PDA

View Full Version : "Side-game idea"

Bipolar Matt
06-26-2011, 09:12 AM
I wonder if there's any chance that Ubisoft might release AC: Bloodlines, Altair's Chronicles and Discovery as a DLC package on Xbox Live and PSN. I only own an XBox and I certainly would like to play these games. Though I'm not going out to buy a DS or a PSP to do it. I'd be willing to pay...I don't know, $30-$40 for that collection of games if they'd be willing to port them over to the main consoles.

Bipolar Matt
06-26-2011, 09:12 AM
I wonder if there's any chance that Ubisoft might release AC: Bloodlines, Altair's Chronicles and Discovery as a DLC package on Xbox Live and PSN. I only own an XBox and I certainly would like to play these games. Though I'm not going out to buy a DS or a PSP to do it. I'd be willing to pay...I don't know, $30-$40 for that collection of games if they'd be willing to port them over to the main consoles.

Azugo
06-26-2011, 09:20 AM
Good idea, but I highly doubt it'll happen.

albertwesker22
06-26-2011, 09:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
I wonder if there's any chance that Ubisoft might release AC: Bloodlines, Altair's Chronicles and Discovery as a DLC package on Xbox Live and PSN. I only own an XBox and I certainly would like to play these games. Though I'm not going out to buy a DS or a PSP to do it. I'd be willing to pay...I don't know, $30-$40 for that collection of games if they'd be willing to port them over to the main consoles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me...Bloodlines and Altair's chronicles are woeful games. Bloodlines looks good but has no substance.

davo1270
06-27-2011, 01:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BipolarMatt:
I wonder if there's any chance that Ubisoft might release AC: Bloodlines, Altair's Chronicles and Discovery as a DLC package on Xbox Live and PSN. I only own an XBox and I certainly would like to play these games. Though I'm not going out to buy a DS or a PSP to do it. I'd be willing to pay...I don't know, $30-$40 for that collection of games if they'd be willing to port them over to the main consoles. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Trust me...Bloodlines and Altair's chronicles are woeful games. Bloodlines looks good but has no substance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

does it at least have a story to contribute to the AC series, cuz that is all that i care about from the knock off games

SixKeys
01-14-2012, 12:11 AM
does it at least have a story to contribute to the AC series, cuz that is all that i care about from the knock off games

It does, but you're better off watching a Let's Play on YouTube or reading a summary on the Wiki.

rileypoole1234
01-14-2012, 05:08 AM
If they could make it as good as ACR I suppose I'd like to play it, but it doesn't really matter to me.

XxKillaChaosxX
01-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Chronicles was unspectacular and bloodlines was god awful, but I wouldn't mind playing discovery again.

Kit572
01-16-2012, 04:16 AM
Am i the only one who actually liked Altair's Chronicles? i haven't played bloodlines or discovery yet though, they any good?

Eh, don't have a PSP. So i endorse this idea.

naran6142
01-16-2012, 05:48 AM
if they were cheap enough i guess i might buy them, but it sounds like they suck so definitively not worth 30 - 40 buck for me