PDA

View Full Version : Level Bombing

mobius2222
07-22-2007, 06:03 PM
So I watched the Training video for level bombing. It told me that I could "activate a level autopilot" and "activate bombsight automation" to drop the bombs.

"Activating level autopilot", once binded, only causes "Autopilot Automation". This means basicly cutting from the F2 view to F1 doesn't automaticly turn the Autopilot off. I still have no control over the bombsight, bombs, or anything.
Nextly, there is no command for bombsight Automation. How then, am I to drop bombs?

mobius2222
07-22-2007, 06:03 PM
So I watched the Training video for level bombing. It told me that I could "activate a level autopilot" and "activate bombsight automation" to drop the bombs.

"Activating level autopilot", once binded, only causes "Autopilot Automation". This means basicly cutting from the F2 view to F1 doesn't automaticly turn the Autopilot off. I still have no control over the bombsight, bombs, or anything.
Nextly, there is no command for bombsight Automation. How then, am I to drop bombs?

Monterey13
07-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Look under "aircraft controls". There you will find "level stabilizer". That is a MUST for level bombing.

Look under "gunsight/bombsight controls" There you will see "toggle sight mode(auto)". I think it is backspace by default.

I never use auto bombsight, I always drop my bombs manually. It's just more accurate that way.

Good luck!!

Monterey13
07-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Also, from in cockpit, push "c" one time to get yourself into the bombardier position. Then hit shift/f1, and the bombsight will come up.

Crash_Moses
07-22-2007, 09:01 PM
Click the link in my sig...all that stuff explained and more. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif