PDA

View Full Version : Altair's sword

beatledude210
12-08-2010, 07:04 PM
So i had just unlocked the armor of Brutus, and it said a new weapon was available back at the hideout, i went there but the sword was nowhere to be found i know it's Altair's but it's not there, is there anything i have to do before i can unlock it

beatledude210
12-08-2010, 07:04 PM
So i had just unlocked the armor of Brutus, and it said a new weapon was available back at the hideout, i went there but the sword was nowhere to be found i know it's Altair's but it's not there, is there anything i have to do before i can unlock it

MagicalZero ko
12-08-2010, 07:16 PM
You don't get Altair's sword you get Brutus' Dagger.

Avl521
12-08-2010, 07:20 PM
With the armor you get Brutus' Dagger.
To get Alta´r's Sword you need to complete all the Assassin Guild Challenges.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
12-08-2010, 07:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by beatledude210:
So i had just unlocked the armor of Brutus, and it said a new weapon was available back at the hideout, i went there but the sword was nowhere to be found i know it's Altair's but it's not there, is there anything i have to do before i can unlock it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Herp Derp http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Requiscent
12-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Like was mentioned before, you need to complete all the Assassin Guild Challenges. Then the Sword of Alta´r will appear. Though you have to go to your hideout and equip it.

dchil279
12-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Is it explained just how, exactly, you mange to obtain Altair's sword again?

Ultimate_Night
12-08-2010, 10:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dchil279:
Is it explained just how, exactly, you mange to obtain Altair's sword again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nope. There's no explanation. It simply just appears, and you're not supposed to think about it.