PDA

View Full Version : Return To Novorossiyk

Breeze147
07-31-2005, 09:18 AM
My IL-2 squadron had twice been send packing from the Novorossiyk area, despite great effort and bitter fighting. We raided German shipping and supply routes from our new base in the hinterlands. Finally, our glorious ground troops pushed the weakened Germans from our beloved seaside city. We were to return to the main airport.

Flying in over the mountains, I was taken by how beautiful Novorossiyk is from the sky. I wheeled above the city on final approach and imagined that our comrades and citizens of the city on the ground must be very happy to hear the drone of our engines once again. I thought of certain girls I must check up on after I landed. I hope the Germans had not mistreated them.

Landing now. Touchdown and taxi to the parking apron. Home in Novorossiyk.

Breeze147
07-31-2005, 09:18 AM
My IL-2 squadron had twice been send packing from the Novorossiyk area, despite great effort and bitter fighting. We raided German shipping and supply routes from our new base in the hinterlands. Finally, our glorious ground troops pushed the weakened Germans from our beloved seaside city. We were to return to the main airport.

Flying in over the mountains, I was taken by how beautiful Novorossiyk is from the sky. I wheeled above the city on final approach and imagined that our comrades and citizens of the city on the ground must be very happy to hear the drone of our engines once again. I thought of certain girls I must check up on after I landed. I hope the Germans had not mistreated them.

Landing now. Touchdown and taxi to the parking apron. Home in Novorossiyk.

Capt_Haddock
07-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Hmmmmm, nice. This is what games should be all about.

http://www.haddock.f2s.com/sig/F19bannerh2.jpg