PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt Midgame Bug?

figiness
03-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Okay, between rounds of manhunt, when you switch from Offense to Defense (and vise versa), you're supposed to be sent back to the options screen to change your profile set.
I never get sent back to that screen. I have to wander around the map with nothing to do for about a minute before everyone loads back in and the second round begins.
Does anyone know how to fix this? Maybe I'm just missing a button press I'm supposed to be doing to get to the screen? I doubt that, since I've tried darned near everything.
Please, any help would be appreciated.

figiness
03-28-2011, 08:01 PM
Okay, between rounds of manhunt, when you switch from Offense to Defense (and vise versa), you're supposed to be sent back to the options screen to change your profile set.
I never get sent back to that screen. I have to wander around the map with nothing to do for about a minute before everyone loads back in and the second round begins.
Does anyone know how to fix this? Maybe I'm just missing a button press I'm supposed to be doing to get to the screen? I doubt that, since I've tried darned near everything.
Please, any help would be appreciated.

figiness
03-29-2011, 07:50 PM
Anyone have this issue? Anyone know a solution?
It's really frustrating because I enjoy Manhunt alot, but it's a huge handicap to be on offense in the second round and have, say, Templar Vision and the Hidden Gun.

Suiaq
03-30-2011, 12:07 AM
lagg?

ellumin0us
03-30-2011, 02:26 AM
you should file a ticket about this so Ubisoft can put the fix in the upcoming patch.

figiness
03-30-2011, 08:48 PM
I have put in a ticket and they've responded saying they're looking into it. If/when I get a word from them, I'll copy it here for anyone else who might have the same problem.

jag272
03-31-2011, 01:24 AM
strange its worked fine for me from day 1 in the few games ive played since release due to the matchmaking being so slow.

x24thProject
03-31-2011, 01:48 AM
Happens to me when I am in a very very laggy session.

And the latter happens to me very very often.

Hooray, p2p auto-matching!