PDA

View Full Version : Assasin Creed for PS2 / Assasin Creed para PS2 (Playstation 2)

ASLGTA4
10-12-2011, 05:41 AM
Hola ubisoft y usuarios.Lo que vengo a contar es que originalmente AC iba a ser para Ps2 y Xbox para el proyecto se abandono por causas que desconozco aunque creo que fue por la salida de la PS3.Otra cosa quien quiera que ubisoft retome el proyecto que comente ¡vamos a montar la revolucion¡
-------------------------------------------------
Hello ubisoft and users. What I have come to count on is that AC was originally going to be for PS2 and Xbox for the project was abandoned for reasons unknown to me but I think it was out of the PS3. Another thing ubisoft whoever takes up the idea to comment, we'll ride the revolution!

ASLGTA4
10-12-2011, 05:41 AM
Hola ubisoft y usuarios.Lo que vengo a contar es que originalmente AC iba a ser para Ps2 y Xbox para el proyecto se abandono por causas que desconozco aunque creo que fue por la salida de la PS3.Otra cosa quien quiera que ubisoft retome el proyecto que comente ¡vamos a montar la revolucion¡
Hello ubisoft and users. What I have come to count on is that AC was originally going to be for PS2 and Xbox for the project was abandoned for reasons unknown to me but I think it was out of the PS3. Another thing ubisoft whoever takes up the idea to comment, we'll ride the revolution!

thekarlone
10-12-2011, 06:13 AM
Se abandonó porque era inviable hacerlo para PS2, la consola no tenía la capacidad para hacer algo así, sobre todo un mundo abierto, por lo que se esperó a la nueva generación.

___

It was abandoned because it was impossible for the PS2, the console was not able to do something like that, especially an open world, so they waited for the new generation.

AnthonyA85
10-12-2011, 06:57 AM
They will never release versions of the AC series for PS2, since that is now an obsolete system.

And you can't download DLC for Ps2 games like you can with ps3.

blazefp
10-12-2011, 09:19 AM
Plus not everyone understands Spanish as you or I do so plz talk in English.

SleezeRocker
10-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Tienes que agarrar una Playstation 3 o una Xbox 360.

sticks165
10-12-2011, 02:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
Plus not everyone understands Spanish as you or I do so plz talk in English. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> thats why its in english on the bottom

blazefp
10-13-2011, 07:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sticks165:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blazefp:
Plus not everyone understands Spanish as you or I do so plz talk in English. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> thats why its in english on the bottom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was edited after what I said http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

joelsantos24
10-13-2011, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ASLGTA4:
Hello ubisoft and users. What I have come to count on is that AC was originally going to be for PS2 and Xbox for the project was abandoned for reasons unknown to me but I think it was out of the PS3. Another thing ubisoft whoever takes up the idea to comment, we'll ride the revolution! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This is never going to happen, as AnthonyA85 put it, the PS2 system is essentially obsolete now. There is absolutely no way to incorporate a game with such complexity as Assassin's (regardless of the chapter) into a conventional DVD, in order to play it in a PS2.

I only recently acquired my PS3, so I was playing PS2 until very recent times, when most of my friends were already playing PS3 for a long time. Plus I know that many people do not have the financial capabilities to buy a PS3, and I know what I am talking about because I am one of those people. I only managed to get a PS3 because I had an apportunity to put together some money and I was able to pay in three installments. So I know the frustation of not being able to play at the level that most people are playing nowadays, but my advice to you, if that is the case, of course, is that you start saving some money and make some sacrifices in things you may not need, and then get the PS3.