PDA

View Full Version : So at the end of the game *spoilers*

alexgrimaudo_94
01-09-2010, 03:12 PM
When Ezio tries to assassinate the new pope at the end of the game, and he fails to right away, the pope holds you in place with the piece of eden. Then he stabs Ezio in the gut, which probably would have killed him, if not slowed him down. But it doesn't. It doesn't even slow him down. WTF is up with that?

alexgrimaudo_94
01-09-2010, 03:12 PM
When Ezio tries to assassinate the new pope at the end of the game, and he fails to right away, the pope holds you in place with the piece of eden. Then he stabs Ezio in the gut, which probably would have killed him, if not slowed him down. But it doesn't. It doesn't even slow him down. WTF is up with that?

FrankieSatt
01-09-2010, 03:36 PM
I'm just guessing but I would have to say that it's the same reason that the new pope doesn't die when you kill him the first time, and the second time.

The question is what that reason is, and I don't know that answer. It's not because of the Animus, at least not that I know of.

Sprayer160
01-10-2010, 02:08 AM
my guess is it that belt like thing he wears slows the bleeding and acts as a bandage but yeah it still would slow him down.

RhedmondBarry
01-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Was Ezio stabbed in the gut? the apple has many great powers, creating false illusions is one of them. As for the Borgio getting shanked in the neck when you first pounce, I assume Ezio didn't actually do it, because it seems the staff has powers of its own.