PDA

View Full Version : Custom Heroes Mounts

fenixforeva
10-25-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be cool or so for each hero to have their own mount, like wizards riding elephants, demons on foot, haven on griffins. Since it was implemented in heroes V , maybe you can take it a bit further and make more customizations just for fun and looks. It gets boring just having a horse for each faction, and since each faction is unique, why not pimp their rides and really make them all different.

Also a feature to select the kind or mount you want for multiplayer might be nice and could offer a EXTRA bonuses like : + 1 speed on grass, +1 vision, +1 Attack etc.Im not sure if something like this is being implemented but the more the merry i guess.

Really, all i want to see is a haven knight riding a griffin as a mount, i just think that will be awesome. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

cheers.

fenixforeva
10-25-2010, 07:19 PM
Hi,

I was wondering if it would be cool or so for each hero to have their own mount, like wizards riding elephants, demons on foot, haven on griffins. Since it was implemented in heroes V , maybe you can take it a bit further and make more customizations just for fun and looks. It gets boring just having a horse for each faction, and since each faction is unique, why not pimp their rides and really make them all different.

Also a feature to select the kind or mount you want for multiplayer might be nice and could offer a EXTRA bonuses like : + 1 speed on grass, +1 vision, +1 Attack etc.Im not sure if something like this is being implemented but the more the merry i guess.

Really, all i want to see is a haven knight riding a griffin as a mount, i just think that will be awesome. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

cheers.

Cap292
10-25-2010, 10:46 PM
That part about being able to select which mount you want to use would be cool, within reason.

Mr.Dragon
10-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Would be very cool, even if purely cosmetic.
Of course keep it within reason.
Seeing an elf ride a demonic warbeast might be a bit... odd, not to mention embarrassing for the demon.