PDA

View Full Version : reedem codes won't work!

Xzorac
11-15-2011, 02:31 PM
Im having trouble with activating the exclusive content, It just says the code/key doesn't work, any ideas? Iv'e noticed other people having problem with this.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Xzorac:
Im having trouble with activating the exclusive content, It just says the code/key doesn't work, any ideas? Iv'e noticed other people having problem with this.

Where di you try to activate it? From the PSN or XBox thing (Idk the name of it) or was it from the computer for the movie and soundtrack?

honeydear
11-15-2011, 04:42 PM
My code did not work. I typed it in on the psn and the download page was blank. I have read uibsoft Q and A about this and nothing works. I wrote to them and all they tell me is to go to the Q and A. Real big help. Uibsoft is a piece of ! Yes I looked in the game after I used the code and still nothing. I'm tring to get a new code.
<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please</span>

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by honeydear:
My code did not work. I typed it in on the psn and the download page was blank. I have read uibsoft Q and A about this and nothing works. I wrote to them and all they tell me is to go to the Q and A. Real big help. Uibsoft is a piece of ! Yes I looked in the game after I used the code and still nothing. I'm tring to get a new code.
<span class="ev_code_RED">Language Please</span>

It depends which one you used. Some are used for the online and one is used for both the content, movie and music.

if not...well, I wish you gl.

Black_Widow9
11-15-2011, 11:35 PM
If you are having issues with your codes please check here-
Invalid Exclusive Content Key (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15726/p/1421,2354)
How Do I Access my Exclusive Content? (http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15786/p/1483%2C2355)
If doing this does not solve your issue please contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.

Please use the Find button to search for previous topics. A poll was not necessary. Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>