PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna add me on Xbox Live?

General_Lekauf
11-13-2010, 12:59 AM
I know off topic but I'm lookin for people to play with on Xbox who don't cuss, so if you're interested my GamerTag is TheLoveComander. Its from a Star Wars book so you can't jugde me for it. lol Anyway I'd prefer that anyone who adds me shares my religion (I'm a Christian) because we would probably view the same things as right and wrong. I don't care what you're race is or whether you can speak good english or not. It really does'nt bother me cause we're all related anyway.

General_Lekauf
11-13-2010, 12:59 AM
I know off topic but I'm lookin for people to play with on Xbox who don't cuss, so if you're interested my GamerTag is TheLoveComander. Its from a Star Wars book so you can't jugde me for it. lol Anyway I'd prefer that anyone who adds me shares my religion (I'm a Christian) because we would probably view the same things as right and wrong. I don't care what you're race is or whether you can speak good english or not. It really does'nt bother me cause we're all related anyway.

DrBo
11-13-2010, 01:03 AM
Thanks for making this valuable topic. Seriously people? Can a mod just make a XBL/PSN gamertag stickied topic?

SynysterSnyper
11-13-2010, 01:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrBo42:
Thanks for making this valuable topic. Seriously people? Can a mod just make a XBL/PSN gamertag stickied topic? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed

General_Lekauf
11-13-2010, 01:10 AM
Dudes why post if all you do is complain if you really dislike what I posted why not say nothing so it vanishes as quickly as it came. If you can't so anything nice don't waste your breath with a complaint irrelivant to what I asked.

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 01:14 AM
I'm on Xbox too but I guess I don't qualify as I am not a Christian. I don't get what one's personal morality has to do with playing a video game. I'm there to play a game, not debate the morality of gay marriages or abortion or any other topic we're probably likely to disagree on.

But whatever floats your boat dude.

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 01:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by General_Lekauf:
Dudes why post if all you do is complain if you really dislike what I posted why not say nothing so it vanishes as quickly as it came. If you can't so anything nice don't waste your breath with a complaint irrelivant to what I asked. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who is complaining about the topic? I don't see a single complaint about the topic. Looks like they agree with the topic and want a mod to sticky one so we can all add each other if we desire.

General_Lekauf
11-13-2010, 01:21 AM
That is for future reference and they sound sarcastic. And as for adding me on Xbox Live I said that you didn't cuss and were preferably Christians I didn't say you had to be its just that I don't want a bunch of people in my friends dising my relegion.

General_Lekauf
11-13-2010, 01:25 AM
I said that I didn't want a bunch of cussers in my friends and preferably Christians as for your later post I apologize if I missunderstood but the remark sounded sarcastic an I am sure thst there will be someone who complains about my post. It is almost unavoidable.

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 01:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by General_Lekauf:
That is for future reference and they sound sarcastic. And as for adding me on Xbox Live I said that you didn't cuss and were preferably Christians I didn't say you had to be its just that I don't want a bunch of people in my friends dising my relegion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw they weren't being sarcastic at all. With the release of the game coming out so soon it would be nice to find other fans to play multiplayer with who would play in the same stealthy style instead of the run and stab idiocy seen in the beta.

And while I may not share your religious beliefs I recognize your right to have them. I'm an anti-theistic atheist, and I DO tend to dis religion in general, but not on Xbox Live. When I'm on Xbox Live I'm there to play. So in the same way you wouldn't appreciate someone like me dissing your beliefs I wouldn't want someone proselytizing to me either.

So if your open-minded about who you game with and we all agree to check our religious beliefs or lack thereof at the door and just enjoy game we all love feel free to add me but keep in mind I'm a deaf gamer so I don't use a headset. Any and all communication with me would have to be via text messages.

So you or anyone else on here looking for fellow AC fans on Xbox Live to hook up with my gamertag is the same as my name here: DeafAtheist

obliviondoll
11-13-2010, 01:37 AM
preferably Christians </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not too sure about this part (I'm not overly fond of discriminatory behaviour, and I'm Christian too), but a stickied thread for PSN IDs and Gamertags is a suggestion I whole-heartedly agree with.

