PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION: NEW SPEECHPACK IN PROGRESS

PBNA-Boosher
04-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Okay boys, bring your girls this time! If they can speak Russian, then that's what I need. I'm calling for a female Russian voicepack so that we can hold the 586th, 587th, and 588th IAP's in game! These were all female squadrons, and were some of the best all around squadrons of WW2. The 588th, or famed, "Night Witches," rained hell on German troops at night with their obsolete Po-2 bombers with stunning success. The 587th bomb group flew twin engine bombers and possibly some IL-2's, while the 586th produced some of the first female aces in all history, including Lilya Litvyak, Katya Budanova, and other famous pilots who flew in Yak-1's and yak-7's during the war.
I recently wrote to Oleg stating that if I could get a speechpack together for these squadrons, would he be willing to add them. I haven't recieved a reply yet, but I think it's worth it. These squadrons served in the Crimea, so they are very relavant to IL2 FB and AEP.
So Russian speaking boys, bring along your russian speaking wives, girlfriends, sisters, aunts, any lady that wishes to do it. If you have someone or you yourself are willing to do it, please contact me at the following e-mail address.

boosh at kbuch.com

I won't be able to check the forum as often as I'd like to, but I'll check my e-mail frequently.

PBNA-Boosher
04-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Okay boys, bring your girls this time! If they can speak Russian, then that's what I need. I'm calling for a female Russian voicepack so that we can hold the 586th, 587th, and 588th IAP's in game! These were all female squadrons, and were some of the best all around squadrons of WW2. The 588th, or famed, "Night Witches," rained hell on German troops at night with their obsolete Po-2 bombers with stunning success. The 587th bomb group flew twin engine bombers and possibly some IL-2's, while the 586th produced some of the first female aces in all history, including Lilya Litvyak, Katya Budanova, and other famous pilots who flew in Yak-1's and yak-7's during the war.
I recently wrote to Oleg stating that if I could get a speechpack together for these squadrons, would he be willing to add them. I haven't recieved a reply yet, but I think it's worth it. These squadrons served in the Crimea, so they are very relavant to IL2 FB and AEP.
So Russian speaking boys, bring along your russian speaking wives, girlfriends, sisters, aunts, any lady that wishes to do it. If you have someone or you yourself are willing to do it, please contact me at the following e-mail address.

boosh at kbuch.com

I won't be able to check the forum as often as I'd like to, but I'll check my e-mail frequently.