Variety.

And I promptly got a Reckless Revenge Extreme Variety on them a few minutes later.

deadly_thought
12-21-2011, 09:36 PM
personally ive gotten over 1k with stun when i was using 550 kill streak so i can see how reckless kills can go through the roof sometimes

kill reckless chain saviour poacher extreme variety 550 killstreak 1450pts for running straight at your opponent