PDA

View Full Version : Greets All you twisters

mentalFlaws
03-06-2004, 03:35 AM
HEy all , Just dropped for the fb/aep gold combo. Been lurking this board for awhile now. Lively community you all have here. Looking forward to online sessing with all you freaks. S!

BTW any Gfx card suggestions Looks like my puny GF2ti/AMD 1.4 aint gonna get no luv so lookin for the upgrade. Constructive critique appreciated.

Also, no dis on maddox, but these ubi knotheads need a lesson in UCD ( user centered design) took me 20 mins to register on this BB and I make this type of shiznit for a living. Whaddup with the non required zip code that is suddenly required then does not allow you to go back and fill in that zip code field. Flippen brilliant you morons! Whose 10th grade nephew designed this site anyway. Excuse my rant

Regardless Glad to be here...finally

nity nite
mental

mentalFlaws
03-06-2004, 03:35 AM
HEy all , Just dropped for the fb/aep gold combo. Been lurking this board for awhile now. Lively community you all have here. Looking forward to online sessing with all you freaks. S!

BTW any Gfx card suggestions Looks like my puny GF2ti/AMD 1.4 aint gonna get no luv so lookin for the upgrade. Constructive critique appreciated.

Also, no dis on maddox, but these ubi knotheads need a lesson in UCD ( user centered design) took me 20 mins to register on this BB and I make this type of shiznit for a living. Whaddup with the non required zip code that is suddenly required then does not allow you to go back and fill in that zip code field. Flippen brilliant you morons! Whose 10th grade nephew designed this site anyway. Excuse my rant

Regardless Glad to be here...finally

nity nite
mental