Maybe even one sticky for each - after all, it's not like I can add your Gamertag to my PS3 friend list.

General_Lekauf
11-13-2010, 01:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
preferably Christians </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not too sure about this part (I'm not overly fond of discriminatory behaviour, and I'm Christian too), but a stickied thread for PSN IDs and Gamertags is a suggestion I whole-heartedly agree with.

Maybe even one sticky for each - after all, it's not like I can add your Gamertag to my PS3 friend list. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not saying I wouldn't add someone who isn't a Christian but by saying preferably a Christian I'm letting others know my belief and that I would appriciate it if they respected it. And technichally you could because I have a profile on both systems I'm just getting it on the Xbox because the majority of my friends who I've known for years own one.

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 01:50 AM
I just gotta say that I'm somewhat disappointed that some of my favorite posters in here are on PS3s and I'm on a 360. Not that I have anything against PS3s just that I don't presently own one and it would be cool to play with some of you guys.

tyrce111
11-13-2010, 01:52 AM
Am I one of your favorite posters? LOL???

TiFo xStealthZ
11-13-2010, 02:21 AM
i got xbox live and who wants to play with me brotherhood from the release ( in my country its 18 nov) i'm able to play if he gets send on time

my gamertag is stealthyk1ll3r
gamerscore : 10471

Mr_Shade
11-13-2010, 03:00 AM
While this is a great topic, I am not going to pin it..

Why?

Well you will see sometime tomorrow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Please do carry on posting here though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

obliviondoll
11-13-2010, 03:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
While this is a great topic, I am not going to pin it..

Why?

Well you will see sometime tomorrow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Please do carry on posting here though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I seem to recall a similarly cryptic post along those lines, but with less certainty about the date, in one of the beta PSN ID threads, now that you mention it...

Looking forward to it.

Mr_Shade
11-13-2010, 03:09 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

As long as people don't think I'm ignoring all these requests.. but I don't want to say too much until 'it' is done http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

persiateddy95
11-13-2010, 03:11 AM
Mr_Shade and his secrecy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 03:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
Am I one of your favorite posters? LOL??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Honestly haven't really noticed much of your posts. The people I'm referring to are some I've engaged with multiple responses back and forth or have posted things that I whole-heartily agree with.

ghfdfgf
11-13-2010, 06:22 AM
I know off topic but I'm lookin for people to play with on Xbox who don't cuss, so if you're interested my GamerTag is TheLoveComander. Its from a Star Wars book so you can't jugde me for it. lol Anyway I'd prefer that anyone who adds me shares my religion (I'm a Christian) because we would probably view the same things as right and wrong. I don't care what you're race is or whether you can speak good english or not. It really does'nt bother me cause we're all related anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll add you. Just got my 360 yesterday. Bought it just for this game but im gonna get others later too. gamertag is SKEelite

muzzyb
11-13-2010, 07:05 AM
I know off topic but I'm lookin for people to play with on Xbox who don't cuss, so if you're interested my GamerTag is TheLoveComander. Its from a Star Wars book so you can't jugde me for it. lol Anyway I'd prefer that anyone who adds me shares my religion (I'm a Christian) because we would probably view the same things as right and wrong. I don't care what you're race is or whether you can speak good english or not. It really does'nt bother me cause we're all related anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Racist and bias...

Requiscent
11-13-2010, 08:19 AM
Yeah I guess I'll add you guys, could find some people to play with when Brotherhood comes out.

GT in case anyone is interested: Ruquiscent

SounSolid
11-13-2010, 08:46 AM
Well i will be on 360. Ive played the beta and hope that Advanced Wanted will tame the runners.

Gt: SoInfahmust

For anyone looking for tournaments for both systems check the League/Season thread and sign up.

obliviondoll
11-13-2010, 08:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by muzzyb:
I don't care what your race is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Racist </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't see it?

