PDA

View Full Version : The Assassins Creed Encyclopedia....

Rogue Agent 035
11-22-2011, 10:51 PM
I was curious if anyone out there might know where to find a copy of this? I only have the Xbox Signature Edition an like to find a copy.

Sniper12_350

Rogue Agent 035
11-22-2011, 10:51 PM
I was curious if anyone out there might know where to find a copy of this? I only have the Xbox Signature Edition an like to find a copy.

Sniper12_350

Radman500
11-22-2011, 11:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sniper12_350:

Sniper12_350 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

arn't they basically the same encylopedia, just that the white edition comes with some fanart

Rogue Agent 035
11-22-2011, 11:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radman500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sniper12_350:

Sniper12_350 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

arn't they basically the same encylopedia, just that the white edition comes with some fanart </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not quite sure, I think I saw before ACR came out they were sayin it was included with PS3 version, but don't quote me on that as I'm not absolutely sure

twenty_glyphs
11-23-2011, 12:04 AM
A black hardcover version of the Encyclopedia came with the Animus Edition that was available in Europe. The white softcover version is sold by Ubiworkshop, but it appears they are currently out of stock:

http://store.ubiworkshop.com/a...pedia-white-edition/ (http://store.ubiworkshop.com/assassins-creed-encyclopedia-white-edition/)

I preordered mine and it came in yesterday. It's a very nice-looking book and has some good information from what I've seen so far.