PDA

View Full Version : How about that... Another Beta question.

LaCava1
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
I didn't see anything about this here already, so here we go... I pre-ordered from GameStop and got my code and registered it. I know the ps+ members can get it already, but I just read a post saying somebody got their download code from Ubi, and that they're not part of the early beta. Is anyone else getting their standard, October 4th beta key from Ubi yet?

Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LaCava1
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
I didn't see anything about this here already, so here we go... I pre-ordered from GameStop and got my code and registered it. I know the ps+ members can get it already, but I just read a post saying somebody got their download code from Ubi, and that they're not part of the early beta. Is anyone else getting their standard, October 4th beta key from Ubi yet?

Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Keksus
09-27-2010, 04:18 PM
As I said in the other 2 Threads: People who ordered at gamestop also get the 1 week early beta access.

LaCava1
09-27-2010, 04:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keksus:
As I said in the other 2 Threads: People who ordered at gamestop also get the 1 week early beta access. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I didn't see your stuff, but I was saying I didn't get it! Should I expect it later tonight? Because I also never heard that GameStop customers would get the early beta, either.

themanofawesome
09-27-2010, 04:32 PM
You won't get early access, Triforceman5... You got a standard pre-order, and so you get it october 4th.

m0nkeyrama
09-27-2010, 04:54 PM
People who pre-ordered from GameStop and registered earliest for the beta are the ones who will get in to the early beta. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Sadly, I am not one of them... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

LaCava1
09-27-2010, 05:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by m0nkeyrama:
People who pre-ordered from GameStop and registered earliest for the beta are the ones who will get in to the early beta. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Sadly, I am not one of them... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That sucks. But the thing is, I pre-ordered on like JULY 10TH!!! But since I did it online, I didn't get my code from them until the 20th of September, so I registered later, even though I pre-ordered very early.

TG-Raylock
09-27-2010, 05:16 PM
I pre-ordered the standard, but registered my beta code at around august 12th and got a code today.

15% until I play.

NewBlade200
09-27-2010, 05:20 PM
i pre-ordered at play.com. what about me???

D00CH
09-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Yeah i got my beta code 13% till i play... amazingly slow internet connection so i probably won't be playing till tomorrow.

LaCava1
09-27-2010, 05:43 PM
Then that is so unfair to anyone who pre-ordered online! If I had pre-ordered in store, I would be in... But I did online, and they sent me the register code on September 20th. So I'm not in the EARLY beta, but the regular one.

Oatkeeper
09-27-2010, 06:38 PM
I pre-ordered at gamestop and picked up my code almost right after the store opened on the first day the codes where available, I registered it immediately.

Why am I not getting an Email? and I DID check my junk folder.

I R CONFUSED...

ACfreak357
09-27-2010, 07:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
I pre-ordered at gamestop and picked up my code almost right after the store opened on the first day the codes where available, I registered it immediately.

I R CONFUSED... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oatkeeper do you have like a stache of oats or somthin is that why your names Oatkeeper?

Oatkeeper
09-27-2010, 07:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACfreak357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:

Oatkeeper do you have like a stache of oats or somthin is that why your names Oatkeeper? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... notice my signature... I made my account at 1am and didn't notice my typo, and ubisoft wont let me change it to something better...

and where are poeple who can answer my question &gt;_&gt;

ACfreak357
09-27-2010, 07:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ACfreak357:

Oatkeeper do you have like a stache of oats or somthin is that why your names Oatkeeper? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... notice my signature... I made my account at 1am and didn't notice my typo, and ubisoft wont let me change it to something better... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol ohhhhh