If you're meaning the "We're all related anyway" bit, that's scientifically proven fact.

muzzyb
11-13-2010, 08:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by muzzyb:

I don't see it?

If you're meaning the "We're all related anyway" bit, that's scientifically proven fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was talking about the part where he says he would prefer someone of his own religion.

And it is NOT a scientifically proven fact that we are all related, it is a scientifically UN-proven fact. Science proves that the human race evolved from apes.

Nick1021
11-13-2010, 09:18 AM
Anyone on xbox360 add me
xXNick1021Xx

General_Lekauf
11-13-2010, 11:09 AM

I don't see it?

If you're meaning the "We're all related anyway" bit, that's scientifically proven fact. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was talking about the part where he says he would prefer someone of his own religion.

And it is NOT a scientifically proven fact that we are all related, it is a scientifically UN-proven fact. Science proves that the human race evolved from apes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have a reason to say preferably my relegion and thats not racist in any way either. As well for you're we all come from apes thing. Don't make me laugh if we come from apes why are apes still here and why wouldn't more people be evolving andd everyone knows if you want to compare charachterristics between man and animals we are closer to a chickens dna than a monkey and it is prove that every persons dna has atleast some of the same charachteristics

muzzyb
11-13-2010, 11:24 AM

I don't see it?

And it is NOT a scientifically proven fact that we are all related, it is a scientifically UN-proven fact. Science proves that the human race evolved from apes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have a reason to say preferably my relegion and thats not racist in any way either. As well for you're we all come from apes thing. Don't make me laugh if we come from apes why are apes still here and why wouldn't more people be evolving andd everyone knows if you want to compare charachterristics between man and animals we are closer to a chickens dna than a monkey and it is prove that every persons dna has atleast some of the same charachteristics </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This speculation is coming from the person who cannot spell "characteristics" and apparently doesn't know what a full stop is, or that you can't begin a sentence with "And". Please just learn to spell in general, as I had a hard time deciphering what you wrote.

Also, to answer your question, apes are still around because some of them evolved and some didn't. Evidently, you are the only one who "knows" our DNA is closer to a chickens than an ape. More people aren't evolving because our DNA is like that of an ape, not a chicken, as you said.

Also, you say God is real? I am an atheist and respect other people's views on the topic of religion, but, if God created the universe, then who created God?

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 11:33 AM

Actually humans and other primates share a common ancestor, humans didn't descend from apes they descended from a more primitive human.

And yes on an evolutionary scale we ARE all related. Humans all originated in Africa and branched out into different races in different regions.

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 11:41 AM
I have a reason to say preferably my relegion and thats not racist in any way either. As well for you're we all come from apes thing. Don't make me laugh if we come from apes why are apes still here and why wouldn't more people be evolving andd everyone knows if you want to compare charachterristics between man and animals we are closer to a chickens dna than a monkey and it is prove that every persons dna has atleast some of the same charachteristics </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We didn't actually come from apes as I said in my post above. However being a descendant of one species doesn't mean the parent species automatically becomes extinct. For instance every single domestic dog breed descended from grey wolves yet we still have grey wolves.

And you'd be wrong about chickens. We are closest in DNA to chimpanzees. But yes we do indeed share similar DNA with every living thing on the planet... even plants.

muzzyb
11-13-2010, 11:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafAtheist:

Actually humans and other primates share a common ancestor, humans didn't descend from apes they descended from a more primitive human.

And yes on an evolutionary scale we ARE all related. Humans all originated in Africa and branched out into different races in different regions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But added together, we still evolved from apes, or, the primitive human evolved from them, we still evolved from said apes.

Also, I doubt that there were only 2 humans that originated in Africa, there would have been "tribes" of them all across Africa. Even then, there might have been other humans in other parts of the world.

realgangsta213
11-13-2010, 11:53 AM
For once in my life i want to read a discussion without it eventually diverting to other stuff.

Anyone interested in wanting to own everyone on alliance or a challenge in wanted add me: infamassassin

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 12:03 PM
But added together, we still evolved from apes, or, the primitive human evolved from them, we still evolved from said apes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something like that yeah, but not apes. It was another species entirely that is now extinct.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also, I doubt that there were only 2 humans that originated in Africa, there would have been "tribes" of them all across Africa. Even then, there might have been other humans in other parts of the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't say 2 I said ALL. I don't subscribe to a silly biblical Adam and Eve theory. The oldest fossils of primitive man have been found in Africa. Unless something older is found somewhere else which is unlikely it stands to reason that human evolution took place what we now call Africa.

obliviondoll
11-13-2010, 12:21 PM
Actually, it's not scientifically proven that we evolved from apes - evolution is still an unproven theory, but it's one with a lot of circumstantial evidence which fits in with it. We're yet to see how the gap is bridged between species, and we're also yet to see the "survival of the fittest" version of the theory where mutations produce a new breed proven in anything more complex than a virus.

It IS a scientifically proven fact that all humans have a common origin, and are therefore related.

If evolution IS fact, and I'm not saying it is, because that ISN'T proven, then we're also distant relatives of every plant and animal on Earth.

EDIT: two more points
1.) already mentioned, but religious discrimination isn't racism.
2.) if evolution is true, then it's possible there was only one original human rather than two, who mated with the predecessor species to humans, who would have been more apelike. And if there were two who evolved simultaneously, they'd almost have to be twins.

SounSolid
11-13-2010, 12:27 PM
@real gangsta - if you interested in competitions check out the league/season thread i made. Tryin to get a tourny started

DeafAtheist
11-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Actually, it's not scientifically proven that we evolved from apes - evolution is still an unproven theory, but it's one with a lot of circumstantial evidence which fits in with it. We're yet to see how the gap is bridged between species, and we're also yet to see the "survival of the fittest" version of the theory where mutations produce a new breed proven in anything more complex than a virus.

It IS a scientifically proven fact that all humans have a common origin, and are therefore related.

If evolution IS fact, and I'm not saying it is, because that ISN'T proven, then we're also distant relatives of every plant and animal on Earth.

EDIT: two more points
1.) already mentioned, but religious discrimination isn't racism.
2.) if evolution is true, then it's possible there was only one original human rather than two, who mated with the predecessor species to humans, who would have been more apelike. And if there were two who evolved simultaneously, they'd almost have to be twins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nothing in science is proven. Science isn't in the proof business, but rather in the evidence collecting business. That being said for all intents and purposes evolution is considered a fact by scientific standards because every piece of evidence collected supports it as solid scientific theory. Gravity isn't proven either but it too is considered a fact. In fact every single scientific theory in existence is considered a fact by the general public except evolution simply because it doesn't agree with biblical creationism. But the fact is there is literally a mountain of evidence supporting evolution as a theory including actual observed evolutionary changes in animals... such as lizards that evolved to giving live births instead of laying eggs. These are evolutionary changes when you have 2 of the exact same species located in different regions that behave differently based on their environment.

Admittedly there's a rather large difference between a lizard giving a live birth while other lizards of the same species continue to lay eggs and the evolution of a completely different species, but we have the fossil record to show evidence of that including hundreds of transitional fossils.

Yes there are gaps between some species including human that science has yet to fill but it is irresponsible and ignorant to simply fill those gaps with supernaturalism instead of trying to discover the answers to those questions scientifically.

realgangsta213
11-13-2010, 01:13 PM
guys back on subject please
gamertag:infamassassin

DarthViscer
11-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Sorry guys, it actually turns out that we are all descendants of the original humans and these others called "The Ones Who Came Before". They were really technologically advanced and came to help our planet but they overlooked a disaster and had to mate with humans. I can't believe you guys think anything otherwise http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

steelernati0n
11-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Wow, this thread went from "add me on xbox live", to a huge discussion about how the human race started.

Back on topic, my gamertag is: Steelers nati0n