PDA

View Full Version : About Copernicus Conspiracy, why just for PS3?

Rodrigo_Apgaua
04-05-2011, 12:13 AM
First of all, I need to know something. Why is Copernicus Conspiracy not available on the PC or X360 versions?

I know there's something about the contract made with Sony, yet isn't it unfair for the players of other platforms?

But I really don't understand what is the point of cutting a piece of story and development from Ezio and other important characters just to have something exclusive to a certain platform, there is no reason for that.
It's like cutting half of a book and sell the whole thing only in one country.

As I said, I know that there's corporate meddling behind this but, please, Ubisoft, in respect for the fans, release Copernicus Conspiracy to the remaining platforms.

Rodrigo_Apgaua
04-05-2011, 12:13 AM
First of all, I need to know something. Why is Copernicus Conspiracy not available on the PC or X360 versions?

I know there's something about the contract made with Sony, yet isn't it unfair for the players of other platforms?

But I really don't understand what is the point of cutting a piece of story and development from Ezio and other important characters just to have something exclusive to a certain platform, there is no reason for that.

As I said, I know that there's corporate meddling behind this but, please, Ubisoft, in respect for the fans, release Copernicus Conspiracy to the remaining platforms.

Crumplecorn
04-05-2011, 03:04 AM
I'd say just ignore it. If it was actually part of the story, it would actually be in the game. It's just fluff.

jelf22
04-05-2011, 04:00 AM
It's likely that Sony made some kind of deal with ubisoft.

Maybe Sony paid ubisoft a bit or lowered the royalty for Assassin's creed brotherhood.
In return ubisoft made some exclusive content for the ps3 version.
It's unlikely that they would release it for other platforms.

It's normal nowadays in the console gaming industry.

Mr_Shade
04-05-2011, 04:18 AM
The exclusive content, does not add to the story line of the single player game, it's just a few very short side missions.

At present, it's still exclusive to the PS3 - and won't be available for download on other platforms.

sassinscreed
06-09-2011, 08:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rodrigo_Apgaua:
First of all, I need to know something. Why is Copernicus Conspiracy not available on the PC or X360 versions? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

money

crysiscreed2011
12-22-2012, 11:43 AM
There wont be Copernicus Conspiracy for pc,or xbox 360.Its just a small mission.Buy ps3,or watch copernicus conspiracy walkthrough on youtube,thats what i did.

tcplotts
12-23-2012, 11:58 AM
most of these exclusives are tiny anyway, and anything meatier will eventually be released to all platforms in time because that's money. so essentially, a year from now the full game may be available..:)

ShardofTruth
12-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Yet despite being just little side missions, the encyclopedia and the Initiates timeline make references to Copernicus which is not the case for more important missions of ACB. I wonder why, probably just to troll us.

DrBlutengott
12-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Wait. Eight missions offered as free DLC? Now we have $30 for three King Washington missions, one temple mission and 2 naval missions with some skins. What happened Ubisoft? :<

MIGHTYPIRATE
06-10-2014, 09:47 PM
I have been trying forever to get Ubisoft to release the Copernicus Conspiracy missions on Steam for PC.... I don't know who to talk to about this!

suchy2808
09-17-2014, 12:42 PM
I'm almost with you - not only for STEAM but for Uplay PC too. I know that now is time for ACU and ACRO but i still want to play Copernicus Conspiracy on my PC and have it on my uplay.

naumaan
09-19-2014, 01:25 AM

sowie for being naive but what was copernicus conspiracy exactly ?

Ureh
09-19-2014, 03:16 AM
sowie for being naive but what was copernicus conspiracy exactly ?

This might be what you're looking for:
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Copernicus_Conspiracy