PDA

View Full Version : Any experts on "arcade mode" and mission logs????

zardozid
08-01-2008, 04:40 PM
I have noticed that when I play in Arcade mode that "more" information is displayed on screen (like the arrows...they show the bullet/cannon path). And I have also noticed that the "cartoon balloon" information says stuff like "Pilot killed by head shot"... is this for real???

Is the information displayed in the balloons accurate gameplay? Or is their a list of random "funny saying" that just pop up on the screen? When the balloon says "Pilot killed by head shot"...Did I kill the pilot with a "head shot"?

Are the flight paths of the arrows accurate?

And if they are facts of the game play is their a way to record them in a log? I have tried all the mission readers/recorders app's that I could find and they don't seem to "see" them...

zardozid
08-01-2008, 04:40 PM
I have noticed that when I play in Arcade mode that "more" information is displayed on screen (like the arrows...they show the bullet/cannon path). And I have also noticed that the "cartoon balloon" information says stuff like "Pilot killed by head shot"... is this for real???

Is the information displayed in the balloons accurate gameplay? Or is their a list of random "funny saying" that just pop up on the screen? When the balloon says "Pilot killed by head shot"...Did I kill the pilot with a "head shot"?

Are the flight paths of the arrows accurate?

And if they are facts of the game play is their a way to record them in a log? I have tried all the mission readers/recorders app's that I could find and they don't seem to "see" them...

Tully__
08-03-2008, 01:18 AM
They do accurately reflect what is happening in the game. As for logs, I think you have to turn logging on but I'm not sure if the information is recorded in any of the single player logs. You may have to run the missions as Coop mode multiplayer to get a log file with the information recorded.
There's some information about turning log files on and off at Mission4Today (http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Knowledge_Base&op=show&kid=21)