PDA

View Full Version : SH3 commander v.2.6 question

JastaV
07-13-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm looking to install SH3 commander v.2.6 for the first time, when I'm running a default SHIII career......
I wonder if after SH3 commander v.2.6 installation/configuration I have to inizialize a new career or I can keep playing my old existing one.

Thanks for any answer

JastaV

JastaV
07-13-2006, 03:33 AM
I'm looking to install SH3 commander v.2.6 for the first time, when I'm running a default SHIII career......
I wonder if after SH3 commander v.2.6 installation/configuration I have to inizialize a new career or I can keep playing my old existing one.

Thanks for any answer

JastaV

HW3
07-13-2006, 04:01 AM
As long as you install while in port, you should be able to continue your old career.

JastaV
07-13-2006, 04:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HW3:
As long as you install while in port, you should be able to continue your old career. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strongly hope your "SHOULD" will be "ARE" !!!!!

I'm going to try that !!!!!

Thanks for your answer

JastaV

JastaV
07-13-2006, 01:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HW3:
As long as you install while in port, you should be able to continue your old career. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've done that !!!!!
I switched to SH3 commander with no trouble for my current campaign.....

Thanks againg for support

JastaV