PDA

View Full Version : Eve Theories (possible spoilers)

MrEyes74
12-01-2011, 04:31 PM
I've been thinking on the facts we know about Eve. We've been told Desmond has to find her. That he needs her DNA. We were told that someone will be with Desmond through the final journey, but Desmond must go alone.

So here are the theories I've come up with that I would like your ideas on.

1) We need to find the original Eve in Eden. By that I mean we need to go through the Animus to find her in the First Civilization either pre or post Apple theft.

2) We need to find the original Eve in the modern time. Perhaps she is in suspended animation or 'outside time.' Perhaps that is why Juno says that she is not within her sight.

3) We need to find a modern Eve. By that I mean that just as Desmond has a high concentration of TWTB's DNA that someone has a high concentration of Eve's DNA.

4) We need to find Eve's DNA in Desmond by synching with her. This way she will be with Desmond though he will still be alone.

What do you think? Why? Or is there another option I have missed?

Bones206
12-02-2011, 05:25 AM
4 sounds the most exiting to me i know it is not what is gonna happen but your theory rocks. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

Assassin_M
12-02-2011, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Bones206:
4 sounds the most exiting to me i know it is not what is gonna happen but your theory rocks. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif
Im gonna have to go with 4 as well; it sounds the most plausible, the others are cheesy.

dxsxhxcx
12-02-2011, 06:44 AM
3 seems to be the most plausible for me, the same way Desmond is special because of his bloodline they need to find the descendant of Eve in the modern day who also is special because of her/his bloodline...

and I don't know why but I think the descendant of Eve in the modern day is Daniel Cross, even with all the evidence against him.. :P

LightRey
12-02-2011, 08:56 AM
We might not even have to find Eve, y'know. Juno never mentioned her.

YuurHeen
12-03-2011, 03:47 PM
5: eve does not play any role in any ac ever again.