PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to "get rid" of weapons (dagger and sword)

zippo100
06-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Like in the title does any1 of you know a way to make them "dissappear or atleast not visible because it's annoying to look at an assassin with duns that is hidden and smll bladews that isn't visible but all of a sudden a big fat sword sitcks out of your armor which is extremely unlikely :P

zippo100
06-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Like in the title does any1 of you know a way to make them "dissappear or atleast not visible because it's annoying to look at an assassin with duns that is hidden and smll bladews that isn't visible but all of a sudden a big fat sword sitcks out of your armor which is extremely unlikely :P

EmperorxZurg
07-01-2010, 12:30 AM
well sometimes while in a fight with a brute he can knock it out of your hand. Just don't pick any weapon up or disarm or it'll replace the lost one. then you can be free to just use your hidden blades. That's really the only way from what I know. Maybe there's some other way no one knows about yet :P

jeo_934
07-01-2010, 10:10 AM
when you beat the game you dont have them on them and just dont even use them i only use the hidden blade

Blue-Spartan
07-03-2010, 09:29 AM
I go with you jeo934 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

zarens
07-04-2010, 08:36 AM
seriously i dont get this... what giant weapons do you have that "suddely stick out of your armor"
the sword or mace that you have are hanging and looks very realistic same with small blade. and thats the only visible weapons you have exept throwing knifes, and that looks realistic too
but if its because you dont want any weapons, then you can either wait for end of game or fight a brute letting him attack you without blocking then he will hit it out of your hands.

rrottman
07-05-2010, 08:27 PM
if you go in to a room in the your uncle's house you can switch you dagger and sword to what you want.

Hitzortan
07-19-2010, 08:01 AM
Step 1: Find a brute.
Step 2: Equip the weapon you don't want.
Step 3: Keep dodging till you see the brute prepare for a smash attack.
Once he 'winds up' for the smash, perform a premature counter/dodge and the brute will automatically disarm you.

Repeat it twice to get rid of both your sword and short blade and you're using just Hidden Blades after that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Just be advised that it takes a HECK load of patience. Try for San Marco's square in venice. There's like 4 brutes altogether in one spot.