PDA

View Full Version : BoB Questions

ReligiousZealot
09-15-2005, 10:00 AM
I am wondering about a few things from BoB and after a bit of searching online I haven't turned up any information to answer the questions I was curious about. So, here they are:

Will BoB have dynamic weather (a thunderstorm/rainstorm rolls in over France while you're on a sortie over Britain)?

Does anyone know a list of flyables/AI planes yet other than the obvious (Spitfire Mk. I, Hurricane Mk. I, Bf 109E-4)?

Will it support 64 bit systems/the figurative required system specs?

How many aircraft will the engine be able to generate in the air at once? (The highest I can recall was Microprose's European Air War with 256)

And last but not lease, What is the projected number of max players on a server?

Any answers/speculative answers would be much appreciated.

ReligiousZealot
09-15-2005, 10:00 AM
I am wondering about a few things from BoB and after a bit of searching online I haven't turned up any information to answer the questions I was curious about. So, here they are:

Will BoB have dynamic weather (a thunderstorm/rainstorm rolls in over France while you're on a sortie over Britain)?

Does anyone know a list of flyables/AI planes yet other than the obvious (Spitfire Mk. I, Hurricane Mk. I, Bf 109E-4)?

Will it support 64 bit systems/the figurative required system specs?

How many aircraft will the engine be able to generate in the air at once? (The highest I can recall was Microprose's European Air War with 256)

And last but not lease, What is the projected number of max players on a server?

Any answers/speculative answers would be much appreciated.

csThor
09-15-2005, 10:13 AM
All we could do at the moment is speculation. With the exception of the early development screenshots (which can be found at airwarfare.com) little is known about details. It is also too early to tell what is exactly planned and possible, since the projected date for a beta is around the end of 2006 - as earliest date.