PDA

View Full Version : skipping campaign missions

Joker1701
09-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Hi all,

I am just wondering if it is possible to skip missions in the IL2 campaign? I am stuck on completing a mission and would like to know if I can skip it.

Thanks,

P.S.
I hope that this feature would be available in Pacific Fighters as an option, say after failing a mission 3 or 5 times, you have the option to keep retrying it or move onto the next.

Joker1701
09-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Hi all,

I am just wondering if it is possible to skip missions in the IL2 campaign? I am stuck on completing a mission and would like to know if I can skip it.

Thanks,

P.S.
I hope that this feature would be available in Pacific Fighters as an option, say after failing a mission 3 or 5 times, you have the option to keep retrying it or move onto the next.

BlastinFooz-619
09-16-2004, 12:44 PM
there is an option at the option screen that is called "no instant success" if u dont toggle this than you will be able to move onto the next mission without havin to finish the current one. the only problem is that once you start a campaign the option cannot be changed ... so unless you want to start the campaign all over , think you should just suck it up and keep at it.

good luck ...

Breeze147
09-16-2004, 12:45 PM
I think dying and being captured should be modeled. Do either and you have to start the campaign over.

That plus, when you get the "Map Failure" screen, UBISoft should have to pay you minimum wage for the hours you spent on the campaign to that point.

http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/air_power/ap16.jpg

adadaead
09-16-2004, 12:45 PM
What i use to skip a mission is i just start it again wait till its loaded the i exit out again, and press Apply in the debriefing. I wouldn't have skipped em, but it takes so dang long to load (and briefing and debriefings) especiialy wiht Leningrad map.

O yeah unless you have really fast computer stay away from refly button, it loads twice as long on mine if i press it.

Ot vinta http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

"Only in the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighter aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

Die, but do not retreat.
Joseph Stalin

Joker1701
09-16-2004, 01:10 PM
thanks all